TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Missing by vivpiv

[Reviews - 55]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well mina here's chapter 2.I hope that you'll like it.Please review.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Title: Missing
Author: vivpiv

Chapter 2 Missing

Meanwhile in Konoha

Maybe someday you’ll look up
And, barely conscious, you’ll say to no one:
”Isn’t something missing?”

The night was peaceful and the sky was showered with stars. He was laying in his bed, trying to fall asleep, but he couldn’t. He spent the whole night awake, thinking about random stuff. After a few minutes he rolled to his left and looked out of the window.

’Tonight the stars are shining somehow strangely. But they are so beautiful and remind me in a way about Naruto. He’s changed so much since I left this village to gain power. He’s not the same moron I remember even if he’s acting that way. The change is not only in his appearance. He’s become stronger and more matured…Now that I think about it he’s always been matured beyond his years, but every time managed to hide it. I wonder why? Also that red chakra. Hmm…Orochimaru once said that Naruto was related with the Kyuubi no Kitsune but never said how. Maybe I should go and ask Naruto to explain it himself.’

Sasuke didn’t know why but he had a feeling that something was going to happen. The black-haired boy didn’t know whether it would be a good or a bad thing. He watched the stars some more and then stood up. When he glanced over at the clock on the night stand it was showing 5:00 AM. He became aware that he’s been staring at the sky for hours not only a few minutes like it seemed to him.

’I hope that baka is not going to be very mad at me for waking him up so early.’

Sasuke sighed and made his way towards the bathroom. After his usual morning routine of taking a quick shower, brushing his teeth and fixing his hair, he went to his dresser to get dressed. Choosing to wear a pair of black jeans and simple blue shirt, with the Uchiha symbol on the back, he ate a quick breakfast and left his house. The Uchiha heir was walking slowly, looking at the dawning sky and thinking about his friends.

‘Sakura has changed too. Now she’s a great shinobi and is smarter. Actually she’s always been one of the smartest girls, but because of her obsession towards me and the uncertainty in herself, she acted like a fool. I’m glad that she went over her crush ‘cause she is a great friend and comrade.’

Sasuke smiled a little at that thought .However, when the raven-haired teen neared his blond friend’s apartment, he felt something strange that made him wonder:

’Isn’t something missing?’

Subconsciously he fastened his pace until he reached the building, climbing the stairs quickly to the second floor he knocked softly on the last door of the corridor. The Uchiha heir waited a while and then knocked a little louder but there still wasn’t an answer. The whole building was unusually silent and that silence startled the boy. Sasuke activated the Sharingan and looked in the apartment but there weren’t any sings of life inside. A bit awkward he reached for the doorknob and with a slight twist of his wrist the door opened.

’Why isn’t the door locked? Did that moron forget to lock it last night?’

The Uchiha heir walked in the apartment, removed his shoes and placed them near the entrance.

’That’s odd. Where are Naruto’s? Maybe he’s not home, but it’s way too early. He can’t be up at this time of the morning.’

Slowly he made his way in the living room. There weren’t any clothes or other stuff scattered on the floor like there usually were. The wooden coffee table was clean and the sofa’s cushions were carefully arranged. The whole room was amazingly clean.

’Huh. Who would think that baka could be so neat sometimes?’

After taking a good look all over the living room Sasuke went to the kitchen. Everything was put on its proper place. The four chairs were around the table and there weren’t any ramen bowls scattered. Even the sink and the trashcan were empty, which surprised and confused Sasuke even more.

’Wow…I’ve never seen this place so tidy in my whole life. Every time I’ve come to visit Naruto I thought that probably a tornado went through his apartment. But now it’s so clean and tidy that it’s a little startling. I should go and check his bedroom.’

With that thought the black-haired boy went straight towards the bedroom, ignoring the bathroom. He opened the door and his eyes slightly widened. His blond friend wasn’t there and so his gaze started wandering around.

The room wasn’t messed up at all. The bed was made and looked like no one had slept in it the night before. The wardrobe doors were closed. There weren’t any scrolls nor books or even clothes on the floor.

”What the hell is going on? This can’t be Naruto’s place. Did I mistake the apartment or what?” murmured the boy.

His eyes were showing all of his emotions. Disbelief, confusion and even fear filled those black pools. As they were wandering around suddenly his attention was caught by a small scroll placed on the night stand near the bed. Beside the scroll was a picture and that picture was of Team 7.

To be continued