TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reconsider by Henshu

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: NARUTO is property of its respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of me. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Chapter 1
~~~~~~

"You know your assignment and are confident you won't get caught, Ssassuke?" Orochimaru hissed, watching the stoic man stare blankly at the scroll in his lap. Sasuke nodded, relieved when the corrupt sannin dissmissed himself from the Uchiha's room.

Once sure he was alone, Sasuke began to pack for his 'mission.' It was more of a test; one of many pointless task Orochimaru seemed delighted in having him do. He wasn't eager to take the old snakes orders, but to say he wan't eager to go to Konoha would have been a lie. There was no emotion displayed on his face, as he had trained himself thouroughly not to allow it, but on the inside the avenger was smiling. Sasuke packed a small lunch and plenty of kunai and shuriken into small pockets lining the white sleeves of his shirt and tightened the strap on the hilt of his sword, making sure it was secure.

With thoughts of seeing what had become of the remainder of Team 7, of seeing how everyone had changed, and of seeing Naruto alive filling his head, Sasuke set off to kill the Rokudaime.

~~~~~~

"Tsunade-san, has a date for the Spring Festival been set yet? As you said, I'll be required to attend and I'm sure our guests from Suna would be offended if I wasn't here."
"Why is it so important that I answer this now?" The blonde woman leaned herself forward, her full breasts resting on the top of her desk, her hands fisted under her chin, and a sake bottle just out of site beneath the desk.
"I want to go on at least one mission before hand." The shinobi answered, his voice void of emotion as he spoke.
"Fine." Tsunade sighed. "But make sure you can finish it quickly. The festival will be in three days."
The young man nodded, a smile curving the corners of his mouth so little that is was barely noticable. He bowed to Tsunade and left her office.

The blonde woman shook her head in dismay. The kid was trustworthy, but she missed his obnoxious, disrespectful way of calling her by as endearing a term as "Baa-chan."

"Oi, Oniisan! What did she say?" Konohamaru stood and follwed the future Hokage down the hall to the mission registration office.
"We'll be taking a B-class mission. We have tommorow and the day after to complete it." Was all the answer the brunette got. The older boy was already dressed to leave and finalized this by pulling his shoulder length blond hair back and tying it loosely with a strap of dark fabric.
"We leave in twenty minutes." He said, signing his name and Konohamaru's to a case.

"Oniisan, is this really wise? If you're wounded or too tired to come to the opening ceromony for the Festival, people will look down on it."
"I've gone this long without letting their negative thoughts get to me." The blonde snorted, shrugging a worried hand off his shoulder.

The two shinobi spent the rest of their walk to the hospital in silence.

"Hi guys!" Bright green eyes sparkled happily as the two entered the front room. She combed a strand of loose pink hair behind her ear.
"Hello Sakura. We need meds and a quick exam."
"Geez, you really are still a moron. How could you go on a mission this close to the festival?" Sakura sighed, motioning the two into her office.
"Konohamaru, you had you're physical yesterday, right?"
The chuunin nodded.
"Okay, and I already know you're fine." She pointed at the blond. "After all, with your condition you have to come in on a regular basis. You're fine."
Sakura pulled a small pack from her closet and handed it to the older of the two.
"That should be enough for three days. So I'll see you when you get back."
Both shinobi thanked her and bowed.

Konohamaru ran ahead to talk to Moegi, whom he had seen in the waiting room.
Sakura stopped the other before he'd reached the door.
"I kept my promise. I didn't open my big mouth about your medication. Don't worry; it's in the bag. Just be careful okay. Those pills don't make everything okay, they just let you function. Remember that." Sakura said worriedly. "Just be careful."
The blonde nodded stiffly and turned, leaving.

Ten minutes later, the two shinobi were nearly fifteen miles away from their town.