TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Accidental Consequences by Kitana

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto doesn't belong to me, loves. Woe.
Title: Accidental Consequences
Author: Kitana
Warnings: NC-17; Kakashi x Sasuke; shota. Kakashi was pretty sure that by now Sasuke should be frustrated.
Author’s Notes: This was spur-of-the-moment. Really. I think there’s a lack of KakaSasu (or maybe I’m just picky about what I read), so I wrote this to satisfy my craving. Also, I think Sasuke is a little OOC in this (just a tiny bit), but it’s really your prerogative. Hope you all like. =D

***

Kakashi was pretty sure that by now Sasuke should be frustrated. It was almost nightfall of the fourth day they’d been training on this godforsaken mountain, and Sasuke had barely made an inch of progress towards mastering Chidori. Sasuke was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and dust, taking in deep, measured breaths. He was trying to ward off the fatigue that they both knew was coming. Kakashi mostly ignored Sasuke, though, in favour of reading. A particularly good part was coming up.

Sasuke’s irritable growl forced his attention away from the book, yet again. “You aren’t even watching me,” he said accusatorily, his eyes fading from the blood red of the sharingan into familiar ebony. Standing with his arms crossed over his chest, weariness was etched all over Sasuke’s stance. Yes, Kakashi concluded, the youngest Uchiha was definitely frustrated.

Kakashi merely raised an eyebrow at Sasuke. “Is there anything I should be watching?”

Sasuke looked away angrily in reply. It was just like Kakashi to point out, in a roundabout way, the fact that he wasn’t making a lot of progress. Chidori worked best in conjunction with his sharingan, yes, but attempting both at the same time ate Sasuke’s chakra for breakfast. Kakashi had said that he would only get used to it with practice, but damn it, Sasuke didn’t think that meant Kakashi could just ignore him! He was the sensei after all.

Kakashi took Sasuke’s silence as a ‘no’. He empathized with Sasuke, really, he did, but he’d already told Sasuke everything he needed to know about Chidori. He strolled over to Sasuke, who was dejectedly lost in thought, and clasped a hand on his shoulder. “Go have a bath, and then we can talk dinner.”

The stare Sasuke gave him was of dry annoyance, with faint traces of relief. Anyone other than Kakashi wouldn’t have been able to see the latter, though.

*


Perched on a low rock, Kakashi watched Sasuke eat in a very refined, composed manner. Kakashi knew the dark-haired boy had to be just shy of starving; anyone else would be eating like there would be no tomorrow. Yet, for Sasuke, each bite was purposeful and measured, as though he needed complete focus just to move the chopsticks from his bowl to his mouth.

His mouth.

Kakashi’s exposed eye trained on Sasuke’s lips, lingering there, before sweeping over the entirety of his body. Usually all Kakashi saw spill from Sasuke’s perpetually pouty lips were blood and obscenities that a person his age shouldn’t even know the meaning of. Even though he didn’t say anything, he minded the obscenities sometimes. Though, if Kakashi gave it anymore thought, some of the things he wouldn’t have minded Sasuke saying. At the right time and in the right context, that is. He wouldn’t have minded being in place of those chopsticks right now, either.

Sasuke paused. Kakashi blinked.

“Why are you looking at me?” Sasuke said blandly around his chopsticks. He looked up and his eyebrow quirked a little. Kakashi couldn’t tell if it was mere annoyance (like usual) or a knowing glance.

Kakashi gave a little chuckle. “Remember that you asked me to, Sasuke.”

Of course that wasn’t his only reason for watching Sasuke, but Kakashi wasn’t very inclined to tell him the truth.

“You should have been doing that while I was training,” Sasuke mumbled in reply, swallowing down a mouthful of rice. Kakashi shrugged nonchalantly, thus ending the conversation. Sasuke then set his empty bowl aside, bringing his knees to his chest. He rested his arms on his knees and pillowed his head on them.

There was a long stretch of silence between them, one that usually lead to Sasuke finally laying down on his futon next to Kakashi’s and drifting off into a light slumber. Kakashi looked to the darkening sky and idly traced the patterns of the few stars he could see. He would sleep soon, but only after Sasuke, and only after he’d made a quick patrol of the grounds. He wanted to make sure that they were still isolated, and also that there was no apparent danger.

When Sasuke spoke sometime after, though, Kakashi knew that tonight would not conform to routine.

“Kaka-sensei,” Sasuke said slowly, as if he were considering his words. “I noticed something.”

“Is that so?” Kakashi turned to look at Sasuke, who had him pinned under a questioning gaze. He sighed under his breath. The older man didn’t know why, but he couldn’t help but sense trouble. “What might have that been?”

“I felt your presence while I was bathing. Today and yesterday.” Sasuke replied plainly. Then a slight smirk tugged at his lips. “You weren’t hiding very well, and your chakra aura was different.”

Well, shit. Kakashi kept his surprise masked fairly well. He knew he’d been sloppy earlier about his … voyeuristic tendencies, but with Sasuke’s fatigue, he really hadn’t expected the boy to catch on. And the day before, too?

“It was a bit overwhelming,” Sasuke continued without missing a beat, or without noticing the muted astonishment in Kakashi’s narrowed look. “I want to know what you were thinking about for your aura to be that strong.”

This time, Kakashi’s sigh was audible. “It’s nothing you should concern yourself with, Sasuke.”

Sasuke frowned as he stood, rolling to the balls of his feet and up into a stretch. Wordlessly, he approached Kakashi, who didn’t bother to move or tell the dark-haired boy to stay back. On the rock, Kakashi was even taller than Sasuke than before; Sasuke’s head only barely reached chest level. He leaned up against the rock, closer to Kakashi.

Kakashi stared down at Sasuke, silently trying to demystify the intense look in his eyes. He felt that usually he could read Sasuke pretty well, despite what the boy thought, but right now, he was exasperatingly confused. Sasuke’s eyes never left Kakashi’s as his hands came up to his headband, pulling it down from his forehead to cover his eyes.

“I think I deserve to know, Kaka-sensei,” Sasuke said, and his fingers touched to Kakashi’s vest, moving up to the older man’s neck, then he was up on his tiptoes to touch his face. Sasuke’s fingers hooked into Kakashi’s mask, beginning to pull, when Kakashi’s hands caught Sasuke’s wrists.

“Stop, Sasuke.”

“No.” Sasuke replied, and Kakashi found himself toppling off of the rock backwards with a blindfolded Uchiha sprawled on top of him.

Sasuke’s lips came crashing down on Kakashi’s rather clumsily, and his inexperience was blatant. Kakashi opened his mouth to protest and Sasuke’s tongue slipped inside, tentatively exploring. Sasuke’s shiver felt good against him, and Kakashi found himself half-hard already. Belatedly, Kakashi realized that, by not stopping Sasuke when he blindfolded himself, he’d already resigned himself to this fate.

How much could go wrong?

Kakashi pushed Sasuke away gently, into an upright, straddling position. He saw Sasuke pull his lower lip into his mouth innocently, and had to suppress a groan. The older man doubted Sasuke knew how erotic he could be. It didn’t stop it from being effective, though. Then, abruptly, Sasuke’s hands were back at Kakashi’s vest, feeling around for the zipper he knew was there. Kakashi caught his wrists again.

“Sasuke,” he began calmly, careful to speak in his normal, fairly distant tone. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

Sasuke cocked his head to the side, as if to say ‘of course, are you an idiot?’

That was the only consent Kakashi was apparently going to get from Sasuke; the boy could be stubbornly tight-lipped when he wanted to be. He let go of Sasuke’s wrists.

Kakashi’s next exasperated sigh caught in his throat when Sasuke’s unintentionally slid further up his lap to push his vest off of his shoulders. Kakashi normally didn’t ask for help, but right now, he would pray to every god known to mankind to slap some sense into him.

*


A few moments later with Kakashi shirtless and Sasuke wriggling all over his lap in an effort to divest himself of his shirt, Kakashi decided that either the gods hated him, or just did not exist. Sasuke’s pale skin was flushed beneath his fingertips as he trailed them down his chest, causing the dark-haired boy to squirm more. Kakashi sat up and Sasuke flattened himself against Kakashi, pressing their lips together again. Kakashi slid his tongue against Sasuke’s, swallowing the boy’s moans entirely.

Sasuke rocked his hips against Kakashi, his erection barely contained by his pants and pushing against Kakashi’s stomach. A sharp but warm feeling spread through his body and pooled in his groin; it made his fingertips tingle and weak, and through his haze he could feel that same aura surrounding Kakashi like before. It lay over him like a blanket now, prickling his skin.

He could feel Kakashi’s lips against his neck, nipping and sucking, but careful not to leave marks that wouldn’t fade by morning. Sasuke’s wrapped his arms around Kakashi’s shoulders, feeling the firm muscle under slightly callused, battle-worn skin. Kakashi bit at the boy’s collarbone, and he gasped and shuddered, the same familiar weakness flooding down to his fingertips.

“Kaka-sensei,” Sasuke moaned against Kakashi’s ear, rocking and digging his fingers into his sensei’s back. There was a tone to Sasuke’s voice that Kakashi had never heard before, and it made his hair stand up on end. “Kaka-sensei…”

Kakashi had a good idea of what Sasuke was going to ask for, even if the boy didn’t know it himself. He’d drag it out of him a little, though, just for kicks. “What is it?” he replied, his hands smoothing down Sasuke’s back and into the waistband of his pants, just to feel the young Uchiha shiver.

“I…” and Sasuke paused. There was a momentarily silence as Sasuke obviously flopped around for exactly what he wanted to say. Kakashi pushed his hands further into Sasuke’s pants, cupping his butt. His fingers slid along the cleft, and Sasuke pushed against his hands, his quick breaths catching on a groan.

“I see…,” Kakashi murmured in mock-understanding. He rubbed his fingers down again. “This?”

Sasuke’s high-pitched moan went straight to his groin. “Yes, that.”

*


Kakashi observed as Sasuke slowly slid off of his lap to stand, his gaze spanning Sasuke’s body. He had to admit that he was impressed with Sasuke; most boys his age would have been spent three times over by now. Sasuke took his time shimmying out of his shorts, and Kakashi could see the chill of the breeze raising gooseflesh on Sasuke’s skin. There was a faint, carnation pink flush to Sasuke’s face, but Kakashi couldn’t tell if it was desire or embarrassment. It was probably both.

Kakashi unzipped his pants as he groped around for his vest. There was a little bottle of salve he carried in his pocket, and, ah, there it was. Kakashi reached out to bring Sasuke to him, dragging to boy back into his lap. Sasuke rubbed himself against Kakashi’s arousal; it was long, thick, warm, and just a little bit sticky. Briefly, the young Uchiha wondered what it tasted like.

Sasuke then felt Kakashi’s hands on his hips and stilled.

“Listen to me, Sasuke,” Kakashi said, a little huskily, squeezing Sasuke’s butt for emphasis. “This may hurt, so you have to try and relax.”

Sasuke hummed affirmatively. He then buried his face into Kakashi’s neck as he felt slippery fingers pushing slowly, one by one. There was an unpleasant feeling, a dull, nagging pain. Sasuke practiced deep breathing, relaxing in the best in way he knew how. Kakashi’s fingers were pressing into Sasuke at odd angles, but the previous uncomfortable feeling was giving way to a pleasurable ache. Sasuke found himself pushing back on Kakashi’s fingers, wriggling, forcing the older man deeper inside.

Kakashi hooked and curved his fingers inside of Sasuke, searching for a spot he knew well. Sasuke jerked and suddenly cried out, biting into his shoulder to muffle himself. Sasuke drew in shaky breaths, desire singing high and hard through his veins. It was a little overpowering; when Kakashi asked him if he felt ready, he didn’t trust himself to do anything more than nod lest he sound embarrassing. Sasuke felt briefly empty when Kakashi withdrew his fingers and took a moment to slick himself up with the same salve he’d used for Sasuke.

“Slowly now,” Kakashi murmured, lining himself up to Sasuke. He watched Sasuke’s face as the boy gradually slid down the length of his erection. Sasuke’s mouth was slack, his lips wet and flushed. Kakashi wanted to see Sasuke’s eyes, but knew the risks. Instead he could imagine the gaze that would have accompanied the dark-haired boy’s openmouthed moan, those ebon eyes shadowed by charcoal lashes, glossed over and barely seeing anything but the sparks he knew were dancing behind his eyelids.

Soon wasn’t soon enough when Sasuke was finally seated fully on Kakashi’s cock; Kakashi thought he would have came moments ago. Sasuke was all tight, slick heat, and Kakashi had a hard time controlling himself long enough to let Sasuke adjust. Sasuke pressed his lips against Kakashi’s jaw between breaths, searching for his mouth, whispering Kakashi’s name as he twined his tongue around the older man’s.

Experimentally, Kakashi rocked up; instinctively, Sasuke pushed down. Kakashi let himself go by Sasuke’s rhythm, holding the boy’s hips for leverage. Sasuke bit at Kakashi’s lip almost kitten-like, moaning with each thrust, his fingers digging deep into Kakashi’s shoulders. Kakashi could practically taste Sasuke’s groans, each one wanton and thick like honey.

Kakashi managed to wiggle his hand between himself and Sasuke, grasping the boy’s erection. His stomach was already sticky with Sasuke’s precome, and so he left his grip loose, letting Sasuke rise into his hand and lower onto his cock. Sasuke’s movements became jerky, erratic, and Kakashi felt himself matching it, being dragged along closer and closer to that all-too familiar peak. Sasuke’s groans dissolved into one long, continuous high-pitched moan as he climaxed, trembling violently in Kakashi’s arms.

That same slick, wet heat clenched around Kakashi’s erection, and his thrust a few more times, riding out Sasuke’s orgasm and taking the plunge right along with him.

Sasuke breaths were deep, heavy, and the boy was practically boneless against Kakashi. By the time he pulled his headband away from his eyes and blinked a couple of times, Kakashi had already pulled his mask back up. There was a spark of amusement in Kakashi’s eyes; Sasuke obviously thought he might have had a chance to see what was under his mask.

Sasuke was definitely clever in remarkable ways.

*


The next morning, Sasuke avoided speaking about the previous night, but he seemed significantly less surly. The boy even had a bit of a glow about him. When training began, Sasuke had no trouble focusing on the Chidori, and had actually managed to blow medium-sized chunks out of the nearest rocks. He did, though, have trouble walking between charging up for the Chidori.

That, in itself, gave Kakashi something to watch.

~Owari~