TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A girl's soul by nekonaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just random things about Neko, naru and Nhyou! read if you want to! It's dark though, be prepared!!
Walking home on a rainy day wasn’t always my favorite thing to do, it became that way after my experiences with life. I grew then diminished as the days passed and cause me much horror and pain, through these days I developed an awareness that life was not made for me to be the happy little girl I used to be. I was destined to become someone with a pained past and a fear for the future…If I had told you this when I was 5 you would not have believed me but now that I’m 15 I’m not so sure anymore…about anything. Over the years I suffered with loss, death and pain. Things I would have been desperately afraid of back then I now welcomed whenever they dared to cut a rift in my world. If you want I’ll tell you all about it, but be ready for ‘tis no story you will hear and have no second thoughts about it afterwards…

~*~*~

I was born on a winter day, cold, just as my heart would turn. I had a connection with winter that was deeper than snow itself. That’s not anything to worry about though, because it’s painfully obvious what I am connected to. I was a happy child until the age of 7 when things went downhill at a speed I could not keep up with. I lost my family that year, they were going through rough times and my father couldn’t handle it anymore, he killed them all. In front of me, my eyes were wide with fear and now looking back on it I can only handle the images when I am in Nhyou’s form. She is the part of my soul that I developed when my mind was full of fear I would have killed myself to get rid of it all. Nhyou was created out of that fear she is a soul that kills for revenge and hates every single waking moment of her life. Suicidal, that’s what she is; I can only depend on time to keep her from killing my body. She is the most evil person I have ever known and I blame my father for it, every thing you will see leads to something in my past. If ever you were to meet me I would suggest that you not be around me when Nhyou is out, times get rough. She cries at anything the sorrow in her heart comes from Naru. She streaks makeup down her face and her eyes grow heavy with hate and sorrow. All she wants to do is die to get rid of the pain.

Neko is the lustrous one, developed through the fear of loneliness. At one point after I realized my family was dead I received a new fear of being alone for my whole life. That’s when I developed the beautiful Neko, full of lust and coldness and indifference. Neko just wants to have sex then walk away knowing that she has accomplished a feeling of not being alone for a while. She moves from man to other’s man’s friend causing hatred between families and friends. She is the soul part of me that is jealous of other people having family’s of there own when she doesn’t have one. Her and Naru don’t get along well at all, and Nhyou just makes things worse by attempting to kill herself everytime.

Finally there is Naru, with a heart of gold, but a mind that’s taken by two different personae’s. She is the one I used to be when I was the happy little girl back then. She still is happy but only on the outside, inside she is just lost and confused. She keeps a smile on her face and always wants to help other’s to get through there hardships but all she really needs is help for herself. Her being the complete opposite of the other two she is hated by them. She tries to go on living her life and making friends but she always looses them because Nhyou kill’s them. I am a girl with a pained soul that need’s healing, no one will ever be able to get near me because I will end up hurting them. This is my life, deeper then snow, isolated and cold. I am an avenger of the soul, can anyone truly understand that? That's why I find myself walking home on a rainy day, because I have no where to go no one to turn to and no love to receive. If you see me and my eyes are purple I seggest you turn around and walk the other way, for I will kill you. If you see me and my eyes are green, you may want to be with me for a night or two but after that leave. If my eyes are blue, you will see a child who is lost in the world, you may feel pity but I beg you so as to not be hurt by me...walk away.