TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Civil Haunting by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I couldn't resist. Yes, Andersonville was a real prison during the Civil War c; It was probably the worst too. I hope you enjoy this story

Warning: Shonen-ai

Disclaimer for story: I don't own Naruto
A silver haired man sat lazily in front of the class, reading an orange book as he gave out instructions, "Okay, over this break you are each to study a civil war site, you guys can get into a big group and do a project, whatever, but I have a date with a dolphin over the break and I need to get ready..." he muttered, walking out of the class, ignoring the hands that had been raised.

"Great..." a brunette muttered disdainfully as she closed her hazel eyes in frustration, "He never even gives us a chance to ask any questions...." The girl slammed her head against her desk, before fiddling slightly with her black polka dotted headband.

"Nikki, you need to relax," another girl giggled, sitting contently next to a red haired man, her raven locks that were streaked red falling into her face slightly, a smile spreading across her face, "So, what should we do?"

"I KNOW!" a blonde exclaimed, jumping out of his chair and flailing his arms around, a raven haired man looking at him irritably, "ANDERSONVILLE!" he exclaimed.

A brunnete boy tackled the blonde, "NOT THERE!" he snapped, green eyes meeting blue.

"Ty-kun..." a shy girl whispered, touching Ty's shoulder gently, "Don't hurt Naruto-kun...." Ty looked up at her, a sweet smile spreading across his face as he stood up, holding her hand gently. Narutp glared up at him, forcing himself to stand up and stumble over to his boyfriend.

"Sorry Hinata-chan, I don't know what came over me...." he whispered, an eraser colliding with his head. He turned around to see Nikki and another brunette smirking evilly.

"Rachael....Nikki...." he growled, glaring at both of them who fell to the ground laughing, a big white mark on the back of his head.

A pale man picked Nikki off of the floor, looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "Ano...sorry Orochi-kun..." she giggled nervously as she looked at her boyfriend with an innocent smile painted on her face. Another raven haired man picked Rachael up, his hair long and in a ponytail, eyes looking crimson.

"Itachi-kun! Haha! It was just a joke!" she exclaimed. Itachi and Orochimaru rolled their eyes slightly as the two girls tackled them.

The man by Naruto sighed, finally speaking up, "Can we stop the love fest and head over to Andersonville? I'll be ready by tommorow..."

"Okay Sasu-chan," Nikki laughed, "Andersonville Prison sounds fun, though it is only a cemetary now!" she exclaimed.

"I wouldn't say that," another girl in the corner mumbled, "I heard it was haunted...."

A pink haired girl scoffed at this, "HA! You're joking, right Jess? I mean seriously! Haunted?"

"For once, the blob is right!" the raven haired girl from before said, pointing at Sakura.

"Oni-sempai, you have to be joking, agreeing with the pink IT?" Nikki muttered under her breath.

The girl growled, "SAKURA! IT'S SAKURA!" she snapped.

"Whatever blobby," both Nikki and Oni said in unison.

They finally settled down and parted ways, waving a quick goodbye as they scurried to get ready for their journey.