TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Konoha Christmas Party by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I had been planning to make this a one-shot, but I think I`ll make it 2-4 chapters long c: There will be lots of pairings, yuri, yaoi. and het n3n

I do NOT own Naruto
A Konoha Christmas Party


Naruto smiled at Kelsea as he dragged the girl from her room, saying something about this being Sasuke's first true Christmas without Nikki.
They were all nineteen now, and Sasuke, like Kelsea, was whining about how they didn`t want to have a Christmas Party, but Naruto being Naruto, forced them to do this.

When she got downstairs she saw all the people who had hated her previously because she was Nikki`s twin.

Now, most people are probably thinking, why does Kelsea hate Christmas?
Simple really, every Christmas she spent with Orochimaru was a living hell, the man was even more irritable on Christmas, making the normally lovable girl very tempermental.
Also the fact they never really celebrated it, even though sometimes she`d go to Kabuto`s lab while Orochimaru was sleeping and would have dinner with Kabuto, who was now dead, thanks to her beloved Oneechan...
She noticed the Sand Siblings were also there, she ran up to Gaara and basically tackled him, "Gaara-kun, I haven`t seen you since I was five!" she squealed, happy to see her old friend.
"Do I know you?" was Gaara's only reply.
"Shiinto Kelsea here, you knew Oneechan and me when we were little," she whispered.
Jessica, who was sitting next to Gaara, was glaring at Kelsea, making Kelsea slowly step back, afraid of the other girl's glare.
"Jessica-san! How many times do I have to tell you to be nice to Kelsea-chan?"
Kelsea turned around, only to see her faovrite pink headed girl, "Sakura-sama...." she whispered.
She was pulled into a hug by the strong girl, making Kelsea blush.
"Sakura-sama, you're hugging me--can`t breath," she muttered, making Sakura release her hold on the brunette.
Kelsea turned back to see who was here, Kiba and Hinata were standing together, talking, blushing, they were such a cute couple.
Then she noticed her sensei talking to Kakashi, with their little boy running around them, trying to get their attention.
"Otousan! Okaasan!" he whined, making both Chijou and Kakashi laugh, Kelsea simply smiled.
Then she looked back to where Gaara and Jessica were sitting, and noticed that her other teammate had arrived, with TenTen.
"Jessica-chan, I haven`t seen you in a year!" Cameron exclaimed.
Jessica shook her head, "I`ve been in Suna, I saw Nikki....wait, you`ve seen me when Nikki was there you liar!"
At the mention of that name everyone turned to look at her, besides the ones who had been there.
Kelsea looked at Jessica sadly, "You saw Oneechan?"
"Yup, Nikki has become much stronger since she left, though she got killed thanks to Sasuke and Kakashi---" she was cut off by Kelsea screaming.
"Oneechan got killed?" she cried.
Jessica glared at her, "As I was saying, a young girl appeared, and brought Nikki back to life at the cost of her own, thanks to Orochi-baka's persuasion...."
Kelsea sighed in relief.
"Good thing too, Kankurou, Gaara, and I would be quite sad if she died," Temari said, Kelsea looked over, noticing Shikamaru, who had obviously been dragged here by his girlfriend against his free will, reminded her of Naruto.
Naruto and Sasuke all of a sudden seemed to get really nervous, especially Sasuke.

"I think I`m going to go to bed..." he whispered.
"Sasuke-kun..." Sakura whispered.
"Sasuke-sama, I`m sure Oneechan would like you to have a nice Christmas, so please stay..." Kelsea whispered.
Sasuke ran up to his and Naruto's room.
"Sakura-sama, I think Oneechan is here..." Kelsea whispered.







TBC