TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Stupid Idea by c7bi_kyuubi

[Reviews - 8]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: None of the characters used in the fanfiction belongs to me in any way.
Naruto's Stupid Idea

Disclaimer: None of the characters in this fic belongs to me in any way.

Enjoy.

 


 

Naruto’s Stupid Idea

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 


  

Naruto crept up behind a seemingly unsuspecting Uchiha Sasuke. He sniggered at the prank he was about to pull on the cold stoic and arrogant Uchiha. `I'll teach him to be such an ice prick! Then, everybody will know that I beat Sasuke's ass and Sakura will finally go out with me!'

 

Flashes of images of him standing in triumph over the nose-bleeding Uchiha who was unconscious on the ground ran through his mind. He sniggered again behind the huge tree and peeked out at Sasuke who was standing in the middle of the clearing doing nothing. Of course, to the normal person who analyzed everything, it would be like Sasuke was waiting for someone or for something to happen. And that is exactly what Sasuke is doing.

 


 

 

~ Half an hour before ~

 

 


 

 

Uchiha Sasuke, age 14, the last remaining member of the Uchiha clan that wasn't a nail polish wearing bishounen and gorgeous looking S-class criminal, had known that Naruto was trailing him for the last half an hour. He was happily doing his favorite pastime, which happened to be thinking about his blond haired teammate writhing underneath him as he plunged into him again and again. Naruto would be crying out for more to him as he, the cool Uchiha Sasuke, fucked him senseless. Naruto would wrap his legs around him and urge him to plunge deeper, to take him harder and faster.

 

Sasuke closed his eyes and imagined it as clearly as he could and he felt the stirrings of an erection, making it a little uncomfortable southward. The image of Naruto naked and his body glistening with sweat as he panted and writhe beneath him, moaning with his face flushed in arousal as Sasuke's penis impaled him again and again, their hips moving in a tempo going faster and faster…

 

Sasuke groaned as his erection got harder. Then he sensed the chakra of someone who was tailing him. Narrowing his eyes, he turned slightly and stared into a nearby window and saw a flash of orange. His eyes widened and then he smirked.

 

Then, a plan popped into his head. Since his kitsune was willingly following him, why not take him to have some fun first?

 

Sasuke walked off casually. He went into random stores, bookstores, pharmacies, local convenience store and other places. Some he bought something, and others he went in to browse and others he just window shopped.

 


 

 

~ Half and hour later, present ~

 

 


 

Naruto snickered. It was time to activate his infamous plan! He crept forward and leapt out with a loud yell of “SASUKE!!!” and some hand seals. Sasuke turned around just in time to see Naruto do some hand seals and disappear into a puff of smoke.

 

He braced himself. `Hn. Kage Bunshin? No different seals… What is my dobe up to now?'

 

“MmHmm… Hello handsome… Want to do something naughty?” Naruto, or rather, Naruto in his female form, a naked busty blond with her hair tied up in two ponytails on each side of her head with her hair long enough to reach her ass.

             

Sasuke stared at the voluptuous blond that was currently advancing towards him giggling and blushing. `This is it?!' Sasuke thought a little disappointed. `Naruto' was currently twining herself around Sasuke's body, rubbing herself against him, her fingers fluttering across his chest and her full lips in a pout. Sasuke stared at `Naruto'.

 

“Hn. Idiot.” Sasuke said, staring down at `Naruto'.

 

“EH!?!?! It didn't work?!”

 

“Of course not. This-” Sasuke grabbed `Naruto's breast, causing `Naruto' to go `eep!' and turn back into normal male Naruto, “Doesn't turn me on at all. I've had girls, women of all ages thrown themselves at me groping and rubbing (shudder) against me for years. Though you are more… well developed than them, I am still immune to the usual charms other men might kill to have. However, this-” Sasuke grabbed Naruto's groin with one hand and Naruto's waist with the other, holding him tight against Sasuke's body, “I find enticing.” Sasuke whispered against Naruto's ear, the hot breath sending shivers up Naruto's spine. It didn't help that Sasuke's hand that was holding Naruto's groin started to grind against him.

 

“Ah… Sas-oh… no wait…” Naruto moaned, clinging to Sasuke's arms. He shuddered as he felt his penis stir. Remembering that this is Sasuke that was doing this, he pushed Sasuke away and backed away, holding his hands out in front of him warily. He took a step back for each step Sasuke took forward.

 

`Okay… This is bad. RUN STUPID RUN!!!' Inner Naruto bellowed. But then, Naruto is rather slow in processing thoughts and new ideas not to mention grasping the concept.

 

“Why are you backing away Naruchan? I thought you wanted me to fuck you… Don't you want to feel me inside you?” Sasuke said in a husky voice that would immediately send any female near him frothing at the mouth and into orgasmic oblivion.

 

“Wha? WHOA!!! Wait a second bastard! Stop it! Stay where you are I mean it!” Naruto stammered out. Shaking his head to clear his mind, he yelled, “And what the fuck are you talking about… about THAT like that you bastard!”

 

“…” Sasuke had a predatory glint in his eyes as he advanced even faster than before. That was when Naruto realized that his plan to beat Sasuke into submission was falling down in ashes around him. Then, finally, the thought to run was processed and understood. He turned to run but found two arms around him pulling him back against Sasuke's chest. “Now, now… No need to be shy Naruchan. I'll make you feel good I promise…” Sasuke breathe against Naruto's neck, licking and nibbling at the soft flesh.

 

Naruto `eep'ed and squirmed to get free. “Sasuke! Wai!!! Ah… aaah… Stop it! Noo…” Naruto moaned. Somewhere between his plans of running away and him being molested by Sasuke, Naruto found himself being pinned to the ground with Sasuke on top and his shirt and jacket gone. Sasuke was halfway done pulling down his pants too.

 

`WTF!!?? Where did my shirt go? AH!!! What's he doing with my pants!!!' Naruto screamed hysterically inside. “OI! LEGGO!” Naruto yelled struggling against Sasuke.

 

Gladly.” Sasuke said and pulled down Naruto's pants as well as his boxers.

 

“NOT THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!”

 

“Eh? You're not enjoying this?”

 

“HELL NO! FUCK YOU!”

 

“Okay then.” Sasuke chirped happily and lunged at Naruto, his hands rubbing at Naruto's nipples plucking and pinching until they became hard and dark. Naruto moaned before clamping his mouth shut. Sasuke started to kiss him starting from his ear across his jaw and to him mouth where he coaxed Naruto to open his mouth. Seeing that his kitsune was being uncooperative and a little shy, Sasuke reached down between them and grabbed Naruto's penis.

 

Naruto's eyes widened and his mouth opened in shock. Sasuke took the chance and kissed the daylights out of Naruto, rendering him dazed and flushed. “Mmm… You look yummy.” Sasuke purred against Naruto's mouth, licking Naruto's lips.

 

Sasuke grinded their hips together making Naruto mewl out and thrust his hips upward. “Sasuke!”

 

Sasuke then took out a tube of lubricant from his pockets and squeezed a generous amount onto his fingers. He smirked at a heavily panting Naruto who was trying to wriggle away. Naruto gulped. Sasuke leant down and gave Naruto's erection a kiss and a little suck on the tip, feeling satisfied at the strangled noise Naruto made.

 

Then he spread Naruto's legs further and inserted a finger inside. Naruto bucked wildly screaming, “AAAHHHHH!!! What are you doing bastard!!!” Sasuke felt his breath hitched as Naruto clamped down onto his finger. He wriggled his finger around and slowly moved it in and out, making Naruto writhe on the ground.

 

“You like that huh?” Sasuke purred in Naruto's ear as he inserted his second finger inside and thrust into Naruto. His reply was a breathless moan. Naruto raised his hips and bucked against Sasuke's finger desperately, mewling helplessly.

 

Sasuke pushed in a third finger and Naruto clutched at his arms. “S-Stop it… Enough al-aahh!... already… bastard… (hic)”

 

“Well? What do you want then?” Sasuke murmured nibbling at Naruto's earlobe. The smaller boy shivered. “D-Dunno… Just… please…” Then Naruto screamed out loud as Sasuke's finger hit that bundle of nerves in him that sent pleasure slithering down his entire body. Sasuke aimed for that spot again and grabbed Naruto's erection in his other hand and started to pump slowly at the base as Sasuke's mouth enveloped the head and started to suck vigorously, his tongue twirling around and going over the slit at the tip.

 

Naruto wailed and bucked his hips even wilder. Then Sasuke pulled away and Naruto made a little sound of disappointment. “Bastard!!” He was almost there though he didn't know where exactly `there' was…

 

“Oh, don't worry, it'll get better.” Sasuke smirked at the flushed look on Naruto's face, down his sweat glistened body, his heaving cheat as he gasped for breath and to Naruto's weeping cock. That sight broke his already fragile self restraint. He pounced on Naruto and mounted him. Poising his erection at Naruto's entrance, he surged inside. Naruto moaned and hooked his legs around Sasuke's waist as Sasuke thrust into him again and again. Sasuke felt like he was in paradise. His Naruchan was so hot and tight. He groaned out loud as Naruto clenched around him tightly.

 

Sasuke swooped down and bit Naruto in the neck before starting to suck on it, leaving a hickey. He stared at the mark satisfied before resuming his tempo, their bodies grinding against one another.

 

Naruto had tears in his eyes as he felt his body tensing, winding tighter and tighter. He whimpered again as Sasuke hit that particular spot in him. It seemed as if that was Sasuke's new hobby. Sasuke groaned as he felt himself nearing the edge and he grabbed Naruto's cock and started to pump it following the tempo that was increasing as he pound into his Naruchan that was writhing and moaning underneath him because of him. That thought made him satisfied.

 

“S-Sa… Sasuke!!!” Naruto yelled as he came spurting into Sasuke's hand. After a few more thrusts, Sasuke came in Naruto as well, coating his insides with his seeds. Sasuke moaned out Naruto's name before he collapsed onto his lover.

 

 


 

 

After a few moments, Naruto realized something. “You planned this didn't you bastard!”

 

Sasuke's smirk was enough to answer him.

 

Naruto was too tired to start a fight and he snuggled closer to Sasuke. “Ne… Where do we go from here?” Naruto asked timidly.

 

“Well, since I love you and you're mine… You wanna move in with me?”

 

Naruto stared at Sasuke stunned. “Really?”

 

“I wouldn't ask if I didn't mean it dobe.”

 

“No… I mean, you really loved me?”

 

Sasuke rolled his eyes. “Yes, I do and for quite some time now.”

 

“Oh… Why didn't you tell me earlier?”

 

“…I prefer this way…” Sasuke said leering at Naruto with a perverted grin.

 

“GYAAAAAAAAHHH!!!” Naruto's scream echoed through the forest as another round of humping ensured. Sasuke would try his best to make sure Naruto couldn't leave the bed he would be sleeping in tonight in the Uchiha manor. He'd pick out some clothes with the Uchiha emblem for him too…

 

That day, Naruto knew to never use a perverted jutsu on an avenger because you never know that it'll backfire… Oh and he moved in with Sasuke because Sasuke promised to treat him to ramen and in return, Sasuke get to have Naruto play out some ‘interesting’ moves he got from Kakashi’s books… Life is good… for Sasuke…

 


 

 

GYAHAHAHHAhAHA!!! Review and tell me what you think!!!