TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Getsumei Fuuei by Shizuka Arai

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto only my characters
Ice blue eyes narrowed in annoyance as the woman tightens her grip around the two sets of small legs on her sides. She gracefully lands on a thick tree branch as her frighten eyes widen in shock at the sight, blocking her way towards salvation. Strands of raven black hair covered her ice blue eyes as she quickly pull out a senbon needle from her small pack.

“Mayumi-san, I know you’re here…” a masculine voice called out ignorantly. The woman growled angrily as she gently sat the children down on the branch, placing a genjutsu on the two children. Jumping down from her hiding place, Mayumi appears in front of her pursuer with narrowed eyes when she growls, “Kabuto…”

Kabuto just smirk wickedly at her as commented with venom laced in his tone, “You had to pull a stunt like this, Mayumi. You were my apprentice, yet you betray your country and kage.”

“No one had my allegiance, but I refuse to have children to suffer because your selfish ambitions.” Mayumi removes the Otokagure hita-ite from her neck and threw at Kabuto’s feet and swore with anger in her voice, “I will not let children be manipulated for your or Orochimaru’s gain.”

“Those children are jinchuuriki, neglected by their families and villages. I would even think that even you would hold hatred towards them.”

“Baka yarou (Bastard)…” Mayumi muttered underneath her breath as she lunged for Kabuto. Dark grey eyes widen in shock as a slender fist connected to his right cheek.

“Ningens (Humans) are bakas (stupid)… some blame children for things that weren’t even their faults… some uses the child’s naivety against them, bending them to their wills.” Mayumi just growls at Kabuto when he caught her off guard as three senbon needles were embedded into her left arm. The arm hung lifeless by her side as she got into a taijutsu stance.

‘I was only a few miles away from Konoha… I almost had them to safety.’ She thought to herself as eyes widen in shock when she saw chakra emulating from Kabuto’s hands as he whispers in a cold tone, “After I’m done with you, I’ll undo your genjutsu and take them back to Orochimaru.”

“IYA (NO)!” Mayumi shouted in anger as spirals of blood red chakra begun to surround her being as ebony black hair becomes ivory white and ice blue eyes changes into crimson orbs filled with hatred in them. “Baka yarou…” she growled in annoyance as the chakra begun to heal her arm that was rendered motionless. Kabuto just smirk evilly at her and commented, “So this is the other half Orochimaru talked about… Reiko…” The one named Reiko as her hands performed the seals for the same technique Kabuto earlier done. Crimson chakra adorned her fingers as needles while strands of white cloaked over her eyes. “I’ll make you scream for that baka yarou as your death wish.” No one could ever predict the speed that both shinobi had, yet unknown to the shinobi they were being watch by a few spectators hidden within the dense canopy of a few trees. Green eyes widen in shock while a pair of ivory white were focused on the fight as a pair of dark brown eyes were doing the same thing as the ivory white eyes were doing. So far, Reiko paralyzed Kabuto’s right arm and left leg while she’s suffering from her left knee tendons being sliced. She winces in pain as she felt his hand wrapped around her neck slamming her into the tree. Reiko let out a small whimper of pain as Kabuto just smirk against her face, making their noses almost touch as he muttered quietly, “I would love to hear that sound again from either one of you.” Reiko growled at him and spit his face angrily. The spit landed on his glasses as she snarled with venom laced in her voice, “Never in this or any other lifetime… Kabuto.” Before he could tighten his grip, Reiko’s left foot came up and hit him on the side of his head, knocking him away from her. She landed on the ground as she tried to catch her breath as she used her left hand to heal her left knee. Before she could counter Kabuto who was charging at her, three unfamiliar shinobi was standing in front of Kabuto’s goal. Kabuto growled in annoyance as dark grey eyes were now focused into ice blue eyes one as he vowed in front of the shinobi, “I will be back… for you and for those gaki.” Kabuto disappeared and Mayumi dispelled the genjutsu only to have two six-year-old girls running towards the unconscious female as the one with white hair and scarlet eyes looked up at the shinobi and plead kindly, “Can you help Mayumi-neesan? Please help neesan!” Scarlet eyes were brimming with tears while the white-eyed shinobi gently put the woman called ‘Mayumi’ on his back as the green-eyed shinobi pick up the little girl with scarlet eyes and their companion has the other girl riding piggy back.

“Who are you guys?” asked the white-haired girl as the green-eyed shinobi introduced as herself being Sakura, Neji and Lee. Lee peered over at the white-haired girl and inquired nicely, “What is you name, little girl?”

“My name is Tsuki and my friend that you are carrying is named Kousai.” Tsuki replied with a triumph smile on her face. Lee just smiled at the young girl as they continued towards Konoha, hoping to get answers from the now unconscious female that Neji was carrying.

“I thought her name was Reiko…” Sakura stated as Kousai just shook her head and spoke for the first time during the whole trip towards Konoha.

“That’s her other half… Reiko… hebi-man said it’s a side effect of some chemical that he used on her…”

“Chemical?” asked Neji as Tsuki answered in a calm tone, “Hebi-man said it was DNA of something called kekkai genkai or something like that…” Sakura, Lee and Neji appeared to be shock, but Neji was quick to recover as he commented, “I guess I have to talk with Godaime about that.”

--------------------------------------------------

Shizuka: My first fanfiction! Yay!

Arai: Oh god... please read and review.

Mayumi- true intent beauty
Reiko- cold child
Tsuki- moon
Kousai- Iris
Godaime: Fifth Hokage