TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Haruka Kanata by Megami Hikaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto only my characters damnit. Kotone is owned by Megumi Izanami.
Standing in front of the crimson red double-doors of the Godaime's office, a young woman that appeared to be only fourteen years old with short silverish white hair that went down to her shoulders while her eyes were hiding behind black sunglasses. Her arms were folded against her chest while her Konoha hita-ite was tied on her left shoulder while she was wearing a sleeveless black qipao that went down only to her knees decorated with gold dragons wrapping around the qipao with black zori.

"Izanami..."

The woman called 'Izanami' raised her head in acknowledgement of her name as she stared into the dark brown eyes of the Godaime.

"You're late, Tsunade-sama." Izanami whispered calmly as she removed rogue strands of hair from her face while her free hand removed the sunglasses, revealing the piercing crimson orbs that were behind them.

Tsunade just shook her head at the young woman as she stated, "The others aren't here yet..."

Izanami raised a curious eyebrow and asked in a calm yet demanding tone, "Who else did you ask to see?"

Tsunade just smirked a bit at the esponaige specialist in front of her and replied, "Why don't we wait in the office now shall we?" Right before Izanami pushed the door open, she spotted a pink haired kuniochi running towards them.

(Generic time spacing due to the fact, I'm lazy right now)

Standing in front of Tsunade were five kuniochi, Sakura, Kotone, Izanami, Shoroi and Megami. Tsunade looked at all her choices as she sum them up in her mind, 'Haruno Sakura, my apprentience in every way except gambling thank god. Hatake Kotone, the adopted daughter of Hatake Kakashi, became a jounin the same age her father first got the rank. A specialist in seals and celestial jutsu while she is also a jinichiriki of which biju I don't know.'

Tsunade then turn her attention to Izanami and rubbed her temples in thought, 'Shizuno Izanami, the female version of Rock Lee in skill just doesn't speak much like him and Gai, thank god while one of the best espoinage specialists.' Her attention went towards Shoroi and Megami and thought, 'Iado Shoroi, a geisha from Tea Country and also a former shinobi of the Hidden Moon Village. Specialist in the weapon dancing arts and ice jutsu and last but not least, Shiro Megami, just like Shikamaru in every aspect even the how troublesome quote.'

"I have summon you five here today to go after the genin team that was sent after Sasuke to make sure that they are alright. You will provide cover and protection for them when you find them." Tsunade ordered calmly as she continued, "The Suna siblings have already departed to assist them as well as Rock Lee who left after drinking sake thanks to Gai."

Megami and Shoroi just sighed to themselves while Izanami was trying not to laugh as Sakura appeared to be scared and Kotone had smirk adorning her face.

"Now get everything you need and leave immediately, their lives are now in your hands." Tsunade demanded with an ice harden face while all five of the kunoichi nodded in understanding and answered in unision, "YES MA'AM!" The three chunnin, one jounin and one gennin disappeared in a big puff of smoke.

Tsunade got out of her chair and looked towards the Hokage mountain while a smile appeared on her voice, "Someday he will be the Rokudaime..." Her eyes looked over the Yondaime and saw a resemblence between the gennin and the Yondaime, but shook it off thinking that it was stupid.

(( With the Team Recon ))

Walking out of the Konoha gates, Sakura takes one last look at her home while she felt Shoroi's comforting hand on her shoulder as Sakura whispered quietly, "Let's go." The five kunoichi begun following the trail of the Sasuke Retrival Team.