TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Medihvian Legends by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, to start this chapter off, I'll just give a little insight into how Daisuke will tell them to Sasuke, and I think this is a good enough time to say the following

1. I do own the Land of Medihv, an old RP board, though it was created with Invision Free.

2. I do NOT own KuroShadows, or any lands within that particular RP board, because an aquaintance created that oen with IF.

3. Because of the "aquaintance", I must use this disclaimer: I do not own Sephiroth, or his counterpart character Sephiroth Kameri, both are owned by two different people.

Thank you for understanding all of this, now onto the chapter.
Daisuke sighed as he stared up at the stars above him. It had been so many years since he could finally just stare at them and just think back to when he had no cares in the world. The tales that his mother used to tell him at night made him feel happy, that the legends of times past still do go by word of mouth. He heard shifting behind him, and held a seal to make sure that he wouldn't be caught off guard, but he was.

"Why are you out here, love?" The voice, it was familiar, making him curse silently under his breath.

He chuckled again before turning around to see the alabaster skin reflecting in the fire between them. Cracking and snapping, the fire showed to be small enough for some light, but not to big for others to see, but he had forgotten that he had left his lover at home, all alone, without a note or anything. "Just thinking, Sasuke-kun." Daisuke's hand moved to Sasuke's cheek, caressing it slightly as he smiled.

Looking at Daisuke with worried eyes, he blinked for a moment. "Last time you disappeared for thought, the whole village felt it, love." A stern look of seriousness crossed Sasuke as he moved away from the hand, only to sit down near the warmth of the fire.

"Yes, but that last time, I wasn't thinking clearly." His eyes went back to the sky. "I wasn't thinking of home." A smile crossed his face, a geniune one that seemed to cheer Sasuke up a bit. It had been a while since Daisuke had smiled, and he was relieved that it wasn't a death smile that he had given to him so long ago.

"Your home..." Sasuke's hand moved to stoke the fire a bit. "You never told me about your home....in detail I mean." He wanted to pry into the subject smoothly, so that Daisuke wouldn't clam up.

Sunset eyes looked into the fire between them. "Ahh, yes, I haven't told you of Medihv that much. Nor do you even know where it is." He smirked. "A land hidden in the forest, so well that even passing it by you would not see the beauty and the landscape that was hidden to you." He chuckled. "Just like Konoha Village I guess." Daisuke sat down across from Sasuke, as he held a hand over the fire, with the palm up towards the sky. "I should tell you a bit about it...but.. there are some things that you should know about me, Sasuke." Within those sunset eyes, something sparked for a moment, as the colors started to change to dark crimson. "Something that even Suiru doesn't even know I can do." He chuckled as he stared at the palm in front of him.

On the palm, a small orb of black appeared, as did an orb of white. "Within the Twilight, Darkness and Light can be found, but... you haven't heard the tale of how Twilight first came to be." As he spoke, the two orbs began to swirl aroudn in his palm, almost forming a bigger orb. "Such beauty to take hold of, yet such fierceness within."

As the orbs connected finally, a bigger orb was created, a crimson one. "I guess I should start with that." He closed his hand, letting the balls become part of him again, his eyes turning back to their normal sunset color. "Then I can tell you what the fates want me to."

He snickered a bit, as he looked at Sasuke, who was just staring at him, listening all the way.

"Well, to start, you shall know of what I possess, though I don't possess it always. The Twilight Dragon, A being of two elements, yet one at the same tiem." Daisuke's voice started to drone off as he began to tell the tale of how the Twilight Dragon was first used.

A/N:If you want to read this one, go to the last chapter of the Daisuke Fayne story on here, for it doesn't need repeating.