TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bad Past, Good Future by ShyShyButterfly

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Alright, I know Elizabeth was next but.. I JUST HAD TO DO THE GREY FOX!!
Kids at school call Hunter that, and he's very cute. *blush*
So, the nickname is based off him.
Mana smirked. She stood in front of the door that would lead her to Itachi. She pushed it open slowly and saw his red eyes. She looked away and smiled.

"Looks like you did it, Itachi. I wonder how Sasuke will take this.. I'll miss you." Mana said softly, grabbing a scroll from a pouch on her mechanical suit. “Your still my rival, though.” She added.

“Ahh, I’m on my way to kill my mother and father. And about being your ‘rival’. I’m moving on to bigger and better things.” Itachi said, looking at the blood on his katana. Mana smirked.

“You ever heard of Nichi Tayu? I’m going on a trip with her. We want to find power.” Mana said. She knew Itachi would be slightly surprised, but he wouldn’t show it. She knew she was taking a big risk going with a girl who had no regrets about killing her mother. “Maybe too much power is a bad thing for you, Mana.” Itachi said.

“Hah! You’re not even my brother and your worrying about me!” Mana looked out the door and saw Sasuke coming home from school. “I’ve got to go. Sasuke is coming. Seeya soon..” Mana said.

She turned before she left and smirked. “The name is Grey Fox to you!” She then disappeared.

She killed one person only that night, and that was a boy named Etwina. He was with three other people. One of them fell in the water before she left and a new gang appeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello. Nice to see you took my offer, Grey Fox. I’ve got to see a friend of mine.” Nichi said, smiling at Mana. “She goes by the name of Elizabeth Braddock.”

Mana nodded.

For her, this was a new adventure.