TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kunoichi Confusion by Yuuki

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This was a fun story to write haha.. I truly love it.
"P-please you guys! Stop it!" Hinata said standing a distance from the two boys who were arguing once again.

"God, what kind of ninja has girly hair? You're not even a boy!" the yellow haired boy said.
"Why don't you just go back under the Neanderthal rock you crawled out of?" the white eyed boy snapped back.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah!"
"You want a piece of me, Neji?"
"Maybe!"
"Bring it on!"
"Even if I did, I would beat you in an instant."
"Tough talk for a wimp."

"Guys! Please, just drop it will you?" Hinata pleaded.

"Fine then, let's settle this like proper ninjas would."
"Alright. What do you have in mind?"

"A match. You. Me. At the training ground. One hour."
"Fine"
"Fine"
"No!"
"Hm?" The two boys turned towards Hinata.
"You idiots! You can't just fight! Neji, what will father say? And Naruto, your being foolish! Both of you are!" She said to them.
"Your right Hinata. We're being total Retards. We will not fight." Neji said.
"Really?"
"No!"
"Ugh! You guys are impossible. I'm going to Sakura's. Knock yourselves out." Hinata said as she stormed out of the courtyard.

"She gone?" Naruto asked Neji after Hinata had stormed off.
"Yeah. That's the last thing I'll ever do for you. Naruto, if this doesn't work out...-" Neji said.
"Don't worry, we just have to make her think we're at each other's necks." Naruto smirked.

Meanwhile, Hinata had walked across the street towards her friend's house. She knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" said someone behind the door.
"Hinata." Hinata replied.
"Oh..Okay" The door slowly creaked open, a little pink haired girl stood there.
"Oh hello there. Who are you?" Hinata said smiling at the child.
"I'm Saki. Sakura's cousin." she replied.
"I see. Where is sakura?"
"In the Kitchen."
"Okay."
Hinata walked inside the Haruno home. It was very beautiful. Cherry blossoms were everywhere. "Hey Sakura!" Hinata said greeting her friend.
"Hinata! Hi! Weren't you going to go out with Neji?"
"Not anymore.."
"How come? Just because he's your cousin you're going to turn him down?"
"It's not that."
"Then what is it?"
"He and Naruto. Their fighting alot."
"I see." Sakura was told about the whole plot of theirs. She knew what they were up to but was told not to tell Hinata. But then again it would be the best time to get back at Naruto for tricking her into believing Sasuke would kiss her.
"I don't know what to do. I really like Neji, but Naruto won't let me be alone with him." Hinata sighed, "What do I do?"
"Well..What if I tell you a little something?"
"Really? What?"
"Okay." Sakura told Hinata everything. She told the white eyed girl everything she was told not to tell.
"WHAT!!?!?" Hinata exploded "THAT JERK! I'LL RIP OUT EVERY YELLOW HAIR ON THAT BASTARD'S HEAD!!!"
"But don't tell them I told you."
"Alright. Thanks Sakura-chan!"
"Anytime."
Hinata left. "Hey Sakura-niichan. Why did that girl have white eyes?" Saki had walked into the room.
"Well, thats because shes a very special girl."
"Where do babies come from?"
"Um...Ehehe...Well.."