TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Missing by vivpiv

[Reviews - 55]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first story that I'm writing alone.Reviews are welcomed no matter what kind they are.Well I'l be happy if they are possitive.Please tell me if I have any grammar or spelling mistakes.Enjoy (:

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor do I own the song lyrics used in this story.
Missing

A/N: This is my first story that I'm writing.Reviews are welcomed no matter what kind they are.Well I'll be happy if they are possitive.Please tell me if I have any grammar or spelling mistakes.Enjoy (:

Title: Missing
Author: vivpiv

chapter 1 Leaving


Please, please forgive me
But I won’t be home again.


With one last glance back at the village he turned around and started walking towards the forest. The early sun rays bathe in his golden hair and tanned face; his sky-blue eyes were filled with sorrow and pain.

Naruto didn’t realize when he had stopped walking until he leaned against a tree. Slowly he slid down ‘till he sat on the cold ground and hugged his knees close to his chest.
Thoughts and memories came to him once again. As they started flashing across him mind he began doubting whether his decision to run away and leave the very few who cared for him was right.

He truly didn’t want to leave and hurt Iruka-sensei, who was like a father to him, nor did he want to hurt Tsunade-neechan, who was like a bigger sister to him. He hated himself for causing them pain. They were the only family he had ever had and Naruto hated himself for causing them pain.


You won’t cry for my absence, I know-
You forgot me long ago.


’Maybe it’s not too late to go back…No, no I can’t return. I’m fed up with all the hatred, the glares and all the insults thrown at me by the villagers and my so-called friends. I can’t go back…at least not now…’

Naruto closed his cerulean eyes as a lonely tear slid down his whiskered cheek.

’Anyway, nobody will miss me. They will forget about my existence soon and move on with their lives. They will be happier without the loud-mouthed blond guy who always bothers and annoys them…’

Naruto wiped the tear from his face and stood up. He sighed deeply and began walking again. This time, however, the blond-haired boy didn’t turn around cause he knew, if he did so, he wouldn’t be able to continue.

Am I that unimportant...?
Am I that insignificant…?

With every step he made the tightening on his chest grew stronger.

”Why, kit? Why are you running away?” questioned the demon within his body.” You are strong enough to make them acknowledge you! You do realize that you are throwing away all your dreams and affords for the past years, right?”

’Yeah, I realize that,’ answered Naruto to Kyuubi.

Then why?”  Asked the fox one more time with soft voice.

‘I can’t stand it anymore, Kyuubi. I thought I had learned how to ignore all that hatred but I can’t go on with this pretending. Everything inside me is slowly breaking and if I stay any longer, the villagers will kill all the sanity that is left in me. I can’t live there…’

Kyuubi sighed deeply too and spoke: “Fine kit, you should already know that I’ll help you with everything I can, just to make you happy and feel better.

’Arigato, Kyuubi. You are the only true friend I have. I feel better that you accept my decision.’

Naruto smiled and calmed down after his talk with the kitsune.

Kyuubi was partly glad that her kit wouldn’t suffer anymore from the bad treatment he received from the villagers. The fox got lost in her own thoughts while she was laying in her cage with her nine tails lazily swirling around.

People don’t realize what they have until they lose it. All your friends will find out how important and significant you are to them. I’m sure they will regret the way they treated you. Kit, you are the angel who saved their souls and hearts from the darkness which was killing them. However, this time someone has to save you from the gloom. Sometimes even the angels need help when their wings are broken…

Some time passed and she spoke again in a soft and gentle voice: “Well kit, you’re wrong that I’m your only friend.

’What do you mean by that?’ asked Naruto with a bit of curiosity in his voice.

”I mean that you have friends, but you’re afraid to let them too close to your heart, even if you trust them. You’ve suffered way too much and that is the reason you’ve created that mask, so you could protect yourself from the pain. In my opinion they themselves don’t realize how close and important you are for them.”

’I doubt that, Kyuubi. Maybe the only one who thinks of me as an important friend is Gaara. Probably only he can understand me and my feelings.’

Hmm…we’ll see who’s right with time, kit. By the way, where exactly are we going?
’Actually, I haven’t thought about it. I was wondering whether to visit Gaara or to find Ero-sennin. If we find the old hentai I’ll make him take me to his travels and then train me again. I want to become stronger.’
 
Well, how about this? First, we’ll go to the raccoon brat and then track down the old hentai.”

’Hmm…Gaara will have to wait a little,’ a small smile was forming on his face.

 

And why?” asked the kitsune.

’Cause I’ll go visit Inari and his family first, since we’re near the Country of Wave. I’ll be able to reach it within a few hours if I speed up a bit.’

”Ok, kit. Now if you don’t mind, I’ll take a little nap,” saying so the fox went silent.

 

Naruto smiled warmly at her and focused his attention on the road. After about two hours he was in front of a big bridge. There was a sign which said ‘The Great Naruto Bridge.’

 

To be continued

Chapter end notes: Well how was it?I hope that it doesn't suck too much.By the way this most likely is going to be yaoi story so feel free to vote for pairings.Please review.