TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jokes On You by lovin_Garra36

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own any Naruto characters or settings.
Naruto waited in the shadows, watching his teachers, Iruka and Kakashi, walk by. A big grin split his face as they fell right into his trap.

Suddenly a Naruto clone comes out from behind a tree. “Hey,” he yells holding out their wallets, “Missing something?” Iruka and Kakashi check their pockets and find them empty. They yell in surprise and run toward him. As they run across too bright grass it gives way.

Iruka and Kakashi find themselves sitting in a deep pit. Two Narutos grin down at them from the top and threw to them something. Iruka picked it up. It was their wallets. The two teachers grew angry and red faced. “Naruto!”

The Narutos said, “Oops, did I do that?” and ran away laughing.


Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata were walking along when suddenly Naruto ran right through the middle of them. Sakura and Ino yelled with surprise and ran after him. Tenten and Hinata followed them.

Suddenly Naruto stopped and grinned at them. They all came to a halt. “What are you grinning at, you big idiot?” said Sakura, irritated. He said ”That.” and pointed upward. They all looked up to see a cascade of water balloons heading toward them.

Splash! They were soaking wet. Sakura, Tenten, Hinata, and Ino all shrieked “Naruto!!!” But he had disappeared.



Shino, Chouji, Neji, Kiba, Lee, and Shikamaru were waiting for Naruto. “Where is he?” said Neji impatiently. Shikamaru sighed. “Naruto is so troublesome” he thought.

Suddenly an orange blur ran past them, ”Race you!” shouted Naruto. They all gave a shout of surprise and ran after him.

As they ran under a patch of trees their vision went blurry. There were many shouts and curses as they were lifted above ground in a net.

They then noticed Naruto grinning at them from the ground. “Naruto!!” they yelled (for some it was some variations of that, it was close). Naruto ran of laughing.



Sometime later there was a meeting. All present were victim of Naruto’s pranks. They were Iruka, Kakashi, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Shino, Chouji, Neji, Kiba, Lee, and Shikamaru.

“I’m tired of Naruto’s pranks!” shouts Sakura. Everyone agrees.
“We should get him back, a prank so good, he’ll stop annoying us.” says Kiba. Everyone agrees. Some people smile.
“But what would the prank be?” asks Hinata (even she’s tired of his jokes)
People start to shout out suggestions (some not so nice).
“Shut up.”
People turn to stare at Shikamaru. He stares right back and tells what he thinks they should do. People grin and think how nice it would be to see Naruto’s face.
“OK listen, this is what we’re going to do…”