TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Demon King and The Human Prince by angelgirl555

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: I am going to updat it right now because I have had writers block and I have been a little busy, so here we go.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters and I never will.
The Demon King and The Human Prince

..............................................
Chapter 3: Sleeping Arrangements
.............................................

Normal P.O.V.

Kakashi just looked at Naruto and said,"First of all I am not a pervert and second mind your own business junior."

Naruto walked over to Kakashi and Iruka and pulled them apart and said,"First of all yes you are and second I am not a junior." Naruto was know holding Iruka close to him.

Iruka blushed and said,"Prince Naruto please do not get so worked up over me."

"Of course I will get worked up over you Iruka-sensei." Naruto looked at Iruka with a worried expression.

Sasuke coughed a little and walked over to Naruto and Iruka and put his hand in between them and pulled them a part (A/N: bad explanation I know). Now Sasuke was holding Naruto around his waist and whispered in his ear,"I don't like when my property is holding other people."

Naruto was blushing but still was mad that Sasuke said he was his property 'Who does this teme think he is calling me his property' Naruto thought. Naruto said,"Who do you think you are teme calling me your property?"

"I am," Sasuke said with his smirk in place.

"I am no ones property."

"Well know you are King Sasuke's property kid." Kakashi said with his orange book in place.

"You read my uncle Jiraiya's perverted books too. So you are a pervert." Naruto said.

"Like I said before I am not a pervert."

Iruka coughed again and said,"Excuse me interrupting but can we get some towels, it really is cold and I am sure Prince Naruto is cold as well."

"Now that you mention it I am kind of cold." Just as Naruto said that he shivered.

Sasuke pulled him closer and said,"I can warm you up with my body heat or we can do something a little more physical later on in my bedroom."

Naruto blew up crimson when he heard that. Iruka shivered a bit and Kakashi pulled him close to his body and said,"You are so cute, would you be my mate?"

Iruka blew up crimson as well and said,"Kakashi-san what are you saying."

"What I am saying is that I want you as my mate dolphin-chan."

Iruka looked deep into Kakashi's eyes and said,"Shouldn't we get to know each other better first before you come to that decision."

"I am pretty sure right know, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

If it was possible Iruka went even more red. Sasuke cleared his throat and Iruka and Kakashi looked over and saw Naruto asleep in Sasuke's arms.

"What did you do to Prince Naruto?!"

"Hey I didn't do anything to him he just passed out on me."

"Well since me and my dolphin have things to discuss about our mating and since you seem to have caught a fancy with the blonde one we shall be leaving you alone." Kakashi said with a smirk on his face, of course everyone couldn't see because he had a mask on.

Iruka looked at Kakashi with a surprised look on his face and said,"Since when did I agree on becoming your mate."

"Just now when I said you did." Kakashi said with a innocent look on his face."Now then we shall take our leave, good luck with your blonde King Sasuke."

"Wait just one moment Kakashi I am in charge of Prince Naruto, I can not just leave him alone." Iruka said going into mother hen mode.

"Sure you can I am in charge of King Sasuke and I leave him alone all the time." Kakashi said trying to pull Iruka to his room.

"I still think I should stay with Prince Naruto just to make sure nothing happens to him."

Finally Kakashi just got tired of trying to pull him and just picked him up bridle style. Iruka let out a squeak and said,"Kakashi what are you doing, put me down."

"Don't think so, goodnight King Sasuke."

"Good luck Kakashi, you'll need it." Sasuke looked at the blonde in his arms and said,"Now then how about we go to bed love."

As Kakashi had done with Iruka, Sasuke picked Naruto up bridle style and carried him to his own bedroom. While having a smirk on his face 'You will be mine and I will never let you out of my sight.'

............................................................
I am finally done with the third chapter. Anyway tell me what you think about this story. Oh ya, I was thinking about writing a new story but I'm not quite sure. Again tell me what you think about this chapter. Bye Bye for now!!! ^_^