TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto... The lost one. by sharinganmaster

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I am a very inexcperanced Writer so please don't flame to much and slight OOC... also I never have never will but will always want to own Naruto.R&R PEOPLE ^^.
"Ah... Wait... WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Nsruto shouted at the top of his lungs at the fifth hokage. "YOU AREN'T SERIOUS ARE YOU?!" Tsunade nodded. "I'm afraid so Naruto... Sakura is marrying Sabaku No Gaara." "THAT CAN'T BE!" Naruto screamed tears streaming down his face. "Can it?" "Awwwww Naruto it isn't that bad." "Is that all you wanted Granny Tsunade?" Tsunade sighed. "Yes Naruto thats it." Naruto turned and started to walk but was interupted by Tsunade. "Oh and... You have to baby-sit Konohamaru and his friends." Naruto froze in his tracks and turned. "WHAT!?!?" Tsunade again sighed "You heard me you have to baby-sit them they got in abit of trouble yesterday and you have to baby-sit them." Naruto twitched and turned again but still more news was to be delt "Hinata said she wanted to see you ASAP now shoo." Naruto thought he had just been rushed out of there but he needed to get over to hinata's place in the hyuuga compound so he set off. "i wonder what Hinata wants?" He continued to walk without watching and he ran into someone "Oh uhhh Ino i'm so so sorry" "It's ok Naruto" Ino realized naruto could look straight up her skirt so she blushed and stood up quickly. "I'm on my way over to Hinata's house right now so I can't talk" "oh uhhh alright Naruto-kun see you later?" "Yeah bye." Naruto raced off and left Ino staring at him. He reached hinata's house at dusk so he knew her father would be angry unless he told him about being told by the Hokage, He reassured himself and walksinto the compound just then it hit him "WHEN DID INO START TO CALL ME NARUTO-KUN?" He pondered this a moment and forgot about it walking on and running into Hinata as he had Ino. "Oh hinata-chan i'm sooooo sorry i didn't mean to I-" Hinata looked at naruto uncaringly and stood up. "you know... i would like you to notice me once in awhile!." Naruto got confused. "What do you mean?" Hinata got an angry look on her face and helped him up. "I LOVE YOU UZUMAKI NARUTO AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THEN FORGET YOU" She turned around and ran as fast as she could back into the house "dattebayo?" Naruto turned and walked home pondering the days events. As the Blonde reached his Home he felt odd... Something he couldn't explain... It felt like bugs crawling on his skin so he turned quickly screaming "SHINO?!" To his surprize noone was there but he looked down and saw a couple grains of sand... His eyes widened. "Gaara... If it's you... Don't kill me." Gaara stepped from behind some bushes chuckling slightly "Well Uzumaki your easier to trick than I thought" Naruto fumed at Gaara's comment "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?" Gaara chuckled more and sat on a bench near the location the two were in. "So why are you out so... early don't Panda's normally sleep until very late in the day?" Naruto realized to late what he had said and started to walk backwards from Gaara "What did you say..." Gaara said in a menicing tone. Naruto just tripped turnd stood and ran like hell.



END NOTES (so that is the 2nd revision i have done so let me know how it is remember R&R PEOPLE.)