TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jokes On You by lovin_Garra36

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

The next chapter Naruto will get it(Hahaha^^) so read and enjoy til then!
Naruto walked up to Kiba’s house on Saturday. It was all lit up, and he could hear laughter inside. Naruto walked up to the door and let himself in. It was a small party of people he knew; he could see Iruka, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Lee, Chouji, and Neji.

He smiled and waved. People smiled at him funny, he wondered what was wrong.

He walked threw the crowd and looked for Kiba. He could see him talking to Shikamaru and Kakashi. As he walked up, Kakashi left.

Kiba turned to Shikamaru after Kakashi left. Shikamaru was telling him what he should do.

“Keep Naruto busy when he arrives, Kakashis still busy with the arrangements. I told the Fifth not to come running when the plan is in action, and she said ok. I’ll tell you when to put the plan into action, OK?”

“OK.” Naruto walks up. “Hey, Kiba. Where did Kakashi go?”

Kiba thinks of what to tell him. “He has a mission tomorrow, so he has to rest.” Oh, man, thought Kiba, he’s not that stupid, is he?

“Too bad, I wanted to tease him about his book.” Naruto said. Kiba stared at him in amusement.

“Hey, Naruto, lets leave troublesome here to think his lazy thoughts, OK?” Kiba said, secretly laughing at the blonde’s stupidity.

“OK”

They walked though the house and talked for about an hour, until Shikamaru signaled Kiba. Kiba said to Naruto “Hey, stay here I have to tell someone something.”

Naruto waited while Kiba went over to Shikamaru. ”Yeah?”

“It’s time.”