TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Proper Way to Play Strip Poker by animehead

[Reviews - 9]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
> valen

 

 

My first PWP! I don't know what to really say about it. It's not my best work and I did it in like two hours, but it has smut in it so, hey, it can't be that bad, right? Don't ask me how or why this person or that person is topping or bottoming…I just write what my muse tells me.

 

 

 

"Ha! Full-house! Take that shit off!" Naruto drunkenly exclaimed as he slammed his cards down on the mahogany table.

 

It seemed that lady luck was very happy with him. He had won just about every hand in the strip poker game he and his friends were playing.

 

Sasuke was the first to remove another article of clothing. With a sigh he pulled of his socks and placed them neatly on top of his pile of discarded clothes next to his chair. He was down to his white undershirt and navy blue boxers.

 

Naruto laughed at the glazed over eyes of the Uchiha. "Two more winning hands and you'll be showing us the Uchiha goods, teme," he whispered though it was still loud enough for the others to hear.

 

When Sasuke didn't give him the satisfaction of a reply Naruto turned his attention to Neji who was sitting with his back leaning against the chair. He was trying to look like a man that was full of pride even though he was losing; down to his boxers and undershirt, one of which he was about to lose. His hair framed his flush face, and his lips were plump and red, a small pout graced said lips that he was trying desperately to hide. He looked sexy, almost feminine.

 

"Come on, Nejina. You're up next. Boxers or shirt?" Naruto said with a grin.

 

"Don't call me that, Uzumaki," Neji warned before pulling off his shirt and throwing it in Naruto's face.

 

"Well then you shouldn't be so pret—What the HELL, Gaara?!"

 

Gaara stood from the table in nothing but his black mesh shirt. Sasuke raised a brow at the obvious erection the red hair was sporting while Neji rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

"What?" Gaara asked, not at all uncomfortable with showing the others at the table his proud friend.

 

"Most people take their boxers off last if they have something else that they are wearing,"

 

Gaara circled around the table, standing next to Neji, his phallus very close to the other man's cheek. Neji let out of huff and turned his head to the side to avoid the member that was entirely to close to him…for the moment.

 

"I am not most people," Gaara replied to Naruto. "I am bored with this game. Let's do something else."

 

"What did you have in mind," Sasuke asked, knowing very well what the answer would be.

 

***

 

The rest of the clothes that the four males were wearing lay in a sloppy pile at the bottom of the table. The medium sized living room was currently being filled with moans, whispers, raging hormones, and alcohol induced lust.

 

Neji sat nude on the sofa, his legs spread as Gaara bobbed his head up and down on his length. One hand ran its fingers through blood-red hair while the other attempted to grip the velvety couch cushion.

 

Gaara knees pressed against the area rug on the floor. Every few minutes he would allow Neji's pulsing rod to slip from his mouth as he let out a gasp of pleasure. Naruto was lying on his back underneath him, Gaara's knees on either side of Naruto's head straddling his face as Naruto sucked him off.

 

Naruto sucked painstakingly slow on Gaara's cock using a hand to pump what he couldn't fit into his mouth. His other hand gripped a fistful of raven hair. His hips rose off the floor to meet the warm, wet mouth that was currently engulfing his manhood.

 

Sasuke was on all fours leaning over Naruto's straining erection. He alternated between long strokes of his tongue and hard tugs with his mouth, relishing in the muffled sounds trying to escape the blond only to be cut off by Gaara's cock shoving its way in and out of his mouth. Sasuke used one arm to keep himself propped up as he allowed his other hand to rub up and down his own length in time with sucking Naruto's shaft.

 

"G-Gaara, stop," Neji whispered out, feeling he was too close to the edge.

 

With a growl frustration Gaara raised up from Neji's cock. He stood causing his own cock to slide out of Naruto's mouth. Naruto whimpered at the lost as Sasuke stopped his ministrations on himself and Naruto to lean back on his knees.

 

"Lube?" Gaara asked to no one in particular

 

"Got it covered," Sasuke answered as he got up to retrieve the small tube from his pants pocket. Sasuke found the lubrication and tossed it to Gaara who caught it with ease.

 

"Come here, Gaara" Naruto said from his place on the floor.

 

Gaara complied as he knelt down to Naruto, popping open the cap to the lube as he did so. Sasuke and Neji both watched as Gaara poured some lube in his hands and rubbed them together. He then took his slick hands and rubbed them all over Naruto's shaft. Gaara didn't waste time preparing himself. He liked the twinge of pain he felt when someone entered him unprepared.

 

Gaara straddled Naruto hips, lining the blond's cock with his entrance. With a little maneuvering Naruto's cock finally slipped completely into Gaara's tight hot passage. He let out a small groan and Naruto's bucked his hips slightly upwards.

 

"Fuck, so…tight, G-Gaara," Naruto moaned out huskily.

 

Sasuke's cock twitched at the sight of his dobe fucking the redheaded male. He knew that sooner or later he would be nestled inside of the blond and hearing him scream out Sasuke's name over and over again.

 

Sasuke walked over to Neji who was still sitting on the couch, enjoying the show that Naruto and Gaara were performing. Sasuke bent down and picked up the lube that lay next to a moaning Naruto.

 

"Uzumaki…right there!" Gaara surprisingly shouted as Naruto's cock brushed up against his prostate.

 

Sasuke tossed Neji the lube. Neji opened it and pouring some in his hands and smoothing it over his sensitive organ. Sasuke put his knees on either side of Neji. Neji took his still slick index finger and slid it inside of Sasuke ass which was hovering just over Neji's cock. After a few moments Neji added a second finger as Sasuke gripped the back of the couch using it to steady himself as he pushed down on Neji's fingers.

 

Tired of waiting Sasuke deemed himself stretched enough before he slid down on Neji's rigid pole.

 

"Don't cum or Gaara will kill you," he whispered to Neji. Neji nodded his head in understanding.

 

Sasuke moved his hips in a circular motion as he rode Neji. He leaned into the pale eyed Hyuuga letting out a shaky breath as Neji licked and nibbled on his earlobe.

 

"So good…Sasuke," Neji whispered, his mind foggy with lust, alcohol, and the strong need to release.

 

It went this way for a while, Sasuke on the couch riding Neji and Gaara on the floor riding Naruto. This wasn't the first time that this had happened and they were all pretty sure it wouldn't be the last. It was hard to resist each other especially when the four of them were roommates.

 

"Ga-Gaara…Gaara…shit, shit, shit," Naruto began to chant which froze Sasuke in his place.

 

"Don't you fucking dare, dobe," Sasuke heatedly growled out knowing that chant only meant one thing…Naruto was close to cumming.

 

Gaara stopped his movement on top of Naruto. He leaned down and gave him a hard kiss their tongues clashing in a battle for dominance. Gaara broke the kiss gasping for air as he crawled off of Naruto.

 

"Get down here, Hyuuga. Now," Gaara ordered, after Sasuke got up from off of his lap, Neji did so without argument.

 

Neji got on his hands and knees in front of Gaara. Gaara squeezed the pale globes in front of him, trying desperately to fight the urge to cum just looking at the sexy male in front of him.

 

Gaara grabbed the lube bottle next to Neji's hand before coating his fingers with the substance inside of it. After tossing the bottle to Sasuke he slipped his middle finger through the tight ring of muscles, moving his hand back and forth and growing impossibly harder at hearing Neji moan.

 

"Ahh…Gaara…ughn"

 

Enough was enough. Gaara removed his hand and lined himself with Neji's puckered hole. Without warning he slammed into him causing Neji to cry out.

 

Naruto looked at Sasuke questioningly.

 

"Same way," Sasuke said letting the blond know he wanted to fuck him in th same position as Gaara and Neji.

 

Sasuke kneeled down so he was face to face with Naruto. Sasuke gave him a soft, yet simple kiss on the lips, turning is head to lick the Naruto's neck trailing his tongue down to rest at his shoulder were he gently sunk his teeth in.

 

"Gods, Sasuke," Naruto whispered out with a shaky breath.

 

Sasuke removed his mouth from Naruto shoulder and made him get on all fours directly in front of Neji who was currently shouting out Gaara's named as he pounded into him.

 

Sasuke put his hands on each of Naruto's firm, tanned cheeks, spreading them to reveal the slightly red hole. He leaned down licking his way down Naruto's spine until his tongue ran down the complete split and delved into his entrance.

 

"FUCK!" Naruto cursed, his eyes widening in passion, surprise, and pleasure.

 

Sasuke continued to fuck him with his tongue, enjoying the delicious moans and cries of ecstasy.

 

"Please—ahh…No more, Sasuke," Naruto begged.

 

With a smirk Sasuke stopped, smacking Naruto's ass firmly before he positioned his engorged cock at Naruto's entrance.

 

"Ready?" he asked Naruto, as he slowly pushed the head through.

 

"Y-Yeah," Naruto answered.

 

With one deep thrust Sasuke was buried in Naruto's heat. His eyes fluttered closed as he gripped Naruto's hips slowly pushing him off of his cock only to pull him deeply back onto it.

 

Their pace was slow at first, but picked up swiftly. The sounds of Neji shouting out Gaara's name and the grunts escaping Gaara's mouth helped Sasuke to increase his thrust even more.

 

"AHH…SASUKE!"

 

Sasuke slammed against Naruto prostate causing the blond to scream out and arch his back. Sasuke grabbed a handful of spiky blond hair before pulling Naruto up so that his back pressed into Sasuke's. Blue-black hair tickled Naruto's ear as Sasuke whispered to him.

 

"Do you like it, dobe?"

 

"Yes, gods yes."

 

"Tell me—ahh…what y-you want."

 

"Please…S-Sasuke, make me cu—AHH"

 

Naruto words were cut short as he felt a wet tongue graze his cock. Neji was still on his hands and knees with Gaara pounding away in him. Neji took the head in his mouth sucking the pre cum that pooled at the tip of the head.

 

"Nhh..I…I can't. N-Neji…Sasu…ke…"

 

Sasuke grabbed both of Naruto's wrists and pulled them tightly behind his back as he slammed into his body relentlessly. Naruto opened his mouth in a silent scream as the Uchiha abused his prostate. He felt a distinct tightening in his abdomen as pleasure coursed through his very veins sped up by the alcohol that mixed with it. 

 

"STOP…STOP…I'm gonna…AHH!"

 

Naruto screamed as he reached his climax, his seed spilling into Neji's mouth. Neji lapped at the milky goodness hungrily, feeling his own release drawing near.

 

Gaara reached down pumping Neji's neglected cock and Neji allowed Naruto's flesh to slip out of his mouth in shock, a trail of white stickiness running down the corner of his mouth and coming to a stop at his chin.

 

"Gaara…ughn…"

 

His body tensed as he emptied himself onto Gaara's hand and the floor underneath them some even shooting out far enough to splash on Naruto's thigh as Neji was pulled upright by Gaara.

 

"…too…tight," Gaara mumbled out as Neji's insides squeezed his dangerously sensitive length. "Mhnn." With a simple groan Gaara pumped white ribbons of hot cum into Neji's gripping muscle.

 

"Shit…Naruto…" Sasuke whispered a hand still in blond hair as he turned Naruto's head to face him, kissing him hard as he finally let go of orgasm he had been holding back. They broke apart from the kiss; Naruto falling on shaking hands while Sasuke smirked proudly at the white globs running down the back of Naruto's thigh.

 

They all sat panting and trying to catch their breath. When they got control of their breathing Sasuke and Gaara were the first to get up from the floor followed by Neji.

 

"Where are you guys going?" Naruto asked sleepily.

 

"Shower," Gaara and Neji said in unison.

 

"But…there are only three showers. One in Gaara's room, one in your room, and one in the main bathroom," Naruto said stating the obvious to his lover.

 

"So," Sasuke said as he made his way to his bedroom.

 

"So I have to WAIT to take mine! That's not fair! Let me take one with you, teme!"

 

"No," Sasuke replied as he walked into his bedroom.

 

"Why not!" Naruto shouted, getting angry that he would have to wait for a shower.

 

"Consider it punishment for cheating at poker, dobe," Sasuke said before walking in his bathroom and cutting the shower water on.

 

"WHAT?! I didn't cheat—" Naruto looked over to his pile of clothes and saw the cards that he hid up his shirt sleeve poking out from under his shirt.

 

Damn.

 

They would make him play strip poker with a short sleeve shirt on from now on.

 

End