TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jerry Calls by nekodark

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yes I added a new part and it's not done..something told me to make it more then a one shot....-_-;

Darn plot bunnies....
Disclaimer: Do not own, not making anything off of this.

Summery: Even when you think nothing can happen....damn.

Pairings: Same as the first part.

Warnings: See above. same answer there.






Jerry Calls: Court Dates



Walking around the court house Naruto looked at his boyfriend sitting on one of those hard wooden benches, you know the ones that seems to add torture to the waiting well Naruto thought that maybe walking around would be more then better for his butt and back but Sasuke was sitting on the dame thing like nothing was wrong and the blond thought that maybe his boyfriend was just a misogynist until he saw him looking at his brother being brought into the courthouse in a wheelchair and cast on both arms.

"Itachi you look...um better now that the black and blue marks are gone...."Naruto said not knowing what to say to his soon to be brother in -law who was beaten senseless on live TV and giving the local channel a very big ratings boost, Naruto even saw late night talk shows joking about the beaten.

Sasuke smirk grew even more as he looked at his brother, taking care of his brother was worst but he amused himself by leaving without warning and leaving the food just out of reach with a video camera hidden in the room to catch the action was worth it to the younger Uchiha laugh a little insanely in his head but the look he had on his face made his boyfriend move a little away from him.

"Of course I do , not even my loser little brother could look as good as I do even in pain I look like a god...want to ride in my wheelchair Naruto..even in this thing and my limit of movement has to be better then the blob I have for a brother" Itachi said with a sexy smirk..well at least that what it seems like he was trying to do but with a full face mask and small hole it was hard to tell what he was doing, Hell Naruto could not even tell what he was saying. Itachi was a firm believer that he could talk into people minds even if all everyone heard was mumbles out of his mouth.

But someone who knew just what his brother was saying due to him being a little bit obsessed with his older brother was Sasuke and he knew his brother like the back of his hand as well as the front when Naruto was mad at him but that a whole other thing, also the lewd hand movement his brother was doing told him everything.

"Your sick, your making a bad name for the handicap..besides your the one who got yourself into this..I mean how insane do you have to be to tap what's Gaara's"Sasuke said as he kicked Itachi's wheelchair away from Naruto while wondering how his brother got so close to his boyfriend in the first place.

"Well..it's Neji's fault too Sasuke" Naruto reminded his boyfriend as he sat in the torture chair. Itachi pusher was standing off in the sidelines talking on the phone as Sasuke kicked his charge a bit closer to the courtroom doors.

"Sasuke leave him alone it not worth it I am getting a headache" Naruto said as he looked at the dark haired young man kicking his mumbling brother he was sure he heard Itachi call Sasuke something with emo in it but his head was pounding and he was to tired to care, when the word Headache came out of his blonde's mouth Sasuke was suddenly sitting next to him holding him in his lap.

The courtroom door opened and Hinata came out holding her nephew in her arms while Neji walked out with his black new suit on, the door hit Itachi who muffled yell was ignored when Neji took his son from Hinata.

"Let me have him you might drop him." Neji said as he moved away from his cousin who looked down at her shaking hands, the A A meetings were kind of working but dealing with Neji made her go more then she needed to.

"Um..y..yes..I ha.have to go.call my sponsor....." With those words Hinata was off leaving Neji to walk over to sit with Naruto ..wait I mean Sasuke with Naruto on his lap.

"So how did it go?" Naruto asked as he played with Kenta who he swear was planing something but he was to young to even think of anything yet...maybe..but Naruto thought he saw the boy giving the Uchiha/Hyuuga 'I am better then you and you have no right to look at me ...look' The poor blond countered the child look with his 'I don't care but when you need me don't look for me look' the baby blinked Naruto raised an eyebrow then got a coo from the child as the tiny hands reached out for him.

"He seems to like you Naruto..maybe if you don't mind you can watch him some time" Neji said with a nice smile on his face that made Sasuke smell BS.

"No we wont have the time so you can take him with you as you shop or just stay home with him instead of leaving him with Hinata or some random delivery person" Sasuke said as he took the baby who was now glaring at him and giving him back to his pale eyed friend.

"Gaara was by here...they lost track of him..security is looking for him now" Gaara's sister Temari said as she walked up her eyes were darting around as if she expected to find her baby brother lurking somewhere. "I lost track of Kankuro...four minutes ago all I have is his cell phone"

Naruto and Sasuke(Who were the only ones who knew where Itachi was) Looked for the older Uchiha not finding him anywhere around..well his wheelchair was there but Itachi was messing.

"So thats why I heard frantic mumbling" Neji said the sighed knowing the court date would be set back until the missing were found.(I mean come on all he needed was four hours in the new clothing store down the block).

"I am going home " Sasuke said as he pulled a confused Naruto with him towards the exit.

"But your brother?" Naruto said as he walked with his boyfriend while still looking for the other dark heired older man.

"I am sure he will show up...but think of it this way if he doesn't we can use his room as a personal gym" Sasuke said with a grin since he knew what kind of Gym he had in mind..and it was not the same kind Naruto was thinking about.


TBC..

Where is Itachi, Gaara, and poor Kankuro..
Will Neji get a sucker...um I mean babysitter for Kenta?
We still do not know what Sasuke has against Peanut Butter....
And what the hell kind of handler lets his charge get messed with then not notice he is gone..
I mean..I even lost track of Itachi and the Handler so I can't say much lol
Maybe all will be answer soon or maybe Sasuke will open a line of Sex Gym's...^_^;