TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Figure 09 by Karg

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A little darker than most of my other stories, but the song fit so well I had to do it. If you haven't heard the song,go to YouTube.com and listen to it.
I'm still avoiding my main story, so this is just a go-between, I guess.
I don't own Naruto, and if I did, there would be no genderly confused guys. Why does every Anime have a dude look like a lady?
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts and the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happenin'
It's like nothing I can do would distract me when
I think of how I shot myself in the back again
Cuz from the infinite words I can say I
Put all pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize instead of setting it free I
Took what I hated and made it a part of me


*Thud Thud Thud Thud* Sasuke raised his head. Three of his shrunken had found there marks, but the fourth had strayed away to the right. Not good enough. I have to beat him. I will beat him. There isn’t another option. A face flashed through his mind. He saw that face more and more these days. The face of Uchiha Itachi was burned into his mind and would never truly leave until that face was destroyed, its owner along with it. He could feel his temperature rising at the very thought of his brother. No. Itachi forfeited the rights of being called my brother when he killed our clan… our family… our lives…

He had changed after that day. It was obvious to all who knew him. He was never the most social one in the class, but he had become a lone wolf. He didn’t hesitate to bite at anyone who tried to get to close and was successful at keeping people at a distance from him. His memories, his feelings, his experiences, everything that made him Sasuke were kept under lock and key, a prime steak in the fridge that would wait to be cooked until Itachi’s heart was pulled from its body. The change wasn’t gradual. As soon as he left the hospital, he was a different person. He held all of his worries in his mind, never daring to let them get to far away. His face changed along with his personality, going from a pushed child to a dark being with a single desire.

…Never goes away…
…Never goes away…

A day never passed without at least a single moment of blind hatred. At seemingly random times the face of the man whom he once called his brother appeared before him. At was all he could do not to attack the image, even though he knew it was only in his mind. Was he loosing his mind? He couldn’t say for sure or even if he cared. Would it be easier to kill Itachi if he lost his mind?

….And now…
…You've become a part of me……
…You'll always be right here…
…You've become a part of me…
…You'll always be my fear…
…I can't separate…
…Myself from what I've done…
…Giving up a part of me…
…I've let myself become you…

Strength. Strength is what was important. What were you without strength? Because he lacked strength, Itachi had been able to kill his family. Because he didn’t have the strength the people he loved were ashes in the wind, as was honorable for an Uchiha. Itachi had known this, so he had achieved his own strength. He had let go of what had made him the loving brother to make room for more power. A sword cares not what it cuts and wouldn’t work properly if it did. His clan’s murderer had almost become the perfect sword, but he had made a single mistake; he had left Sasuke alive. I will surpass you, my brother, and when I do I won’t copy your mistake. I plan to kill you.

Hearing your name the memories come back again
I remember when it started happening
I see you n’ every thought I had and then
The thoughts slowly found words attached to them
And I knew as they escaped away
I was committing myself to em n’ everyday
I regret saying those things cuz now I see that I
Took what I hated and made it a part of me


Itachi.

It burned. It always burned. The seal on his shoulder began to eat away at his flesh as it grew across his back. Pain was merely a side-effect in the effort to gain power. What had Kakashi told him?

Itachi.

That if he grew dependent on the seal, his own growth would stop. He started to smirk as he began to focus his emotion to a single point on his hand. He poured his hate, his anger, his malice, and his despair into the palm of his hand where it turned into electricity, his own power.

Itachi.

He raised his head, looking at a stone that was not a stone. It was really Itachi, and with his newfound power, Sasuke would kill him. He lunged forward, thrusting his charged fist into the stone, throwing bits of rock in every direction.

Itachi.

Yes, the stone was Itachi. The only true difference between the two was how they would look when he was done. The stone remained, despite the large crater. There would be nothing of his former brother left.

Itachi. I will kill you.

…Never goes away…
…Never goes away…

….And now…
…You've become a part of me……
…You'll always be right here…
…You've become a part of me…
…You'll always be my fear…
…I can't separate…
…Myself from what I've done…
…Giving up a part of me…
…I've let myself become you…

…Never goes away…
…Never goes away…
…Never goes away…
…Never goes away…

“ ...Foolish younger brother........If you wish to kill me, hate me! Detest me! Survive in an unsightly way......... run... run... and cling to life…
Was that so? I’ve done as you said. My hate has given me purpose and my spite has given me a goal. I will survive. I will survive to spill your blood on the ground. I will live in any way I must and will hold on to my life. I refuse to die until I’ve held your heart in my hand. I await the day.” Sasuke began to lower his bloodied arm, almost destroyed from overuse. Behind him a mountain was reduced to rubble. It had been a busy day.

…Get away from me!!!
Give me my space back you gotta just
…Go!!!
Everything comes down the memories of
…You!!!
I kept it in without letting you
…Know!!!
I let you go so get away from
…Me!!!
Give me my space back you gotta just
…Go!!!
Everything comes down the memories of
…You!!
I kept it in without letting you
…Know!!!
I let you go


...Foolish younger brother........If you wish to kill me, hate me! Detest me! Survive in an unsightly way......... run... run... and cling to life…
Memories. Memories are what break a man. Everything that ever had gone wrong slowly played through Sasuke’s mind. Finding his mother’s body soaked in her blood. Seeing his beloved elder brother fight the police force. Being torn to shreds by Gaara’s inner monster. Feeling the prickly pain as his body was filled with needles from that masked boy. Falling behind that worthless baka… Actions are preformed and then disappear. It is the memories of these actions that eat away at your mind, driving you towards insanity. To feed off memories is to walk towards a schism of the mind. To suppress these memories is to cause unbearable build up and stress. To forget is to loose who you are and why you exist. Memories break a man.

…And then…
…You've become a part of me…
…You'll always be right here…
…You've become a part of me…
…You'll always be my fear…
…I can't separate…
…Myself from what I've done…
…Giving up a part of me…
…I've let myself become you…
…I've let myself become you…
…I've let myself become…
…Lost inside these thoughts of you…
…Giving up a part of me…

“Katon!” The giant fireball dissolved into the lake, quickly creating steam. The Uchiha stood tall. He had gained strength. He wouldn’t loose again. He no longer shared his brother’s weakness. Itachi had cared enough to let his only brother live. Sasuke could easily kill anyone who stood in his way, a perfect weapon. It meant nothing that Naruto was still alive. It had been a personal choice. He had the power, so he could make the decisions. He was on his way to gain more power. He would become even strong and grind Itachi to dust. He looked down at the surface of the water. It had almost stilled completely. Itachi’s image appeared. His face stared up at him from the surface of the water, mimicking every twitch of the mouth that Sasuke made. Sasuke smirked. Itachi smirked. Sasuke’s eyes gleamed over with a slight madness, as did Itachi’s. He had gained power. Itachi was little more than a bad memory, one that he would remove from the face of the world. He turned his back to the lake and thus his brother. The only difference was that the lake didn’t follow him forever, in his dreams, in his mind, in the essence of his soul.

…I've let myself become you…