TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Once Upon A Love Story by Sasuke

[Reviews - 31]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
The white, slick liquid was running down her stomach making it complicated to suck. The wet, sticky liquid was all over her chest now so she had to stop.

"GODAMNIT!! It's just so messy and sticky." Ino said as she got up.

"Oh come on you can't stop now!!" Sasuke said as he grabbed her shoulder.

"You know that I can't stand having Ice cream all over me, Sasuke-Kun! It irritates me so much! Its so sticky and its gonna stain my shirt now." Ino said as a kind of red glowed in her eyes.

"BUT IF YOU STOP YOU'LL LOSE!!!" Sasuke got up and sat her back down. " You can stop when you finish you've gotta beat Sakura!"

"Oh shut up Sasuke, she doesnt HAVE to do anything for you...who cares if your going out, that doesn't mean you own her." Naruto Uzumaki has matured a lot since they were all twelve. Now he understands women. Infact now he hangs out more with women, not because he is a pervert, but because he understands them and respects them. After all they are the ones that actually care about your life. Even if you are a hopeless loser they care wether you've had a bad day...

"Naruto...thank you...but I'll stay...SAKURA I WILL SHOW YOU WHO CAN SUCK LONGER!!!"

Sakura is still sucking on her twenty-eighth Ice cream bar. "Yes you will Ino....You'll prove that you 'suck' at sucking Ice cream, and I'm the best. As my Naruto used to say, BELIEVE IT!! But now all I here him say is 'oh Sakura harder'." Sakura smiles and starts to laugh at Ino's expression.

Sakura continues her twenty-eighth onto her twenty-ninth. "THAT'S DISGUSTING SAKURA!!!!! NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SE-" Ino is interupted by Naruto.

"Ino...she was joking..." Naruto gets up and walks to Sasuke. "Come here Sasuke. I need to talk to you." Naruto pulls Sasuke up and takes him to the next room.

"What do you want Naruto."

"Sasuke...Sakura's not lying...we have done it before...but I don't want her to just go telling everyone." Naruto cracks his knuckle nervously.

"Well just tell her not to tell anyone about it."

"She'll think I'm ashamed to be with her. Trust me I know these things. I hang out with girls all the time."

"Well thats probably true..." Sasuke pauses. "But then again you need to let her know that its not right to tell everyone about your sex life...even if someone wants to know what it is..."

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! You don't mean you wanted to hear...EW YOUR SICK!!!"

"Hey sorry I'm a guy I like to hear that stuff." Sasuke smiles like an innocent little puppy.

"I don't like to hear it..." Naruto smiles pervertedly. " I'm not such a perv but when I'm not around girls I am...heh..heh..heheheh..."

"Yea.....I've noticed...OH SHIT WE FORGOT ABOUT INO AND SAKURA HAHAHA!!! CMON WE GOTTA GO BACK IN THERE!!! I wonder whos winning." Sasuke and Naruto walk back into the room.

"...and so he was like shoving it in me...It felt SOOO damn good..."

"Yeah...thats pretty damn good but...Sasuke can do better...TRUST me, I know from experience...I mean comon...has Naruto ever eaten you out?" Ino says with a smile.

"No....wait...SASUKE HAS EATEN YOU OUT BEFORE?!?! Damn when we were goin out he never did that to me...though I admit he was almost as good as Naruto." Sakura crumples up the ice cream bar wrappers.

"WHAT....THE....HELL!!!" Sasuke and Naruto walk in on Ino and Sakuras conversation.

"Uhhh.......this isn't what it looks like....OK FINE WE GOT STARTED CAUSE THE WHOLE SUCKING THING!!!" Ino blushes big time as if someone had just told her darkest secret.

"You know what we have to say about this..."

"We're sorry.....we're really sorry comon don't be like that!!"

"Be like what..." Sasuke and Naruto walk backover to Ino and Sakura.

"Weren't you going to leave or break up with us or something like that..."

"ABSOFUCKINLUTELY NOT!!! We we're going to have to do just exactly this..." Naruto and Sasuke both get out their wallets. They both pull out a condom.

Sakura's eyes go wide. Ino's mouth drops open. Ino always would do it in public on any command but not in front of Sakura. They both enjoy it so much but they wouldn't want to do it in front of their friends. Come on...Who would wanna do it in front of their friends. That's something people do alone but apparently people like Sasuke wouldn't care. Naruto would only do it if Sakura wanted to, and Naruto had apparently read Sakura's facial expression wrong because she didn't want to. No. Not here. Not in front of her friends. Even though she had the biggest breasts in town, she would never do it in front of her friends.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!!! NO!! YOU KNOW I DON'T DO THAT IN FRONT OF FRIENDS!!!" Sakura yelled at Naruto.

"Oh come on the only person in this room that has not seen you naked is Ino....no wait....she's been in locker rooms with you so I suppose everyone here has seen you." Naruto smiled at Sakura.

"NO! I said no naruto don't push it or it'll be over!"

"NO!! I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T!!" Naruto basically broke down and desperately begged.

"It's ok just don't even try that..." Sakura pulls Naruto down beside her. "But you can get this in public..." She pulls Naruto into a deep passionate french kiss dancing their toungs around, running one over the other and under. "Or I might just let you..." Sakura runs her hand down Naruto's chest to his pants and unbuttons them.

"MMM Baby...I love it when you touch my like that." Naruto lays his head back showing his masculin neck with his jacket open so attractively.

"I might just do more than 'touch' it..."

"Come here Ino..." Sasuke sits beside Naruto on the couch.

"I know exactly what you want...hmm hmm hmmm..." Ino walks over to Sasuke and gets on her knees between his legs. Ino and Sakura both unbutton their lover's pants and pull down their boxers...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TBC

Wow this is gettin pretty hot!! Just wait till next chapter. There is Yaoi Yuri and straight!