TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [dont own naruto dont profit] i wud like to apoligise firstly for making you wait and secondly for spewing this trash, you see its like this: i start writing a nice simple clean chapter but then one thing leads to another and before i know it i've gone and written another narusasu steamy/embaressing scene. there's a simple reason for this: they are just so easy to write together! seriously they are perfect for each other! but enough of my obsession with sasuke and naruto i'll let you get to the story (that is if you actually bother to read this authors notes bit, do you? i do) anyway i'll shut up now and hang my head in shame! oh yeah and reviews much appreiciated, okay im done now, thanks!

ja ne!
‘Oh. My. God! They are supposed to be geeks!’ Well Naruto guessed he would probably class Shino as a geek (if he wasn’t so scared of him) but one of them most certainly wasn’t a geek! Gay emo kid maybe but not a geek!

‘I really should have listened in class! Now there’s a familiar line! Kuso! What the hell am I going to do now?’

‘You’re going to be as civil to him as you were this morning! You managed that okay.’ A voice in his head answered him.

But Naruto wasn’t done panicking yet. ‘As if I’m going to be able to remain civil when he’s ‘monitoring my progress’ or whatever!’

‘Well… try!’

‘Shit! Great help you are!’

‘I am you!’

‘Oh yeah! Crap I’m going completely crazy! Okay, okay calm down Naruto! He’s the one who should be panicking! You could make this complete hell for him! But I won’t cause that’s… immature… yeah! I’ll just be quiet and do what he says! Hang on! Do what he says? Like hell!’ As Naruto argued with himself he failed to notice the classes splitting into pairs; one Science student and one PE student.

“Mr Uzumaki! Hurry up and get with Sasuke-kun!”

‘Get with Sasuke? OMG! No, no he didn’t mean that!’ Naruto turned to see a snake-like man with his hand on Sasuke’s shoulder.

Sasuke jerked away from Orochimaru-sensei and moved over to Naruto. He really didn’t want to be paired with Naruto but it was better than having no one and having to stand with Orochimaru-sensei. He shivered at the thought.

Naruto gave him a falsely bright grin that didn’t fool Sasuke. It was the type of grin people give when the person they were talking about has just turned up. Naruto wasn’t talking with anyone but Sasuke wasn’t going to query the blonde’s unfathomable split personality. Instead he gave the boy a small smile back (just a small one). Naruto looked surprised for a second but soon gave him a real smile his eyes lighting up.

Sasuke lead his test subject across to his desk and they pulled up high lab stools. He quickly pulled out his My Chemical Romance notepad, Naruto gave it a look but kept his comments to himself (a wise decision in Sasuke’s opinion).

“Okay so some questions first before we begin the physical tests. Name?”

“Uzumaki Naruto, the one and only!”

“Yes…” Said Sasuke with a small roll of his eyes.

The page was soon full of Naruto’s stats in Sasuke’s neat handwriting and it was almost lunchtime (something Naruto never failed to notice). When the bell rang he was itching to smell fresh air (and ramen).

Naruto ran from the classroom leaving Sasuke to organise his notes and headed straight for the common room to make sure he got the kettle first. Then with ramen cup in hand he headed outside into the university grounds to find a nice spot to enjoy his ramen.

The first thing he noticed was the sun, it lit up the grounds and put a smile on Naruto’s face, the second thing he noticed was a dark figure lying in the shade of an enormous sakura tree. Sasuke. Naruto chuckled lightly to himself and headed for the apparently oblivious Uchiha. Glancing around Naruto saw most students had chosen to sit out in the sun but the dark haired boy had situated himself in just about the only shaded area of the main garden.

Sasuke heard someone drop down next to him and cracked and eye open. Naruto, of course. He sighed softly before closing his eyes again.

“What do you want dobe?” He asked quietly.

“Hey man, can’t a guy eat lunch with his friend?” Answered Naruto, innocence reflected in his blue eyes.

Sasuke cocked and eyebrow but didn’t reply instead resorting to utter silence as he got out his bento. ‘It’s not really silence when he’s slurping his bloody ramen like that! Definitely not sexy!’

“What’s that look for?” Sasuke jumped a little but managed to keep his face reasonably impassive.

“What look?” Sasuke’s eyes were the ones reflecting innocence now. He hadn’t realised he’d been staring at Naruto eating!

“Like you just found out Akamaru pooped in your lunchbox!” Naruto said, completely oblivious to the scowl he had just earned from a nearby Kiba. The dog boy was probably still pissed about the fact he had to leave Akamaru in the kennels overnight; pets weren’t allowed in the dorms, although Shino’s ant farm apparently didn’t count!

“Oh… I was just mesmerised,” Naruto began to smile, “by your disgusting eating habits.” finished Sasuke. Naruto’s smile quickly turned to a scowl.

“Teme!” He punched Sasuke lightly on the shoulder.

“Usuratonkachi!” Sasuke returned Naruto’s hit.

“GAY EMO!” Naruto voice rose as he attempted to pin said emo to the ground.
Unfortunately Sasuke was the self-defence expert of the two and soon had Naruto in the exact position Naruto had been planning for him. Sasuke smirked as he restrained Naruto’s fists above his head, he sat on Naruto’s abs breathing heavily. Naruto struggled beneath him trying to break free. Naruto was laughing now and Sasuke smiled slightly, he had to admit it was kind of fun, wrestling with Naruto.

“My, my, Naruto aren’t we in rather a compromising position there!” He said playfully.

“I think I should be the one on top.” The sincerity of Naruto’s tone was what caused his guard to waver and next second he found their positions reversed. Naruto was the one smirking now as he leant down to whisper in Sasuke’s ear. “Ahh that’s better!” Sasuke shivered as Naruto’s breath ghosted across his cheek, a hot blush rising on his cheeks.

Then the bell was ringing and a very smug Naruto was swinging his bag onto his shoulders and strutting back to class followed by a rather flustered looking Sasuke who was rapidly trying to regain some composure.
Chapter end notes: Me: so what did you think?
Sasuke: Rubbish! Absolute trash!
Naruto: Oh put a sock in it SasUKE! You're just pissed coz i won!
Sasuke: Hn! Like you'd really win! I mean how unrealistic! *Huff*
Naruto: Aw come on Sasu-chan you know you love being underneath me!
Sasuke: *blushes*
Me: Er okay actually i was asking the readers. So what did you think?