TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jerry Calls by nekodark

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: SasuNaru, GaaNeji, ItaNeji..0_o
Disclamer: Not mine but I soooo want them to be, nothing has been gained from making this story it's just fun with fiction!
Sum: Never pick up the phone when you think something is not right.
Parings: SasuNaru,GaaNeji...ItaNeji..kind of. 0o;
Warnings: Mentioned Mpreg..Humour...of course Yaoi..is that even needed for a warning though. ;, also this is an school AU.

Naruto was a happy camper, He was snuggled with his boyfriend of four years Sasuke Uchiha and was not going to move from his
spot on the couch.
They just got back from a party for their friend Hinata Hyuuga and everyone was out of it more then normal since it was a weekend party and
no school was the next day and no parents were at the party.

Him and Sasuke left early because a book somehow flew towards them and hit Sasuke on the head while he was talking to Kiba..well
he was really glaring at the other young man since he said that Naruto looked like he could bend pretty far as well as something with a dog
that Naruto did not want to think about. When Sasuke was knocked forward he fell into Neji Hyuuga who walked into the room with a punch bowl and the
bowl fell on the long haired young man and his clothing.

Let just say Neji loved his clothing and what he had on cost alot to say the least and his boyfriend Gaara picked it out for him, so the Hyuuga male
stood still as if he was no covered in red punch that was dripping onto the floor and Kiba's dog was licking it up off the floor and off of him. Gaara who is
known not to really react to much and had a very cool way of taking things in stride moved out the room when he felt the chill in the room..smart man
because the moment Neji did react Kiba and Sasuke was on the ground holding their heads as Neji screamed at them both for messing up...his clothing
now he could have been mad about the party being ruined and his cousin feelings but no his clothing being messed up cost him and Gaara.(who was still
out the room) their fun later.

Needless to say Naruto who was laughing at his boyfriend and friend on the ground (Well in a corner huddled together..not that they would admit it) with an irate Neji holding a fan(you know those fans..Sanzo from Saiyuki has them..I had one..) waving it at them, No one knows who gave it to Neji but everyone think that it was Ino who looked to innocent to be true...oh yeah so they left the party since Sasuke was getting a headache from the hits..yes hits since Neji got a few more shots in before Gaara pulled him away.

So here they were at Naruto's house in front of a TV when the phone ringed, now Naruto as I said was not going to move from his spot in Sasuke arms but the phone kept ringing..and you know how annoying that is so our blond cursed and picked it up with a pissed off Hello since Sasuke was now into a news program.

"Naruto!..you have to help me"

Now Naruto wondered why would Neji(Yes he knew it was Neji since he had caller ID and Hinata would be stuttering the sentence out) would be calling him at this time when his cousin's party was still going.

"..Help..with what?" Naruto asked but in the back of his mind all he heard was 'NOOOO don't ask you have a cuddly Sasuke right now whatever it is does not bode well for you' but being Naruto and as nice as he is could not help but worry and of course wanted to help if he could.

"Gaara going to kill..Itachi" Neji said his voice was hushed as he spoke as if he was hiding somewhere, Naruto was wondering why Gaara wanted to kill Sasuke brother...even if Sasuke himself wanted to do the same thing but thats was only because Itachi always flirted with Naruto and got the car Sasuke wanted plus the peanut butter incident but we are not going to go into that scary place.

"Um...why?" Was the only thing Naruto could say what can you say to hearing someone wanting to kill someone else..nothing really but then Naruto had to say something so why was the best thing.

"He is my baby's daddy" Neji said and Naruto blinked then looked at Sasuke then blinked again before having thoughts of Jerry in his head and Neji on the pole.

"Excuse me..." Naruto said as he got up and walked out the room Sasuke already lounged on the couch forgetting their snuggle session and was now really into the news which was telling the weather.

"Well...um see we hooked up when Gaara was in jail for ramming into that women who was talking on the phone as she driving and the light was green" Neji said and Naruto nodded remembering since he was in the car at the time and they had a major test in school that day so he did not blame the red head for being in a hurry I mean it was half their grade.

"Sure...um but how in hell did you hook up with Itachi...no never mind it's best I do not know the courts might ask me to be a witness and the less I know the less time on the stand I will be." Naruto said as he rubbed his temples.

"See when he saw the baby he thought maybe he just had my family's hair...but the eyes gave it away and he just asked me well made me tell him who the father was and of course I told him" Neji voice got lower and Kiba was heard in the background yelling at Shino for being a bore.

"Neji..wouldn't I don't know lying come to mind or something else other then the truth..I mean I have nothing to wear to a funeral or court" Naruto said with a sigh as he sat at the kitchen table.

"I know thats why I am calling" Neji said then a loud bang was heard in the background and Hinata's voice was yelling about the beer running out.

"So you need to know what to do to stop Gaara?" Naruto asked as he looked up at the ceiling, he heard the TV being turned up with the news talking about a new big story.

"No..he is already gone..I just want to know if you know if I would look good in my black Versace suit or is it better for a funeral?" Neji asked making Naruto blinking come back full force.

Sasuke walked into the kitchen as Naruto still was blinking and sat next to him taking the phone and closing it off.

"Why is my brother on the news speeding down the highway with Gaara behind him.."Sasuke asked like it a normal event of the night.

"Neji and Itachi had sex while Gaara was in jail..and Kenta is your nephew" Naruto said as he shook his head as the calls of 'Jerry' came back into his head.

"Oh..well he better not kill my brother he owes me his life from That incident" Sasuke said as he shivered never again will he enjoy peanut butter.

As they got quite the front door opened and Itachi came in and Naruto ran to the living room and passed the now crawling Itachi and saw his house on TV.

"damn it my father is going to kill me if he sees the house on the news again!" Naruto yelled and Sasuke pulled him aside just as Gaara came into the house glaring at the down older man that was still crawling.

Naruto looked on as Itachi was dragged back out the house calling out to his brother but the way he called out was not the right way since ' Help me you weak little shit' dose not make someone move faster. and the fact that Gaara had a really big bat in his hand told both it was best just to rent suites for the funeral or at least get a room at the hospital ready.

"Why are the police letting this happen?" Naruto asked as the shinny lights from the news chopper was still overhead.

"I think they are afraid of Gaara...and the news station needs the ratings." Sasuke said as he closed the door and sat back on the couch, Naruto sat back with him and his dark haired boyfriend turned the channel just as Gaara lifted the bat.

"Damn sweeps week" Naruto said as he snuggled back into Sasuke and looked at the new reality show.

As Itachi was being beating within an inch of his life Neji looked in on his son while his cousin was being put to bed after she passed out in Sakura's lap and the others were around the TV looking at the news.

"Damn I knew I should have just went shopping for new things yesterday" Neji said went into his room and looked at the suits he had lined up on his bed.

End.
I hope it was not so bad I liked it...