TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Formidable Love (so not a romance) by maja alboroza

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: let me know what ya think:
if ya like, say so.
if not, say so and kiss my a$$
Kingdom of Earth
14 January 3091
Hour: 0938

The sky was shrouded in a mass of gray clouds, dimming the once beautiful and lustrous Earth that now resembled a grim, desolated wasteland. Thunder rumbled through the air and lighting flashed through the sky, promising a dreaded acid storm. Below the clouds stood six lone figures, facing each other as if about to battle. One side bared their teeth to reveal razor sharp fangs, and in response, the others spread forth their mighty and majestic white wings; it was yet another battle between the children of the Damned, and the Holies.
The Damned raced forward at lighting speed, one immediately taking out a Holy. The others began fighting, Holies using blue energy whips, and the Damned with black magic. The two sides were battling for mere minutes before a Damned fell by being decapitated by a blue whip.
The sides were evenly matched, but neither was willing to give. All of a sudden, there was a thunderous roar as lightning struck amongst the group. Everyone jumped away from one another, staring in disbelief at the spot. One of the damned looked over to his comrade and spoke in a low growl, “There are no scorch marks.” One of the Holies grinned grimly, “It must be a sign from the higher beings.”
“Higher beings, hell.”
“What did you say?”
“This is no sign from the higher beings, it is a sign that something is to happen; something of great importance that concerns both sides.”
“But what could concern your kind and us Holies?”
“Hell if I know, why don’t you go ask your damn God?!”
The Holy charged at the Damned and lashed out, only to be stopped by his companion, “The feud can wait. If it was so important as to interrupt a battle, then it must be top priority. Now, let’s go.” With this, both Holies spread their mighty wings and soared above the dank clouds, whilst the Damned begrudgingly sank into the shadows.



Kingdom of the Holy Children
14 January 3091
Hour: 1045

Amongst the clouds was a castle that shone bright as day, laden with rich décors. Golden columns towered above the flying Holies, each column sporting a spectacular home decorated by various rare gems; diamond walkways linked each home; and holy water covered the clouded floor, preventing any Damned to enter.
In the center of the vast city was a marbled dome building that served as the meeting hall. Rarely would the Holies associate with one another, but today was different; today they had all been called to the Grand Hall for a meeting of great importance. The room was a vast circular shape, lined with balconies. In the middle of the room hovered two particularly old looking Holies. One was a woman with long, flowing red hair that was graying at the tips, the other a man with short black hair that betrayed his old age.
Both wore loose fitting silver robes that billowed down past their ankles, and each bore a crown that instated them as the head councilors. The woman raised her hand slightly, bringing silence to the room. The man bowed his head to her before facing the formation and spoke in a low, mournful tone:

We all know that only once before has such a warning been sent to the whole of the children; Damned, Holy, or otherwise; and we all know that it was right before the Great War broke out.
Three thousand years ago, a great typhoon swept over the Earth; however, none were harmed. Five days later, the children of the Damned killed out one of their brethren, more precisely, the Vampire killed out the Werewolves. Three more days passed and the Damned grew bold enough to try attacking a Holy, thus signaling the beginning of the Great War. The Damned had become power hungry and, wishing to be the only real power, attempted to kill out all other abnormal children. Sadly, the only children to escape were we, the children of the Holies.
However, we are not here to discuss the past; it has been brought to my attention that the mass of children all received a message one week ago. All over the globe, and even here on Holy Land, lightning struck multiple times, but left no scorch marks. Since then, we have met with the Council of the Damned on neutral territory.

The room echoed with murmurs at the comment, but stopped as the woman raised her hand, signaling her turn to speak.



Kingdom of the Damned
14 January 3091
Hour: 1048

Below, in the darkest depths of hell, was the castle of the Damned. The castle walls were made of rock, the streets ran with blood, along which were several cave openings that served as dwellings, and molten lava surrounded the castle grounds
In the center of this hellish castle was a volcano that rose high above the tallest tower, molten lave leaking through various cracks and crevices. At the base of the volcano stood the Damned children, all looking up in anticipation. At the climax stood a man clad in a maroon cloak who looked to have been in his late thirties with pure black hair. He looked down at the congregation, having the same conversation as the Holies:

During our little meeting, we discussed everything that has happened in the past month. It seems that we have some thing in common after all. Both sides were expecting to bear children. We, twin princesses; the Holies, a young prince.

* * *

Both sides gave birth; however, the Damned lost their queen during the child birthing. A week has passed since that day, and it seems that both sides have suffered a severe blow.

* * *

Early yesterday morning, all three children were kidnapped, and this morning, the Holies’ princess ran away in search of her brother. Because of this, we have signed an agreement. Each side is to offer three of their best warriors. A Holy and a Damned will be assigned an area to check, where they will work together and try to find all four. However, there is a catch.

* * *

All six warriors will have to take on the appearance of a mere mortal, though your powers will still be accessible and you will not age.

The Holy Queen looked over her people and let a soft sigh escape her lips, “Is anyone brave enough to accept this task?” Several moments passed, and none spoke. “Are there none willing?” Her eyes held a slight pleading look, and all felt for the loss of their princess, but none wanted to work with a Damned. That, is until someone raised her hand and spoke in a wispy voice, “I, Dragona Lileanu shall answer your call.” The Queen smiled softly, “Thank you. Are there any others?”
A few moments passed, and a man raised his hand, “Rald Thesle at your service, my Lady.” The King smirked and inclined his head, at which point another stood, speaking gruffly, “And I, Hildri Flete.”

* * *

The King of the Damned looked down at his people and spoke in a demanding voice, “Nikaga Deliawn, Kadru Padoli, and Sandri Artelo, you three shall be the lucky ones to join this little quest. Now, I don’t give a shit if you don’t want to work with a Holy, for all I care, you can kill him once you’ve found the princesses. The only thing I care about is finding my children, and it had better been done fast, for while they live on Earth, they will age. Now, all of you get out of my damn sight!”