TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Medihvian Legends by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, here is the first official tale of Medihv. And this is the first part where the third disclaimer is used. I do not own Sephiroth, nor the RP character Sephiroth Kameri.
Smirking as he stared at the fire. "So now you know of the Twilight Dragon, Sasuke. What do you think of it?"

Stunned at the tale that was told, and almost in tears, Sasuke was out of breath. "T-That was beautiful..." He smiled at his love before turning back to the fire. "S-So what else are you going to tell me?"

"That's for you to choose, or at least your hands to." He held out the same palm, and within it a deck of Tarot Cards appeared. "This is for you, to choose what is going to be told next, for each one of these cards.... represents something within these tales."

Sasuke could only blink at the cards, before his pale hands grasped them within their hold. "Go on, shuffle them." Daisuke's voice seemed calming as he commanded the raven-haired kid to shuffle, making him onlynod and start shuffling the cards.

"This is what you meant by fate, wasn't it?" Sasuke asked as his hands moved without thought. Daisuke only nodded as he watched the cards move within Sasuke's hands. "You really are a strange one, my love." Feeling it was right, Sasuke stopped, before flipping over the first card.

On it, was a King holding a sword by his side. Blood was dripping down from the sword,as the man's face seemed to be in a crocked smile and frown at the same time. "Ahh... The King of Swords... I remember him." A faint chuckle escaped the lips of Daisuke. "He was who I was after when I found you, Sasuke. The one who would know more of the Twilight than I." His eyes closed as memories of when he first met the king.

"It all began so long ago, after the murders of my family, and the departure of my brother. I still lived in Medihv, yet now I was the king of the land. Being the way I was, I never did hold an iron fist over anything, save for that one day so long ago..."




Staring out off the balcony, Daisuke could only chuckle at the land before him. The great wealth it was feeling only made him happier. Nothing was to go wrong, he knew it deep inside, but something felt off. "Guards... have there been any reports of fueding between my land and others?"

"S-Sir...How..."

Daisuke could only chuckle as he moved away from the balcony. "I'm different than most kings, guard. I keep my eye on things when others think I'm not." Standing now in front of the guard, his eyes narrowed a bit. "So which kingdom is it this time?"

"K-Kuro...They seem to think they are the rightful owners of the piece of land you took from them when you found it. The Great Medihvian Forest, I'm sure you remember that." The guard was afraid of Daisuke, though he didn' know why. The king never raised a fist at any of his men, but he did hold some sort of strength, for whenever they went off into battle, he would be front and center with his sword, as if the gods commanded it.

Chuckling slightly, Daisuke only walked pass the guard before speaking up again. "I'll be gone a few days, alright? Have Yin take over for me until I come back. I'll need to speak to these Kuroians, that forest... borders our Great Tree and we need it." He disappeared out of the room, before finally leaving the castle.

The guard shivered a bit, the coldness, it felt as though it was piercing his soul. "This man was rightfully chosen to be a king..." The only words that escaped his lips as he exited to find the King's Royal Guard, Yin Raito.





"Back then, I never knew of the King of Kuro, you know. I've heard rumors that he was a fallen angel that seemed immortal, but I never gave it that much thought. Funny isn't it. Now that I think of it, the king was a lot like me in certain aspects, well like me in the here period." He chuckled before he continued his story. "Well, after leaving the castle, I decided to walk to the next kingdom. A feat, no, because I had something with me. The winds, I had their element at that time, so I was able to walk just a few moments before I could warp to the edge of the kingdom...."




As Daisuke walked through the forest, his hands were constantly by his side, near the double helix sword that he carried. He wouldn't let himself be taken without a fight, and with the elements on his side, he wouldn't be taken down. Yet as he walked, he could hear a laughter within the winds. "Who's there." He said in a calm and cold voice, waiting for a response, but there was none.

Growling to himself, he began to run towards the edge of the forest, letting the wind guide him quickly. Soon, he saw the scenery change, to that of a darker aspect. "So this is Kuro..." He chuckled to himself as he left his night life to be put into the abyss of darkness. No longer was the sky a pretty dark blue and violet, but a pure blackness that seemed to swallow up the light totally.

He slowly found his way towards the capitol, knowing its distiction with the over hanging castle. "The man doesn't even have any taste of architecture..." Daisuke smirked as he stood in the castles shadow. With a smirft movement, he held onto his sword and slammed it into the castle's exterior, before bending it slightly down. "Time for jumping!" He calme himself before he let the weight of himself change, lauching himself up into the air, with the sword in toe.

Landing almost perfectly on a window, he smirked, putting the sword back to his side. "Oh king!" He mocked out with a chuckle, before he jumped into the room. It seemed as though he entered a royal bedroom, with the canopy over the bed, and a balcony just like his. Someone stirred from the bed, though it was a woman, not a man.

She grumbled something before she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. As she started to focus, she saw that there was a man in her room. "SEPHIROTH! HELP!" She screamed as Daisuke sighed. 'At least I'll see who the king is now...' The door bolted open, as long white hair seemed to dangle down to his knees. The sword within his hands seemed to long and fragile to be of use, but Daisuke couldn't argue with smithing advice either. "THAT MAN HE'S IN THE ROOM!" She pointed at Daisuke who only had his sword up in defense.

Eyes narrowed between the men, as Daisuke broke the silence that ensued. "I came by to see you, King of Kuro!" Gripping the sword tightly, he could feel his knuckles turning white. "And to order that you stop fighting with my land over the forest!"

The man chuckled a deep laugh as he looked at Daisuke. "So you are the King of Medihv? That is good to know..." He smirked as he launched himself with agility towards Daisuke, who only had enough time to hold his sword up to block the attack. "And yes, I am the King of Kuro." Sparks launched themselves off the rubbing blades, before Daisuke began to pull his blade apart, letting two blades form from one. One was still held by the long and slender blade of the other king while the other was behind Daisuke.

"Seal of the Wind, Whirlwind!" His blade that was caught moved away from the other king, as Daisuke started to twirl himself around with great speed, letting the metal clink fast against the long blade.

The man chuckled at Daisuke before he moved his blade into another position. "Darkness Angel!" His blade emintated a black aura, as he stabbed it in between the twirling blades that Daisuke was using, stopping them almost immediately. "Seems as though you are the rightful heir to the thrown."

"I could say the same to you, King." His blades moved a bit more, before he chuckled. "Ryu no Gogyou!" His blades moved towards the ground, as he stabbed them into it, causing the ground to shoot up in front of the other king, who moved back just in time. "And I want you to stop fighting over that forest!"

Long white hair flew back and forth with the force of the attack, making the man chuckle more at Daisuke. "I will not stop the fighting, because that forest was where my wife lived so long ago!" HIs blade moved again, though this time he was centering it towards teh column that shot up. "Twilight's Darkness!" Pushing the blade through, he let the attack go through the attack that Daisuke had done towards him, to hit the twin blades that were on the ground, pulling them into the stone itself. "Now that you're defenseless, I shall just murder you and take your place."

Daisuke could only smirk as his hands held up one seal. "Twilight's Eve!" His right hand charged up with power as he moved towards Sephiroth's back with speed unknown to the man. Slamming his fist towards his back, he tried to do his finishing move, only to have it blocked by an angel's wing. Feathers and blood rained across the room as the woman hid underneath the covers.

"So the rumors were true about you... You are part of the Fallen." Daisuke smiled once more. "Well then...."





"Outmatched and outwitted by that king, I was almost defeated."

"Almost?" Sasuke questioned.

Daisuke smirked. "No one ever goes into a battle without having one trick left up their sleeve. For it would be foolhardy."

"So what happened next?"

"I'll tell you if you calm down, Sasuke."




Within his hands Daisuke held another seal, only repeating words that he had to use once before for demons. "ShiroTasogare no Tatsu!" Within his hands a bright light flashed before it started to cackle with energy. "Demon are you... well then I can at least stop this battle for now!" With his fist, he slammed it through the wing, only to have it land into the man's back, makin ghim fall to his knees, coughing slightly. Blood dripped off of Daisuke's hand as he started to pant, the energy he had used was something very draining to him. "A draw, perhaps, my good sir?" he said through the fainting breaths.

"Sure..." The man coughed up some blood before he laughed a bit. "That was... one of the few times someone could make me bleed." He pushed himself up to his feet, wavering slightly, before he held out a hand towards Daisuke. "Come on, let's talk." He smirked, even though blood was around his lips, he smirked.

Daisuke could only stare at the man for a moment. He did seem like a demon, thirsting for blood, but why smirk at the fact that someone made him bleed? Forgetting that at the moment, he grabbed the hand and hoisted himself up as well. "Daisuke... Fayne..." He managed out.

"Sephiroth Kameri..." Sephiroth smirked as he let his blade disappear, but he did notice that Daisuke had his swords back. "So you're another of the Twilight. Should have realized those rumors were true as well."





"Yes rumors.. both rumors of me and him were abundant. Rumors of a man who could use Twilight's power to the extreme of the light perspective. And rumors of a man who could use Twilight's power to the extreme of the darkness perspective." He chuckled for a moment.

"And how does that remind you of you now?"

"Because he was the one who showed me that Twilight was something more than it was to me then. That he was sort of a teacher as well as... a rival."

"A rival?"

"Yes... but before I tell you of that, I need a break from speaking. My mouth hurts." Both laughed as they stared at the fire.