TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Gamer's Nightmare by Kimie_Arato

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry the chapter is short...
Yeah..sorry its takin' so long, with school, religion,and the play. I havent had alot of time to write/draw/or anything ELSE i enjoy! lol
Please comment and tell me what you think.
I'm not entirely sure...WHEN...the yaoi will appear...but just please be patient...this is a progressing story. Heh heh heh
I do not own Naruto or any other naruto characters!
“It's the game of life and death....”



Daybreak was more than unkind as Sasuke’s eyes painfully adjusted to the morning sun streaming through the open window. Sasuke’s mind, still hazy with sleep, pondered over the night before. He had talked on the phone, but to whom? Silence filled his room, all except the morning doves who cheerfully cooed outside on a nearby tree.


Sasuke was pulled out of his daze by the startling ringing of his phone. He blindly searched for his phone, to put an end to the annoying ring. He clicked his phone on and answered it with a breathy “Hello?”

A man spoke on the other end. “Sasuke Uchiha?”
Sasuke sighed. “Speaking…”

“This is detective Kakashi Hatake from the Konoha Village Police Department. I have to ask you to come down to the station.”

“W-what? Why? What did I do? I didn’t do anything!”

“We have some questions regarding some information we have about your friend, Lee.”

Sasuke’s eyes grew wide and he almost lost his grip on the phone. There was a short silence. What information could it be about? Sasuke thought for a moment. Could it be about the illegal game?

“What information?” he spoke with a hint of fear in his voice. The man paused, and then sighed.


“I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this. But this morning your friend Lee was found in his house, hung by a chain. We searched his house and when we looked in one of the rooms. How do I explain this…if I where to label it I would say it looked somewhat like a torture room.”

Sasuke’s mouth dropped open and this time, he dropped the phone. The soft clanking sound filled the silenced room. His hands trembled and his eyes frantically searched the room, with no object to locate in mind. A small voice came from the phone on the floor.

“Hello? Mr.Uchiha? Are you there? I know this is hard, but please…”

Sasuke swallowed, trying to rid the lump in his throat. He weakly gripped the phone and spoke into it. “I-I’ll be there I-in an hour.” By the tone of his voice, Kakashi knew he was getting choked up.

“Uh...no never mind. I can see you’re taking this pretty hard. Just forget it. I have many other people I can call. Thank you.” A dial tone rang, telling Sasuke that Kakashi had hung up. He pressed the “off” button and threw the phone. He took in short, uneasy gasps. With a few moments of silence he shook his head and started for the bathroom.

“How could this happen? I just don’t get it. I just talked to him a few hours ago…” He thought as he twisted the knob on his sink. The hot water sprayed from the faucet, steam lazily rising up towards the ceiling. He cupped his hands and let the water fall over his skin. He splashed the water he caught in his hands onto his face. The sudden shock of heat, fully waking him up.

He placed a hand on each side of this sink. Staring at the fogging mirror. His reflection becoming a hazy blur. Even though the mirror was a blur, he could still see the horrified look on his face.
His friend, more like a brother, was gone. A single tear trickled down his cheek.

“This is insane.” He mumbled, “I need to do some serious gaming to get my mind off of this.”