TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Typical Solution by Kitana

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto! ^_^ Kishimoto Masashi does.
“Tsunade-obaachan, what’s wrong with Sasuke?” Naruto pressed, looking up at the blonde medic-nin. “Is he going to be okay?”

Tsunade pressed a thumb to her lips, chewing a painted nail thoughtfully. “I’m not completely sure, but I have an idea, Naruto. Sakura, tell me again what happened?”

Sakura took a deep breath; how many times would she have to repeat this story? To Tsunade, no less. “Sasuke was the first to notice the approach of the ninja that ambushed us, but Naruto was the first to retaliate. His attack was avoided and he was thrown into Sasuke, and they both fell over.”

Sakura then paused and shifted, wiping away traces of tears that stained her cheeks. It seemed like she was looking straight through Tsunade, straight through the door behind her, when she spoke again. “That ninja then turned to me, laughing, and in the blink of an eye, there was a rain shower of needles falling over me. I wasn’t fast enough, I couldn’t dodge them all, and Sasuke… he took the attack for me. He fell down screaming, and the ninja took off.”

“From Sasuke’s symptoms and your descriptions, Sakura,” Tsunade mused, seeming to turn the incident over in her mind. “I would assume that there was a poisonous substance on the needles, but since Sasuke’s not dead, it’s most likely a mild poison that will run its course. It might be a little taxing, but Sasuke will be fine in a day or so.”

Tsunade laid a hand on both Sakura and Naruto’s shoulders, squeezing in what she hoped was a reassuring way. “For now though, Sasuke needs rest.” Tsunade then spared a glance at the hospital door behind her. “Both of you should go home and relax; come back and visit Sasuke tomorrow.”

Sakura started, opening her mouth to protest, but instead sighed with resignation and turned on her heel. If it was what Tsunade said it was, Sasuke would be okay. Nothing too serious. Naruto, however, bristled a little. He couldn’t very well leave; Sasuke would silently bitch him out for days and he definitely didn’t need that. Sasuke had already denied him for a week.

He looked up at Tsunade. “I’m not leaving,” he said defiantly. “I’d rather be around when Sasuke wakes up.”

“Naruto,” Sakura warned. She understood Naruto’s reluctance, but Tsunade had said Sasuke would be alright. There was nothing to worry about. “Just come on, we’ll both come back and see him tomorrow.”

Naruto glanced at Sakura, then Tsunade, his small frown deepening. He wasn’t as worried about Sasuke’s condition as he was about that condition he himself would be in if he didn’t stick around. Tsunade returned his gaze, before her fingers tightened on his shoulders again. “Alright, fine, you can stay, but no noise,” she said, and she couldn’t help a small smile when Naruto visibly perked up. “And absolutely no fighting. I know how you and Sasuke can get.”

*

It was an hour after Tsunade allowed Naruto to stay that Sasuke finally woke up from his sedated sleep. The young Uchiha woke up to the white blankness of the hospital room’s ceiling, and he blinked in confusion. The last thing he remembered was the ambush, that spray of needles … oh. Realization dawned on him, and he groaned inwardly. He tried to pull the bedcovers further around him — why was he so freaking cold? — and was met with a sleepy mumble.

Blearily, Naruto looked up from where he’d laid his head near Sasuke’s leg. “Sasuke? You’re awake?”

Sasuke’s voice was a little scratchy when he spoke, and he shivered. “What do you think, dobe?”

Naruto sat up and rubbed his eyes, frowning a little. Just like Sasuke to be prickly, even while lying in a hospital bed … freezing? Naruto observed Sasuke for a moment as the boy tried to practically smother himself with the thin blanket on the bed. Sasuke had compacted himself into the smallest ball Naruto had ever seen a person be able to do, and as amazing as that was, it left him somewhat concerned. Although it may have been only fifty degrees outside, it was plenty warm inside of the building. If Naruto would have concentrated on it hard enough, he would have been hot.

“Um, Sasuke, do you want me to call the nurse?” Naruto ventured, his eyebrows practically hitting his hairline at the Uchiha’s strange behaviour. Out of all of the strange things Naruto had seen Sasuke do, that probably took the cake.

“No,” Sasuke irritably ground out. “I’m just a little cold, that’s all. I’m fine.”

Naruto could almost see Sasuke’s ebony hair standing up in annoyance. Even so, he pressed further. It wasn’t like Sasuke didn’t act everlastingly aggravated all the time. “She could get you another blanket, you know.”

“Look, Naruto, I don’t want a goddamned nurse,” Sasuke snapped with embarrassingly chattering teeth, pausing from blowing on his hands to level a glare at the blonde that could’ve made a hellhound whimper in fear. “If you’re so concerned, why don’t you come over here and keep me warm?”

“If I did, would it make you less of a bastard right now?” Naruto retorted, a slight grin on his face. Maybe if Sasuke wasn’t so focused on being cold, he would be less cold.

“No.” Sasuke replied bluntly, but that didn’t stop Naruto from slipping off his jacket or toeing out of his shoes and creeping around the other side of the bed Sasuke was in.

Tentatively, Naruto slipped into the bed beside Sasuke. He had to tug, rather forcefully, for Sasuke to let go of an inch of the blanket, but he successfully scooted close to the frigid Uchiha and covered them both. He wrapped his arms around Sasuke’s shoulders, pulling him close. Sasuke let him twine their legs together, but as usual, it would be the day after forever before Sasuke would actually relax and, in this case, let himself warm up.

Seconds ticked by into minutes, and while Naruto could feel Sasuke’s skin warming somewhat under his embrace, other than minute shivers, Sasuke made no motions to tell the blonde whether his efforts were in vain.

“There has to be a quicker way,” Naruto mumbled near Sasuke’s ear. “You’re still really cold, so maybe if—”

Sasuke cut him off with a grumble. He didn’t need any of Naruto’s ‘bright’ ideas now, not when his fingers felt like falling off and he could swear that icicles were hanging off of the ends of his hair.

Naruto continued anyway. “If you would stop ignoring me for five minutes, we could heat you up in no time.”

Naruto felt, more than heard, Sasuke’s dry chuckle. “I’m going to ignore you until your punishment is over, dobe. How many times must I repeat myself?”

“But, Sasuke…,” Naruto mock-whined, letting his hand drift down to the pale boy’s belly. “It would be quick, and you would get better faster.”

Sasuke rolled his eyes, but didn’t stop Naruto’s hand — which was more comfortingly warm than Sasuke wanted to admit — from snaking its way under his shirt. Naruto’s fingers splayed over Sasuke’s chest, tapping out a simple rhythm to the beat of Sasuke’s heart. Slowly Sasuke twisted and shifted, turning over on his other side to face Naruto. He looked up at the tanned blonde, not surprised to find a look of mild amusement being directed at him.

Naruto opened his mouth to speak, but was promptly cut off by the Uchiha.

“Kiss me,” he said, much to Naruto’s delight. “…before I change my mind.”

Naruto complied with a grin and his characteristic eagerness, pulling Sasuke close to press their lips together. It always took time, but Naruto didn’t mind. He nibbled and licked at Sasuke’s lower lip until the boy finally parted his lips, letting him deepen the kiss. The blonde stroked Sasuke’s tongue with his own, coaxing Sasuke out of his shell. Gradually, Sasuke kissed him back with more intensity, a warm thrum setting up through his limbs.

Naruto smiled into the kiss, his hand smoothing up Sasuke’s back to tangle into dark hair. Yanking gently, Naruto broke the kiss, instead opting to bite at the boy’s now-exposed neck. Sasuke groaned, twining his fingers into Naruto’s shirt. Sasuke’s fingers were trembling, still ice cold, and Naruto sucked in a startled breath when Sasuke’s fingertips ghosted over his abdomen, under his shirt. Gently, Naruto pushed Sasuke’s hands away.

“Let me do the touching,” Naruto said with a smile.

Sasuke snorted, but complied. He allowed Naruto push his shirt up and over his head, the blonde’s warm fingertips brushing lightly over his nipples and collarbone. Naruto guided him into another kiss, rolling over and pulling the dark-haired boy on top of him. Sasuke broke away to pull the blanket back up to his shoulders while Naruto wriggled out of his own shirt.

Sasuke had to admit, as Naruto’s nails scratched lightly down his sides and he tried to suppress a giggle, that warmth was coming back to him steadily. He could feel Naruto’s erection pressing insistently against his thigh, so close to his own, and he rocked forward a little, finding himself pleased when the blonde gasped and rocked back instinctively.

Naruto’s hands stilled Sasuke’s hips. “D-Don’t do that,” he stuttered when Sasuke did it again.

“Why not?” Sasuke asked with an air of faux innocence.

“Because,” he replied, worming a hand between them and into Sasuke’s pants. Sasuke groaned when Naruto’s palm closed around his arousal, thumbing around the head. “You hate when I do this.”

Sasuke leaned in for another kiss, pushing into Naruto’s hand. Naruto’s other hand snaked around to Sasuke’s backside, sliding over the curve of Sasuke’s ass. Sasuke moaned into Naruto’s mouth and jerked. A healthy pink flush came to his cheeks as he spoke. “Not there, not yet.”

Good, he was warming up.

Naruto’s hand slid further down. “You’re the patient, Sasuke-chan, you can’t complain about the treatment.”

Sasuke’s protest at the pet name tapered off when Naruto rubbed a finger enticingly down the cleft of Sasuke’s ass. Sasuke instead took his vengeance out on Naruto’s lips, biting hard to stifle another moan.

Naruto withdrew his hands from Sasuke’s pants, wrapping his arms around Sasuke’s waist instead. Sasuke squirmed a little, the heat and the friction bringing him so close to a familiar peak, but not quite. He wanted more. Naruto’s chest was so warm against his own, and they were close enough that with every word, Naruto’s lips brushed against Sasuke’s.

“You think you’re ready?” Naruto asked mildly.

“Do you think I’m not ready, dobe?” Sasuke replied with another wriggle of his hips.

Naruto sucked in a breath. “I’m guessing then…,” The blonde trailed off, maneuvering to reach into his pocket. He pulled out a small vial. “I was right for being prepared.”

A smirk tugged at Sasuke’s lips. “For once?”

“Yes, for once,” Naruto said as Sasuke sat up, lifting his hips just enough for his pants to slid off. He shook each leg a little, and his pants were from then on lost in the blanket. Naruto pushed his own pants to his knees, freeing his arousal from its confines. It took some adjusting before Naruto could properly sit up with Sasuke firmly on his lap, pressed cock-to-cock.

Twisting off the cap of the vial, Naruto slicked himself up with the contents, his eyes trained on Sasuke’s as he stroked himself. He could see the thinly veiled want in dark eyes, only because they so closely mirrored his own blue. Satisfied, Naruto wiped his hand on the edge of the bed as Sasuke pressed closer, positioning himself over Naruto’s erection.

He slowly pushed down, his forehead resting against Naruto’s shoulder. He wrapped his arms around Naruto’s neck when the blonde thrust up, experimentally; Sasuke pushed back, setting his own rhythm. Naruto’s hands came around Sasuke’s hips again, loosely guiding the dark-haired boy down his own cock. Sasuke bit down on Naruto’s shoulder to muffle his moans, his legs trembling with each stroke.

“Sasuke…,” Naruto whispered, his fingers gripping Sasuke’s hips tighter. Belatedly, he squeezed one hand in between himself and Sasuke, grasping Sasuke’s cock.

Sasuke jerked, grinding down harder. “Shit, Naruto, I—” he moaned low in his throat, shuddering, scratching at Naruto’s biceps with blunt nails.

Naruto felt Sasuke clench around him, nothing but tight, slick heat. He groaned, searching out Sasuke’s mouth as he came, a week’s worth of tension draining from him.

The next few moments were spent in silence as both boys caught their breath. Naruto was the first to laugh a little.

“See, I told you it would work. You’re not shivering anymore; aren’t you glad that I’m so smart?”

Even though Naruto couldn’t see it, Sasuke rolled his eyes in mock-exasperation. He then tensed as he heard soft footsteps. “Someone’s coming,” Sasuke muttered, beginning to slide off of Naruto’s lap.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke’s hips. “Relax; I had the nurse put a sign on the door,” Naruto said with a devious grin.

It didn’t take Sasuke long to figure out what it might have said.

~Owari~