TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Under The Star And In Your Arms by Your_Mine_Kakashi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i thought this would be a good story but i am just trying my luck hope you like it :)
also i dont own naruto but i wish i did >:) evil me
“Talking”
‘Thinking’
(Author)

A week ago Kakashi had found out that there was going to be a massive meteor shower this weekend and decided to invite Iruka with him.

He had been going out with Iruka for a while and thought it would be romantic if they went to go see the beautiful showers of light over the night sky.

As Kakashi got ready he forgot one thing.

‘Crap I forgot to ask Iruka out.’

Kakashi being you know Kakashi was to busy packing for the romantic night with his perverted thought taking over he totally forgot about Iruka.

So Kakashi garbed his jacket and left for the teacher’s house.

---Meanwhile---

At Irukas house Naruto was helping Iruka to finishing cleaning his house. (A/N: To me Iruka seems like the safe clean type so what I say goes)

Just then he heard a knock on the door

“I wonder who it is at this time of the day.”(A/N: Its dinner time Iruka didn’t want to go see the meteor because no one asked him if they wanted to go but Iruka luck change)

Iruka answers the door to find Kakashi out of breath.

“Kakashi what are you doing here its dinner time”.

Kakashi calmed “Well I was wondering” Kakashi did that pose where he takes his hand and puts it behind his neck “If umm you wanted to go to the meteor shower with me”.

Iruka looked surprise when he heard Kakashi asking him out he put a light blush on his cheek.

Kakashi saw the blush and laughed to himself.

‘Iruka looks so cute when he blushes I just want to kiss him.’

Kakashi had one of his perverted smiles but no one could tell because he always wears a mask.
“Well…”Kakashi asked “Do you want to go or not” he really hope Iruka wouldn’t say no cause it would break his little perverted heart.(A/N: Awww cute isn’t it!!)

Iruka got to his senses and quietly spoke “Sure Kakashi I would love to”.

Kakashi did a victory dance in his head as he smiled even bigger “Well no time to waits lets go”.

Kakashi pulled Iruka out of the house before he could say by to Naruto and the disappeared in a *Poof* of chakra smoke.

Naurto looked where his to Sensis had been standing “what just happened” Naruto who was still looking at eh spot and remembered he was supposed to meet Sasuke at the meteor shower so we ran out of the house remembering to lock it and ran towards the Uchiha compound.

---At the Hokage mountain where there going to see the meteor shower at---

Kakashi had sat down a blanket and laid a few items.

A picnic basket which contained two bento boxes, chocolate, sake, and a bowl of strawberries those were Irukas favorite fruit.

As they sat there they saw other couples pass by while the sun started setting, Iruka an Kakashi sat there and finished there dinner while they saw the sun set below the horizon.

Kakashi looked over and was amazed as the last bit of sun set and the light shimmered which made Irukas face look so beautiful.

Kakashi just wanted to kiss all over the face but had to wait for the right moment then saw a familiar pair it was none other then Naruto holding Sasuke arm as the watched the star coming in view.

Iruka turned his head and thought Kakashi was looking at him he turned his head to the seen that was happening behind him.

Iruka was startled when he saw Naruto kissing none other then Sasuke Uchiha.

Iruka couldn’t help but wonder how long they have been together just then he felt a tap on his back and looked back at Kakashi he was pointing to the sky just then tones of meteors enter the earth atmosphere as Iruka watched in amazements as the stars flew past there head in the never ending sky.

Iruka turned to Kakashi and smiled happily “This is so beautiful that for inviting me Kakashi” just then he felt Kakashi hand gracefully cup his chin.

Kakashi leaned in and whispered to Iruka ear “nothing but the best for my little dolphin”.

Iruka blushed so hard he looked like he was going to burst like a firecracker but felt something warm on his lips he got back into vision and saw Kakashi has pulled down his mask and was licking Irukas lips waiting for an opening he obliged and opened his moist mouth for the Jounin to explore.

Iruka moaned at the intense pleasure as the Jounins tongue tasted every inch of his mouth and then the kiss broke for some much needed air then out of surprised Kakashi ended up pinning Iruka while licking his ear.

It was just pleasure when Kakashi took over him knowing every sweet spot on the Chunins body and taking control of him bit by bit.

As the night ended they lay there under the stars and in each other arms.