TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Lullabye by neesan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi guys!
This is my first naruto story and I hope you like it!
Please review and tell me if you like it or not.
I'm going to post this on FanFiction.net and this so my friends that can't go to FanFiction.net can read it!
Disclamer: I do not own Naruto or any of his charaters.
Though I do own my OC Asa. You take her and me COME AFTER YOU. (JK) Don't take her though.
The Song I used is Lullabye for a Stormy Night by Vienna Teng Oba-chan means Aunt right? Please tell me if thats wrong so I can edit it.
************************************************************************
Prologue
************************************************************************
Crash!, goes the thunder in the sky. Lighting and rain are being mixed together in a summer thunder storm.
Meanwhile, a young child of four is scared. “…..sniff,” Bang!, goes the thunder while the lighting strikes. “AH!” screams the child, getting under the orange blankets.
“Naruto-chan, its ok,” says a kind, gentle voice. The child peeks out from the blankets, with his blonde hair sticking up, with his bright, blue eyes, filled with tears.
“sniff…Oba-chan, I’m scared….” Naruto whimpered.
“Naruto-chan, its ok, the storm can’t get you from here.”
“I’m still scared……” Thunder dooms from the sky. “AH!” Naruto dives under the blankets again at the sound of the thunder.
“Sh, Sh, I’m here,” says the young women, lifting Naruto out from under the blankets, and cradling him in her arms. She strokes his hair and tries to calm the frightened child down.
“……Oba-chan,”
“Yes?”
“….can…you….”
“You want me to sing you your lullabye, don’t you,” the young women says with a small smile.
“…..yes…...”
“(chuckle) Ok then.”
The woman then starts to sing in a gentle, beautiful calming voice.
Little child, be not afraid
The rain pounds harsh against the glass
Like an unwanted stranger
There is no danger
I am here tonight

Little child
Be not afraid
Though thunder explodes
And lightning flash
Illuminates your tearstained face
I am here tonight

And someday you'll know
That nature is so
This same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land
And forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you see
In the morning

Little child
Be not afraid
The storm clouds mask your beloved moon
And its candlelight beams
Still keep pleasant dreams
I am here tonight

Little child
Be not afraid
The wind makes creatures of our trees
And the branches to hands
They're not real, understand
And I am here tonight

And someday you'll know
That nature is so
This same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land
And forest and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you see
In the morning
RING RING RING RING

BAM!
“Man why did I had to wake up from that dream,” companies Naruto out load, to no one. “I can barley remember her and I have to wake up from that wonderful dream!” He then glances at the clock.
“OH NO!!! I’m going to be late for training! Thank goodness Kakashi-sensei is always late. :-P”