TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reconsider by Henshu

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Updated
Chapter 2
~~~~~~

Sasuke watched the ANBU black ops walks past, unaware of his prescence. He knew that he was fully capable of killing any and every one of them. But Sasuke wouldn't; not tonight.

His mission was to kill the new Hokage, and his personal missiong was to see his old friends. Niether of which required ANBU genocide.

Sasuke found the opening he was looking for and jumped the wall, into the village. He was now standing in the shadows at the edge of the Forest of Death.

It had taken him two days journey to reach Konoha. The closer Sasuke had gotten, the more obvious it had been that the village was still on high alert.But he was satisfied that he would not be caught, the avenger seated himself on the cool ground and let his mind wander.

He ended up in a time when his friends had still been his friends. When no one hated him or thought he was aurdering bastard; at time when he smiled and even occasionally luaghed.
------
"Sasuke-teme! This's cheating and you know it!" Naruto yowled, struggling under the slightly taller teen's weight.
"How is this cheating?" Sasuke asked, making sure not to let the light reflect in Naruto's eyes off his hitai-ate.
"I thought we were playing 'Ninja' and the only rule is to follow the shinobi code."
"You can't just pin me down and sit here." Naruto pouted. "What's the point in playing."
"Well, I thought we could build up you patience. I really don't think it's working." Then, whispering, he added, "Plus I want to see Sakura's head explode."
Naruto raised an eyebrow and looked across the training grounds to where Sakura was quite obviously flipping out. The blonde laughed loudly, and soon Sasuke joined in.
------
A twig snapped. Sasuke was brought back to reality and jumped up into the trees, hiding himself thouroughly. As he watched for the potential threat, he became aware of the fact that it was raining. Heavily.
"I swear to god, Oniisan, if you ever do that again--"
"--you'll have my head." The taller sighed loudly, not really seeming to care.
"God you are so arrogant!" the first whined. Muttering 'teme' under his breath.
"Well we accomplished the mission. What do you care if we had to go through the Forest of Death to get back? Or was it that much of a challenge?"
"Shut up."
"Whatever. I'll see you at the festival tommorrow."

Sasuke squinted at the taller figure, trying to catch a glimpse of his face through the rain. His voice sounded familiar, but Sasuke couldn't place it; he'd probably know them or met them at one time or another.

He leaned farther out, still trying to see the face of the shinobi, but a large black hood had been pulled over the head so all he could see was a single, long strand of golden tinted hair.

Sasuke watched attentively until the figure disappeared. He didn't have time to worry about aquaintences; he had a mission to fullfill the next day.

~~~~~~

"People of Konoha, I welcome you." Tsunade smiled broadly, waving to the countless figures below.

She stood on the balcony of the Hokage's office. Soon it would no longer be her office; all her sake had either been drank the previous night or stashed safely in the pockets of her large sleeves.

"Today, is the first day of spring. It is the symbol of new beginnings. Life is renewed in the forests and fields around our village, and of course your kids will be starting to train for the genin exams or preparing of the end of a school year. Just hope they pass either way." She paused, letting the people have their laugh and took a drink of sake from the cup in her hand.

"But today is a new beginning also, for our village itself. As you can see, my face has been added to that of the faces of past Hokage. Today, Konoha's new leader takes his place as the Hokage. He is someone who deserves this job. He has aspired since birth for the respect and acknowledgement of all of you, but not once has that attention been an endearing sort. You have shunned him, despised him, and tried to teach your children the like but failed, for your next Hokage never let it get to him. He always kept a smile on his face, set goals for himself and achieved them no matter what. Your new Hokage has been through more than hardly any of you could imagine."

Tsunade turned, allowing a white robed figureto step into the villagers' sights. The back of his cloak had the calligraphy 'Rokudaime' painted on it. The figure lifted the hat, exposing long blond hair. He looked out at the shocked crowd with dull, dark blue eyes, whisker marks darker than anyone could remember from the genin or chunin exams.

"Say hello to your Hokage, Rukdaime Uzumaki Naruto-sama."

The blond waved, a small smile gracing his lips as first his friends and fellow shinobi applauded then the whole village.

~~~~~~

Sasuke stared at the blond, eyes wide. He looked so mature, so sad...and yet, there he was.

He had come to kill the Hokage and see his best friend...

And now he was forced to kill him again.