TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A new years to remember by arayn17

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Remember, Be nice.
Okay, just so you know, 'means thought'
k now read.
Sakura walked down the street towards Ino's flower shop in silence. It was 3 days before New Years and they were gonna discuss plans for the day, as well as wat to wear.

"Hey Forehead Girl!" Shouted Ino, waving at her from the front door. Sakura smiled and rushed over to greet her childhood friend. They continued inside, removing their shoes at the front door, and headed for her lounge room.

Sakura slumped into the couch. "So, what are we gonna do for new years? And much more importantly, what are we gonna wear?"

"Well I was thinking of wearing a purple kimono with small Sakura blossoms at the bottom. And Tenten was gonna do my hair really nice. Also I think I should wear..." Ino ranted on and on about the finer details of the clothing ad make-up while Sakura's mind wandered off.
It went through past memories, like the death of her parents, Gaara's mental breakdown, working at the hosptial, and finally settled on Sasuke.
The said boy had returned to Konoha about 10 months ago, at the ripe age of 18. He'd grown quite a bit since back in the days of team 7. His pale ivory skin had turned into a light tan.The jet black hair on his hair looked the same, if not less cared for. And, after years of training, had gained a perfect body. not too ripped, but not lanky either. light detail, with underlying danger. His lips so soft...

"Uh, Sakura, are you okay?" Said a concerned voice. She snapped out of her daydream and looked into the concerned, slightly annoyed eyes of Ino.

"Oh, sorry. I was a bit out of it. You know, Tsunade-sensei's been working me to hell lately." She covered up lamely. Ino nodded understandingly.

"Well, anyway, I was thinking of getting everyone together at the hill in the park on main street. I mean, its a prime location. And its being marked off as per usual for jounins only, so there wont be that many people, and no screaming childeren. So, what do you think?" She said, bouncing up and down lightly.

Sakura pondered on it a little. "Hmm, well, I guess it sounds good."

"Yay! Now, who should we invite? I think Shikamaru-kun, Naruto, Hinata-chan, Sasuke-kun, Kiba, Choji, maybe Shino and Neji, Tenten-chan, hm, anyone else you can think of?"

"Well, I think you got them all. Maybe, Lee-kun?"

"Hell No! Don't even think about it! Hm, what are you going to wear?" Said Ino, going from disgusted to girly in a milisecond.

"Um, I was-" 'Knock! Knock!' "Huh?" Sakura and Ino turned to look at the door.

"Damnit! That door is making noises again! I wonder who it is?" The blonde haired konoichi got up and stomped towards the offending object.
She pulled it open with angry force. "Who the hell- Sasuke-kun? What are you doing here?"
Sakura started at this. 'Sasuke-kun? What the?' She jumped up and headed for the door to see him standing there with a bag in his hand.

"I was looking for Sakura. She wasn't at her house or the hospital, so I thought she might be here." He stated tensely, staring into the distance. He looked, almost, nervous.

"Oh, well, um, I'll leave you two to talk then." She walked back to the lounge, but not before winking at Sakura, her look saying, this is your chance, don't mess it up.

Sakura looked up at her childhood crush, wondering why he wanted to see me. "Well, um," He started. 'Yup, he was really nervous'.

"Do you have a kimono for new years yet?"

"Well, no..."

"Uh, I was thinking that you might, um, wanna wear this one?" He blurted out the last part, then looked away meekly, hiding his light blush and held out the bag.

Sakura's eyes widened. 'Oh my god! Did Sasuke-kun buy me a kimono?'

'Of course! He obviously likes you! This is our chance! Cha!' Screamed inner Sakura.

'I thought I got rid of you', She thought.

'Nope! You're stuck with me! Mwahahaha!'

"Oh, um, thanks Sasuke-kun." She shyly took the bag from his hand, their hands touching breifly, sending electric signals coursing through her veins.

She still had it bad for him. Opened the bag and slowly pulled out the kimono, then gasped. It was the most beautiful thhing she had ever laid eyes on (apart from sasuke).

It was red and complex. It had many cherry blossoms splattered along it, and and zigzag cuts in it, Two in the arms and one 3/4 down. They were held together with strings going through the points (srry im not good at the description) Small chains hanged from the hem and sleeves.

She looked at the back and noticed the ever so familiar Uchiha fan on the back. She looked up questionably at Sasuke who was still trying to erase the light reddness on his cheeks.

"It was my mother's." He answered, avoiding her eyes.

"I love it, Thank-you Sasuke-kun." She said, giving him a hug, which made the stoic boy tense.

Sensing this, she quickly removed herself. "Well, um, we were all going to meet up at the hill in the park on New Years. Would you like to come?"

"I guess so." He replied, putting his usual cold expression on.

"Okay, great! How bout we meet at 6?"

"Hn." He turned and left Sakura standing in the front door. Gaining her composure, she closed the door and hurried to Ino to show her the kimono.