TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Once Upon A Love Story by Sasuke

[Reviews - 31]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Obvious what this chappie is about!! =D
Sasuke let out a loud moan as Ino was sucking on his dick. She slithered her tounge around like a snake around a tree.

Sakura was still unbuttoning Naruto's pants when he picked her up to carry her off to another room. She had her legs around him as he was walking to the other room. Finally they got to the room and she finished unbuttoning his pants while his hand was up her blouse. He pulled off her blouse and started sucking her nipple.

"OHHH NARUTO!" Sakura moaned. She pulled off his shirt along with the undershirt. She ran her hand along his chest staring deeply into his eyes. "Wow he has big abs. HIS CHEST IS AMASINGLY MASCULEN!!" She thought to herself.

"Oh yeah baby...MMM" Moaned Sasuke as Ino sucked his hard, erected penis. She let off a minute. "You like that don't you , Sasuke?" "Oh hell yes don't stop suck harder infact..." She continued sucking as he moaned and suddenly....OOPS!!! She took up a moment and spit. "Ugh...next time give a little warning damnit!" Sasuke had spurted in her mouth.

"Sorry can't really controll that..heh heh heh. Now get your ass up here." Sasuke pulled Ino ontop of him and he pulled off her School uniform- A checker-coated skirt, scarf, and a white blouse. He started fucking her hard shoving his penis in her vagina.

"OH SASUKE!! SASUKE-SAN!!! OH..OH.....OHHHHH!!!" Ino moaned as he mercilously drilled her.

Naruto started ass-fucking Sakura but, gently, not the way that most men would. Naruto acctually cared if he bruised a girl from doing it, unlike Sasuke. Sasuke didn't really give a shit as long as his girl gave him some.

"Oh Naruto...I love you..."Sakuras tounge was sticking out like a dog. She was panting so hard and all he had to do was GENTLY fuck her. How much would she moan if he fucked her hard. She would probably DIE...thats what Naruto figured anyway...and he did care a hell of alot about Sakura. It had taken her four fucking years to finally accept him and go out with him, and she liked it. Yes they had been going out for a year but hell, wouldn't you? No one that has sex very often wants to get married...AND BESIDES THEY WERE SEVENTEEN!

"I..*pant*..Love..*pant*..You..*pant*..too.." Naruto was acctually...hurting too? Wow I guess it hurt them both cause it was so long. That would hurt just about anyone that has feeling in their ass!

Naruto turned Sakura around and started eating her out. "OH GOD NARTUO!!!! OH GOD!!!!" Sakura was so happy...He had never done this before (you should know if you've read chapter one!).

Sasuke now had Ino pinned down on the couch fucking her mercilously still. She smiled as she panted. She...acctually liked the way Sasuke bruised her, hurt her, she liked the way he eroused her from such pain (not that he was beating her, the pain was from his large penis...the orgasms were horrific because he was so mercilous with a penis like his).

"HARDER SASUKE!!! HARDER!!!!" She said as he fucked her. "SASUKE...*rough pant*...HARDER!!!" He fucked her even harder till he was almost exhausted and started giving her hickies. She moaned like crazy.

"I love you Sakura." Naruto stopped for a minute then licked her breast again and softly sucked on her neck.

"I love you too. OOHHH BABY!! OH YES YES!! YES NARUTO, YES!!!" Sakura was yelling through gasps, pants, and moans. Wow...just from her talking she could make Naruto spurt!

"Now..." Sakura shoved Naruto back on the bed."I have something for you...close your eyes" Sakura smiled.

"Ok..." Naruto closed his eyes like she said.

Sakura just kind of stared at it. When did he spurt? I don't remember feeling anything. I just hope he doesn't spurt in my mouth. She started sucking his very hard erected penis. "MMMM..." Naruto ran his fingers through her hair.

"Wow...This is pretty fuckin sexy!!!" Sasuke whispered to Ino as they watched Naruto and Sakura from the doorway. "And I hate to admit but...Naruto's pretty damn big...bigger than me...FUCK!!!" Naruto and Sakura didn't even hear them and they got up on the bed with them.

As Sakura sucked Naruto, Sasuke started ass-humping Sakura, yet it was a lot softer than what he did to Ino. Ino french kissed Naruto to join in on the fun. Strange enough that this was all going on...but...it was acctually enjoyable by all of them. Ino got down by Sakura and while Sakura was sucking Ino licked the side of Naruto's penis. Naruto then obviously couldn't control himself. He let it out in Sakura's mouth, but she didn't complain...no...she looked up at him still mouth around it and she simply smiled. She then swallowed the sperm. That just made Naruto eroused even more.

As Sakura was sucking Naruto's dick, Sasuke stopped ass-humping and started to eat her out just like Naruto did. Ino then, while Sasuke was eating out Sakura who was sucking Naruto who was moaning, started to suck SASUKE's penis. To be quite fuckin honest...the whole thing looked like a chain...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TBC

Sorry people but I'm very tired and its 4:00 AM...I NEED TO GO TO BED!!! GOOD NIGHT ALL!!