TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Gamer's Nightmare by Kimie_Arato

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: "Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal, I pray you."

This is based on the horror film "Stay Alive"
Many of the character's personalities are also based on characters in Stay Alive.
This is my first "scary" writing so please cut me some slack..oh and b.c I am the way i am...I WILL put NarutoxSasuke as a couple in this fic...lol
PLease know that teh story plot for Stay Alive is NOT mine. And also that i do NOT own Naruto or any of teh Naruto characters.
God...as i wrote this i started freakin' myself out...like, thiniking that im hearing vibration noises and crap....*sigh* just see teh movie people...THE UNRATED ONE THOUGH...that one is way better than the one in theaters...
Oh and if your wondering about the "PonyBoy223" thing....I just finished reading a book called "The Outsiders" by S.E Hinton, and i absolutely loved it! Even though its like written for 13 year olds, lol and yeah, a chatacter in teh book is named Ponyboy.
The room was dark. A glow from the television shown brightly, giving off a light that whitewashed the room. A beaten up couch sat but a few feet away from the shimmering TV. And upon that couch sat a young boy. Whose hair and eyes where about as dark as the room. He wore a hooded sweatshirt and baggy pants. Headphones covered his ears. A microphone descended from the right speaker.

“I’ve lost visual of PonyBoy223…” The raven haired boy spoke into the microphone. In his hands was a wireless Xbox 360 controller. His fingers quickly and errorlessly pushed buttons, making the character on the television move and do maneuvers of all sorts. A voice spoke through the headphones into the boy’s ear.

“Crap! I’m dead, I’m dead! Someone get here and back up GaaraSandDemon!” The boy quickly responded to the stranger’s voice. He clicked away.

GAME OVER

The boy muttered a swear under his breath and threw his controller on the ground. With a long sigh, he leaned back and rubbed his temples. He closed his eyes. Staring at the television in the dark for so long made his eyes burn. A high pitched ring pierced the silence in the room. The boy felt a vibration his in pocket

His cell phone was ringing.

He dug into his pocket and flipped open his phone. “What?” His voice was low and stern. On the other end of the phone was a more friendly voice.

“Sasuke? Hey it’s Sakura.”

“What do you want?”
“Lost again huh? That BlondeFox876 is giving you a pretty hard time!”
“Whatever. What do you want?”
“N-nothing really. I just wanted to talk…you know, like REAL boyfriend and girlfriends are suppose to do!”

The boy who Sakura called Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance. He was her boyfriend, yes, but he only agreed to go out with her if she would stop calling him for no reason. He stopped talking.

Sakura took the hint and said her goodbye. Sasuke slapped his phone shut and stuffed it back in his pocket. With his head resting in his hands, he opened his eyes and stared at the blank blue screen on his TV. His gaze scanned his apartment. Clothes, wrappers, and other unrecognizable things were scattered around. His elevator eyes came to a halt at a familiar box that sat on top of a stack of gamers magazines. Which where on a desk placed closely to the couch.

Lazily, he scooted himself to the box. He reached in and pulled out a CD case. The case had bold black letters written on it. Stay Alive. Sasuke pondered for a moment. When did he get an illegal copy of a game that’s not even out yet?

His fingers traced the words on the case. Then it hit him. It must have been when he visited Lee earlier today. He remembered Lee telling him about some game he downloaded off the internet. Lee told him something, this game was different, nothing like the other games he hacked into and downloaded.

Sasuke chuckled. “That Lee, always having a way to hack into anything.” But, how Sasuke came upon this game, he did not know. Sasuke licked his lips as he thought.

“What did Lee mean by this game was different?” Sasuke stared at the game. Almost entranced by it. The dark black letters seemed to be drawing him in. He pulled the case open and inserted the CD in his Xbox. He picked up his controller and put on his headset. The blue screen on his TV morphed brown. There was an old fashion looking scroll on the screen. There was also a prayer written on it. Sasuke started reading it out loud, into his speaker.
“Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm-Whoa!”
Sasuke stopped abruptly because as he read this prayer, the words on the screen began to disappear. Sasuke’s mouth dropped open. “Wow, now this is one high tech game…”
He took a deep breath, and began reading the prayer again. “-born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy-”
He stopped again but this time he stopped because he had seen a black figure zip across his apartment out of the corner of his eye.

Sasuke jumped up. “Who’s there?!” he immediately said. No response.
A faint humming sound filled the room. Sasuke’s hair on the back of his neck stood up. His ears where pounding…no,it was his heartbeat. He heard footsteps in the kitchen. “H-hello?” He hesitantly walked over towards the kitchen.

Just as he was about to reach the doorway, a loud ear piercing sound rang.

His cell phone again.

Sasuke nearly leaped out of his skin. He gripped his chest, fearing that his heart would never go back to its original pace. The phone continued to ring.

“H-hello?” Sasuke answered his phone weakly.

“Hey dude! How’s it goin!? Did’ya play the game I burned ya yet?” It was Lee.

“Uh, yeah. Hey Lee. Where exactly did you get this game?”

“I hacked into some nerd’s site and downloaded it…why do you ask?”

Sasuke stayed silent for a while. He glanced nervously at the kitchen.

“Ah…No reason.”

“Oh…ok…...so yeah, I’m playin’ the game right now and I doin’ pretty good. Ah crap! NO NO!” Lee started yelling.

Sasuke widened his eyes. He gripped his phone tight. “LEE?! What’s wrong?” Lee’s breathing was heavy and unsteady. “Lee?” Sasuke questioned.

“Man…holy crap that was scary….” Sasuke heard Lee light a cigarette.

“What was?”

“This game. I was doing good then all of a sudden this freaky torture room appears and I fell back and got hung by a chain. Dang…what a rush!”

Sasuke shook his head and laughed. His raven locks fell over his eyes. “Okay, Lee. Goodnight.”

Sasuke was about to hang up the phone when Lee nervously said.

“Ah, so Sasuke. You wanna come over tonight? Or something? We could go hang out- you wanna come over?”

“Nah, I’m all right.”

“Oh, okay, cool. See you tomorrow then.”

“See ya Lee.”

“Yeah…”

Sasuke shut his cell phone and shook. As if trying to loosen up his tense body. No more late nighters for him. He walked into his bedroom, taking second glances at the kitchen as he walked by. He pulled his sweatshirt over his head and unbuttoned his pants. He let his pants drop to the floor and he threw his sweatshirt onto his dresser.

He hopped onto bed and closed his eyes. Tomorrow was a new day. New events, new surprises.
Sasuke had always loved to wake up in the morning and greet the new day. But this next morning, Sasuke will probably wish would never come.


MY COMMENTS:
AHH! What will happen next?!? Well if you've seen the movie, you will probably know what happens to Lee. *dramaric music* ...*is shot*