TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Cannot Deny by LucifersAngel41

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. If I did… well yeah it would have yaoi in it xD
Thanks for reading!!

1: I know Hinata and Neji and cousins… I just felt like making them brother and sister. :D

Well I hope you liked it. I hope it didn’t seem to… frantic… and all over the place... this fic is going to have a plot… and it’s my first long fic, with lots of characters... so I hope I portray them well ^^; rawr. This is a yaoi fic so don’t expect SasuSaku or NaruHina… cuz it wont happen xD lol. Plus I dislike SasuSaku….
-We Cannot Deny-


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It always starts out the same. Falling in love with the most popular girl in school, and being one of her many hopeless followers. You notice everything about her. The way she talks, the way she stares out the window during a boring class, the way her hair falls down in her face. But this time was different. I, Uzumaki Naruto, didn’t fall in love with that girl. I fell head over heals with the most popular boy in school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto boredly walked the same route to school he did everyday. The teen pushed his tan hands into his pockets and continued to school. The blonde was around 17 and a junior in high school.

One of Naruto’s dog looking friends ran up to him with a big toothy grin.

“Hey fox boy!” Kiba said happily, getting in stride with Naruto.

“Hey dog breath” Naruto yawned. He clearly wasn’t a morning person.

“Rough night?” Kiba asked, glancing at his friend. Naruto grinned happily and laughed.

“It’s all that crazy sex I’m haven!”

Both boys laughed loudly, and then were interrupted.

“We all know you aren’t getting any baka.” Came a lazy voice from the other side of Naruto.

“Oh hey Shikamaru” they both said, calming down from their laughter.

The three friends entered their large school and when to homeroom to hang out like they did everyday. Gaara was already in his usual seat by the window, glaring out it. Naruto happily plopped down next to him and smiled.

“GOOD MORNING GAARA!” He said loudly. Naruto loved to tease Gaara; he always wondered why he was at school so early.

The shaggy haired redhead pulled his gaze off the window and to the hyper active blonde.

“Hey.”

Kiba and Shikamaru sat down next to both of them and just shook their heads. This happened every morning. If either of them ever tried to pull that on Gaara they would be dead. But clearly Gaara had a soft spot for the loud teen.

The room soon grew loud with squeals from teenage girls as Uchiha Sasuke walked into the room. He quietly moved across the room to his seat behind Naruto and Gaara. Sasuke had jet black hair and matching eyes. His alabaster skin looking sinfully good in the navy and black that he usually wore. It was no surprise that he was the most popular boy in the school. He was beautiful.

Naruto quickly averted his gaze and smiled stupidly at Kiba. Gaara looked at Naruto then back at the Uchiha. The short red head looked annoyed and turned back to the window.

Kiba jumped in his seat. “Oh! Naruto! Tonight we’re all going to that new club, Shimmer. Wanna come?” he asked with a toothy grin.

Naruto hesitated. “Hmm I donno… “He said with a slight grin.

Kiba nodded and looked at Shikamaru who just shrugged his answer.

Naruto looked over at grumpy Gaara then at Kiba.

“Oi! Who’s going?” the blonde asked.

Kiba looked up at the ceiling as he thought. “Hmmm well the whole damn school!” he laughed. “Uhm, You me, Shika, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Chouji, Lee…. You know the whole gang…” he stated.

Naruto looked around. Kiba nodded. “I bet their all going too...” he pointed to the rest of the class. Naruto laughed. “Neji? Or Sasuke? I highly doubt it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day just dragged on. It didn’t help that Naruto’s blue eyes kept glancing up at the clock every other minute.

“Alright class is over…” The silver haired teacher said boredly as the bell rang.

Naruto jumped up. It was party time soon. Naruto walked out of class and wandered down the halls with his friends to his locker.

“So Naruto who are you bringing?” Kiba asked and a sly grin. Naruto looked confused.

“Bringing?” He asked.

Gaara was standing next to Naruto, doing his combo to his own locker, looking pissed. Kiba elbowed his tall friend.

“You know... you need some sort of a date…”

Naruto looked at him in shock. “Shit I do?!” he panicked.

Kiba smiled and motioned over to a timid girl named Hinata with his eyes. “What about her? I heard she likes to party. “Kiba said, trying to hook his friend up.

Naruto looked at Kiba with disbelieve. “Hinata… Neji’s sister¹? You’ve got to be kidding me…” he said to the dog boy, while watching Hinata.

The brown haired teen shoved Naruto towards the girl. Naruto stumbled over to her; he glared over his shoulder at his two friends watching. Kiba waving and smiling, Gaara glaring, what else is new?

“N-Naruto kun?” she asked shyly, as her crush stood before her. Naruto laughed and smiled at her. “Uhm… Hey Hinata… So the gang is going to a club tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?” Naruto offered.

Hinata's face couldn’t get any redder. “W-With you? Uhm... uh s-sure...” she choked out.

Naruto flashed her another smile. “Cool I’ll meet you there!” he happily walked back over to his friends.

“So? So? What did she say?” Kiba asked with a grin.

Naruto nodded. “Of course she said yes.” He said ‘matter of fact’, like he was a total babe magnet.

Gaara shook his head and headed outside to his car. Annoyed.

Kiba and Naruto walked together slowly. “But you know... I didn’t really want to go with her…” the blonde said as he watched his car, sitting in the parking lot.

Kiba shifted his back pack and looked up at his tan face.

“I kinda had someone else in mind…” he said with a bashful smile. Kiba rolled his eyes with an exasperated sigh.

“She’s going with Sasuke. “ The brunette said, knowing the latest gossip.

Naruto looked shocked. “Sakura’s going with Uchiha Sasuke?!” he barked out.


TBC…..

_________