TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [disclaimer:i dont own Naruto] this is kind of a short chapter, hopefully the next will be longer! enjoy reading about poor sasuke!
Walking confidently into the common room at lunchtime Naruto performed a quick check and was slightly relieved to see Sasuke wasn’t there yet. He wasn’t sure if he could face him yet. ‘Not before I do some serious rethinking of this ‘situation’!’

He headed for the kitchen area and set the kettle to boil for his favourite instant ramen! The kettle clicked and he picked it up ready to pour the hot water on the dry noodles. He was vaguely aware of someone brushing past him as they bent to rummage through the cupboards. Only when he saw spiky black hair out of the corner of his eye did it register who it was now crouched by his leg. He jumped, jogging the kettle and sending droplets of hot water over his roommate.

Sasuke fell back on his backside with a loud “KUSO!” He ran a hand gingerly over angry red skin at the back of his neck. Hissing in pain he scowled up at Naruto who was now frozen with the kettle. He was quite clearly the guilty party but as yet had made no movement whatsoever. “What the hell was that?! Bloody BAKA!” shouted Sasuke from his position on the floor.

This seemed to jolt Naruto out of his trance. He hurriedly put the kettle down and offered a hand to Sasuke. Sasuke ignored the hand, instead pulling himself up as Naruto stuttered out an apology.

Naruto watched, horrified, as Sasuke stormed out of the common room muttering angrily under his breath. ‘Oh crap! This is so typical of me! I always seem to make a bad situation worse! …Not that there was anything bad about that kiss… it was a nice kiss… Sasuke has soft lips… shit! I shouldn’t be thinking about it like that! It’s thoughts like that that have made this situation so confusing!’ Naruto turned back to his ramen, suddenly he wasn’t very hungry.

Sasuke practically ran back to the dorm room. He slammed the door behind him and leaned his back against it, trying to calm down. Okay, Naruto was defiantly hot, he, Sasuke, was defiantly attracted to him and he was now pretty certain he was gay. But that didn’t mean that that blonde baka didn’t really piss him off sometimes! In fact a lot of the time! ‘Argh! How can one person be so annoying, clumsy, loud and totally cute all at the same time!?’ Sasuke fumed, pulling off his now wet shirt and searching for a dry one. He had to admit that even whilst he had been sitting on the floor glaring at the blonde boy, he still hadn’t failed to notice how blue his eyes looked when he widened them like that! He hated himself for not even being able to maintain real anger at the boy. ‘How the hell does he manage to get around me so easily? I’ve never had a problem being angry with people before!’ He certainly hadn’t. He was usually angry at everyone! Now he was just angry at himself!

Gaara sat back on one of the comfy common room sofas. Beside him sat Hinata. He’d been quite surprised when she had approached him and offered him some lunch. He didn’t usually eat anything unless his siblings forced him to, but her offer caught him off-guard and he found himself agreeing.

He had seriously doubted his decision when he saw the smiley faces on the riceballs she’d prepared. But after tasting them he found they were delicious and he could enjoy them as long as he didn’t look at their happy little faces!

He watched, slightly amused as Naruto spilt hot water on Sasuke and studied Hinata’s worried face as Sasuke stormed out of the common room. Gaara couldn’t see what had made Naruto jump so badly but was certain it was something to do with the raven haired Uchiha. He didn’t know the two guys of course, only having learnt their names from Hinata, but he thought he saw a connection. Or at least he had noticed the heated look Sasuke had given Naruto when he first entered the room.

Hinata now sat on the edge of her seat twiddling her fingers anxiously. Gaara knew she had been very close to running over to Sasuke when he had been burnt; she was on the Medical course after all. But she hadn’t had a chance before Sasuke had run away and apparently she didn’t much like the idea of chasing after an angry Uchiha!

Temari had watched Shikamaru throughout the lesson and she continued to do so during lunch. Sandwiched between an excitable Ino and Sakura, she watched the boy sleep. He looked so peaceful! She only half heard Ino and Sakura’s observations on the ‘hot-water-hot-guys-incident’ as they put it. But from what she did hear she was able to discern that Sakura had been ready to punish Naruto for hurting ‘her’ Sasuke-kun and had been thoroughly annoyed when Ino pointed out that Naruto-kun was hot now and she was supposedly over Sasuke! Temari spared the matter enough thought to find it amusing how Sakura’s face could turn the same colour as her hair!