TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [disclaimer: i dont own anything, nothing, nada, zilch] okay so since i made ya wait last time im guna update this real quick. like tada! see!
‘Okay I admit that comment earlier was a little out of the blue! But still it was fun seeing the look on Sasuke’s face! Hehehe!’ Naruto actually thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the day. He had spent most of the time being drilled by Sasuke about his eating, sleeping and exercise habits.

Sasuke had been thoroughly surprised by the amount of food Naruto admitted to eating, a large portion of that being ramen! At first he couldn’t see how the guy managed to stay fit, but after quizzing Naruto on his exercise habits he could see exactly how the boy maintained that body of his! Naruto had told him he went running nearly every morning (this was news to Sasuke but not nearly as surprising as finding out the boy had managed to be quiet enough to sneak out without waking him), it also seemed Naruto had tried his hand in just about every sport there was! However he did realise most of the sports Naruto took part in were team sports with other guys and coaches and such. Sasuke had never joined any teams or clubs preferring to practice with his brother, and since the departure of his brother, alone. This meant he knew the theory of just about every move and weapon, but his skills were rather untested. Sure he could hit a bull’s-eye 50 odd times in a row but he had to admit his hatred of social situations had led to a lack of experience when it came to sparring. He needed a partner.

Sasuke shot a sideways glance at Naruto who was spread out on his front with a magazine and a bag of sherbet lemons. The boy really had a taste for sweet things! He turned away from the bed and back to his laptop. He’d written up his data on Naruto just for something to do, really and now he was thoroughly bored. He opened a web page and tapped a long finger on the mouse. ‘What to do… Come on the internet is huge; there’s got to be something fun!’

Running his fingers over the keyboard he slowly tapped in a name to the search engine: N-A-R-U-T-O. Search. ‘Great fishcakes! Well that’s interesting! Right then I-T-A-C-H-I. Weasel, wow that’s fitting!’

“Itachi? Hmm… that was you brother right?” Sasuke jumped about a foot in the air shoulder colliding with Naruto’s chin.

“What the…? Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

“Not my fault if your too engrossed to notice when I stick my head over your shoulder! But Sasuke?”

“Hmm?” Sasuke tried to calm his heartbeat down, Naruto was still very close to him!

“Why’d you type my name in first?”

“First thing I thought of.” He answered truthfully before he could stop himself.

“Aw! You’re sweet!” Naruto suddenly swung his arms around Sasuke’s neck. He liked being the first thing Sasuke thought of! Maybe the cold Uchiha actually did know what friendly feelings were!

Sasuke’s heart was pounding now. ‘Is this really normal friend behaviour? Argh how the hell am I supposed to know? I don’t have friends! And hang on did he just call me sweet? I am NOT sweet!’

“Err… you know ‘cause you’re in the same room as me and you’ve been bugging me all day and that.” He amended.

“Teme!” Naruto let go of his neck to hit him on the head.

Sasuke relaxed. ‘That’s better!’

“Come on lets go!”

“Go where?”

“Does it matter? This room is way boring lets have a look at the grounds!”

Sasuke really wanted to refuse but he was bored and hadn’t had a chance to see the ground properly yet so he allowed Naruto to drag him out of their room.

It was a new experience for the purposeful Sasuke to just go nowhere in particular. They just walked leisurely around the grounds Naruto exclaiming loudly every now and then. Sasuke hated to admit it but it was fun, just having some company for a change, maybe he had been lonely all those years but not realised until now.

“That’s my father.” Naruto said suddenly.

Sasuke looked up; they were in the courtyard of the main gardens. Naruto was pointing at the statue to the forth headmaster. The man really did remind him of Naruto, same bright eyes, same spiky hair, same big grin, he could believe that this was Naruto’s father.

“Really?” Sasuke asked intrigued, he realised he didn’t actually know that much about Naruto, just that he had always lived alone, supported by some great perverted author.

“Yep, in the biological sense, I mean I didn’t really know the guy.”

Sasuke lowered his gaze to see Naruto’s face devoid of its usual bright smile, Sasuke didn’t like it. “How come?” He asked gently.

“He died the night I was born.”

“Oh… I’m sorry.” And he was, it wasn’t one of those lines that are required, he meant it.

“Thanks Sasuke. But you know, much as I’d liked to have a family, I can’t help thinking: it could have been worse. Right?”

“Yeah.” Sasuke knew how true that was. He had known the love of a family and lost it all. But still he couldn’t help but admire how brave Naruto was; he had been alone all his life but still managed to put on that bright smile and face the world. ‘He’s really quite strong.’ Sasuke realised. “How did he die?”

“Car crash. He had stayed late at the university when he got a call saying my mother was in labour and rushed home. Only he never made it. He collided with the side of a building. They said he tried to swerve some drunk who’d just wandered into the middle of the road.”

“Oh…”

“Everyone says he was a great guy though!” Naruto turned to him and smiled with false brightness. “Most popular headmaster the university’s ever had apparently!”

Sasuke gave him a small smile. It was all he could do really. Naruto had told him his story, and he was honoured the boy had chosen to share it with him, but he still didn’t know what to say. ‘This is what happens when you cut yourself off from everyone!’ He told himself. ‘Social skills down the pan!’

Naruto still wasn’t sure why he had told Sasuke of all people. He’d never told anyone before but here he was spilling his guts to this emo-bastard! But he didn’t regret it, he knew he could tell Sasuke because he knew Sasuke’s story, few didn’t. Everyone knew of the downfall of the great Uchiha clan. The Uchiha’s had been the most respected family in Konoha, they ran the Konoha Police for god’s sake! Uchiha Itachi had been one of the best! ‘That probably helped him on his bloody murderous rampage!’ Naruto thought bitterly. ‘The guy must have been really screwed in the head!’
Chapter end notes: Me: i duno, good? bad? tell me plz
Sasuke: bad
Naruto: bad, im as emo as this guy!
Me: is it my fault you both hav tragic storys?
Itachi: bad
Me: aw u too tachi-kun?
Sasuke: ITACHI!! *pulls out sword*
Me: woah! security! i thought you were guna conficate weapons!
Itachi: must dash *grabs naruto and runs away*
Sasuke: Naruto! *runs after them*
Me: Well there go my characters.