TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blinded by Jealousy by Kim_Kaguya

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Blinded by Jealousy
By Kim-Kaguya

Disclaimer:
This is fan-fiction based on the Manga/Anime Naruto It has been written for the sole purpose of entertainment. I am in not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the owners of Naruto.

Lemon Alert!!!
This fan-fiction has been CATEGORIZED: M
Please, if you are under 18, or if you are offended by cursing and/or sexual content, this is your chance to turn back!

Fan-Arts always welcome!!!

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ


Chapter 1 - Retribution

Faster and faster he ran leaping from branch to branch, furry blazing through his blood red eyes. She had been spared from his anger by the Akatsuki once before, but this time he would not allow her to get away. She had betrayed him in the worst possible way and he would never forgive her.

She had never seen him this angry before. He had refused to listen to her and had not hesitated in his attempt to kill her. She knew now that he was beyond reasoning and running would be her only hope until his anger passed. If only she could keep him away until nightfall, then maybe she would have a better chance at survival.

Who could have imagined the turn of events; they had finished their mission successfully and had taken the rogue ninjas back to the authorities of The Sound Village. Her companions had wanted to stay and rest, but she was too eager to get home, they had been gone from Konoha far too long, she missed her friends, her home and her bed, and therefore she pleaded to go back right away. Now she regretted her decision, if they had stayed and rested, she would not have found herself in this predicament. Her thoughts went to her friends and she hoped that both Shikamaru and Kiba where all right, if something had happened to them due to her negligence, she would never forgive herself.

Pushing all thoughts behind, she ran as fast as she could. She was exhausted, yet she was pushing her body beyond her limits. The strain had begun to reflect in a burning sensation across her arms, chest and legs. Still, she understood that the worst was yet to come. She could feel an enormous amount of chakra nearing her, it was unlike anything she had ever felt before, she realized then that her friends had been unable to stop him and he was now hot on her tail.

Fear crept through her body and try as she might she could not shake it off. In her haste to get away she had taken a wrong turn and found herself at the bottom of a cliff. In a different circumstance she would have pushed some chakra out through her feet and would have run up the wall with minimal effort, but this time she lacked the strength, at best she would probably make it half way and then plummet to her death. It was of no use, she was drained and she knew she had no other choice than to face him.

He finally caught up with her and as he looked at her he knew instantly that she would be an easy prey. She had put up a good fight earlier and he had been impressed with her strength; unfortunately for her, she had exceeded her limits and there was not a single soul coming to help her, at least not for a while.

It hadn’t taken him long to rid himself of her two companions. It was mighty courageous of them to jump in the fight to protect her and give her time to get away. They never even saw it coming, they instantly fell prey to his Mangekyou Sharingan. If they were lucky enough to survive the attack, their injuries would take a few weeks to heal. In truth he never had any intentions of hurting them, but if there was one thing about him that would never change, it would be his resolution to get revenge on them.

His pursuit had come to an end as he suddenly stopped on a tree branch. She was trapped and now he stalked her like a lion does his prey. He knew that he should kill her right away, still he could not bring himself to throw the set of kunai he held in his hand. She was still as beautiful as ever. For two years he had trained next to Orochimaru gaining unimaginable powers and learning as much as he could, just so that he could take revenge on his brother and finally go back to Konoha, to his friends and to her.

He had loved her as long as he could remember, but had stubbornly refused to take actions on those feelings until he had fulfilled his revenge and promise to avenge his clan. It had not been easy for him to keep away from her. Since the beginning he had adopted a nonchalant attitude towards everyone to avoid any attachments, yet against his will he had found himself caring for all his teammates and falling head over heels for her.

At one point he had made up his mind to tell her the truth of his feelings towards her, but after seeing how much the incident with Orochimaru’s mark and the fight with Gaara had affected her, he understood that for her sake he must keep his own feelings at bay. She had made it clear to him that she loved him more than life itself, and he knew that if he reciprocated her feelings and then lost his own life in the attempt to avenge his family, she would be broken.

As he looked at her, his need to get close to her was unbearable and it made him sick. Even now his feelings towards her had not changed, which inflamed his anger all the more. He could not understand how he could still have feelings for her, when she had so easily forsaken him.

With a loud groan he gathered his chakra and ran down the tree, slamming her against a wall a few feet back. He began to walk slowly towards her, as he lazily undid the straps on his arms. He barely heard her whisper his name before she fell unconscious on the ground. He picked her up carelessly and bound her hands together and then tied the remainder of the strap onto a tree branch. He then proceeded to pull out a set of kunai, two of which he rapidly threw on the ground to bind her legs one as far as he could spread them from the other. Once he had her securely tide, he produced a little bottle from his back pocket and held it closed to her nose.

Sakura awakened to excruciating pain. Lucky for her, she had begun her body’s healing process before the impact; otherwise she would have surely lost her life.

“It’s been a long time, Sakura!” he hissed.

“Did you miss me?” he continued sarcastically

.“No, wait, you didn’t, you were too busy with my brother to even notice I was gone. Isn’t that right?” He added, anger blazing stronger with each word uttered.

“How long, Sakura? How long have you been meeting with him? You… You fucking whore!” He yelled at the top of his lungs. Sakura wanted to answer him, she wanted to explain that he was mistaken, that Itachi had used genjutsu, making her believe it was Sasuke approaching her at the forest instead. She wanted to tell him that the entire ordeal had never gone pass a few kisses and soft petting; she needed him to know that she would have never knowingly betrayed him. Yet her voice would not come out. Sasuke lifted his hand to bring the third kunai into sight, watching as she trembled in fear and frustration.

“Tell me Sakura, now that you finally got your wish to fuck an Uchiha…”He slowly ran the dull edge of the kunai from her cheek down to her neck where he began to cut her top and undergarments slowly until he reached her knees, leaving her fully exposed.

“Did he make you tremble like this?” He whispered next to her ear, his tone was low and filled with desire. He brought his other hand up to traced the back of his index finger down her cheek, neck, around her nipple, down her waist, and through her inner thigh.

“Did he lust over you as I do now? Please tell me, I need to know… Did he touch like this, Sweet Sakura?” He slowly slid his fingers between her legs, first teasing her swollen pink knob and then sliding a finger between her oh, so warm and soft vaginal lips. She was still tight, even after… The thought of his brother touching her sickened him. Repulsed at the thought, he pulled his hand away.

Under his touch, she had completely forgotten her fear and was lost to her own desire for the one she had always loved. A soft moan escaped her mouth at the absence of his touch, bringing a slight twisted smile to his face. She still wanted him as much as he wanted her, but it was far too late. It didn’t matter how great it felt to finally give in to their long suppressed desire, he had come here only for revenge and he would be damned if he would let her feel only pleasure and not enough pain. He yanked at her hair roughly, and watched as the tears came down her face.

He licked at her tears, rejoicing in the taste of her pain. He moved down to her lips kissing her fully as he brought his hand to his pants and pulled out his throbbing member. He positioned himself between her legs and thrust hard into her. She let out a scream of pain, that he quickly silenced with another kiss.

She cried in to his mouth as he penetrated her, thrusting faster and harder, loosing himself completely. He could feel how her body began to adjust to his own and although she was still sobbing into his mouth, he soon felt her body convulse, followed by the heavenly warmth of her release. Anticipating his own release, he let out a groan as he filled her completely with his hot cum. Now satisfied he pulled out slowly as he cut the strap loose from the tree branch.

The weight on her legs was more than Sakura could bare, her knees buckled under her and she soon fell to the ground. Sakura was beginning to drift away once more when she felt Sasuke’s chakra enter her body, slightly healing her wounds, and just as she became fully conscious he stopped. He then laid her on her back on the grass and brought her hands above her head securing them to the ground with another kunai.

“I can’t blame him for wanting you.” He added as he softly turned her head so that she would look him in the eye.

“All this time… I couldn’t stop thinking about you” He began in a deep uneven voice as he placed a soft yet possessive kiss on her lips.

“Sasuke-kun” She moaned softly as he continued speaking, adverting his gaze from her lips in order to look into her eyes.

“Always counting the days before I could return to Konoha… to You…” He cupped her face with both hands, and came down on her lips possessively then as suddenly as he had possessed her lips, he released her and got up from the ground turning his back to her. After a long moment of silence he said…

“You said you loved me, and I believed you… I can never forget how happy you looked in his arms!” His voice was barely audible.

“Ssas, Sasuke please…” Was all Sakura managed to say.

“Sayonara, Sakura!” Were Sasuke’s last words as he walked away living a helpless Sakura lying on the ground.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Author’s Notes: So there it is, my first Naruto fan-fiction ever, I hope I didn’t OOC too much. I am not completely satisfied with this chapter but here goes. Please forgive me if there are any grammatical errors or incoherent sentences, even though I proofread the chapter. This is my second language, plus try as I might I was not able to find a beta tester. Either way, I hope you enjoy it, even if just a little bit. Please go easy on me on the reviews; I am new at all this fan-fiction writing stuff! I will try to update soon!
Happy New Year to everyone!!! ;)