TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Medihvian Legends by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Part two of the Torn King, now more insight into why he's called that. Inspired by "Haunted" by Evanesance.
"Can you continued, Daisuke-kun? It's been nearly five minutes since you stopped."

Daisuke blinked, being pulled back to this time again. "Oh... yeah I will." He chuckled a bit as he sighed. "Funny thing you should know, now is the part that reminds me of me now. But you may get angry at that."

"Just continue Dai..."

"Alright...Where was I?"

"After both of you fought for the first time, hun."

"Ahh yes....We were walking towards the Great Hall..."




"Why did you smile when you were bleeding from your mouth, Sephiroth?" Daisuke questioned lightly as his feet moved ever closer to the large room.

Sephiroth could only chuckle as he closed his eyes to think. "The writings of man state that we all must die one way or another, right?"

"Yes..."

"Well...That is true for mortal beings, but what about those who have fallen from grace and became something different? Can they die? Can they feel the love and happiness along with the sadness mortals feel?" His eyes opened slightly, as a frown crossed his face. "Love.. anger...hatred... sadness..sorrow... No longer do I have those emotions, those feelings towards others. I can only feel the emptiness within my body, the void that had been created so long ago."

Daisuke blinked as he stopped, staring at Sephiroth with worried eyes. "So long ago?"

Sephiroth could only chuckle at Daisuke before he started walking again. "I doubt you know how long I have lived, Daisuke. And I doubt you know the emptiness that our power can produce." His feet clamored against the stone ground as he turned the corner, only to push forward. "Those that have tried to kill me have not gotten very close, save for... save for you... The blood.. It was the first time I had seen my blood from battle."

The blue-haired king did not like the way Sephiroth started to take the conversation. “What are you implying Sephiroth?”

Stopping once again, Sephiroth turned to face Daisuke, showing the emptiness in those pools that were his eyes. His hair that dangled behind him looked faded and warn, as did the feel of the man’s aura. “Before you came, I had feared that I would never die, never feel the peace of this world.” A slight sadness replaced by happiness and hope crossed his eyes. “But you… you have the power to destroy all that is me, and end it finally.”

A fist punched Sephiroth in the gut as Daisuke snorted. “I will not kill you, Sephiroth. No matter if that is what you wanted or not.” His eyes were on fire as he stared at the man. “I came here on one mission, to settle the feud between our nations, not to stain my hands with more blood.”

Wincing slightly at the punch, Sephiroth coughed a bit more. “Don’t you see how tortured I am? See how much of a broken shell I became?”

“That was your fault for searching for the Twilight.” Daisuke’s eyes stared at the ground before he sighed. “’But I doubt this is all because of the Twilight… it may be destructive, but it would never leave a broken shell… would it?”

Sephiroth chuckled as he looked back at Daisuke, watching him stare at the ground. “Twilight was only part of the cause, Daisuke… The experiments were the other factor in it.” Letting out a greater sigh, he pushed his silver hair back behind him before he started to walk again. “The experiments….They had caused me to become fallen, to become haunted by my past. My torture—“

“You think you are the only one with a scarred past, Sephiroth?!” Daisuke’s voice echoed within the chambered halls as they finally reached the entrance to the Great Hall. “Scars are all around you, they blend in with your soul and make it stronger! You don’t have to take them as the pain and suffering that they give you. That shows your weakness, that shows your fault in the world!”





Daisuke cleared his throat a bit as he looked back into the fire, letting the blaze reflect in his eyes. “It was true, I was never this shattered back then, but I became just like him.” He chuckled to himself as he tossed in another log to keep the fire going. “Haunted by our pasts, we fallen stride amongst the mortals, wishing for their life, wishing for their sanity.”

“What was that last part for?” Sasuke asked.

Daisuke smiled as his vision pulled itself towards those onyx pupils. “It was an old saying that Sephiroth told me when we were talking, after I had yelled at him.”

“Oh… Please continue.”

“Just a moment, Sasuke…”




”There are things we regret doing, yes…” Daisuke began again as he stood away from Sephiroth, staring at the wall. “There are things that I wish could be repeated so that I could change them, but because of the course we are on, we are molded to that life.”

Sephiroth chuckled again. “Trying to give me lectures on my own life with lessons from yours? It’s not going to help, Daisuke.” His hand went towards the blade. “But I do have a proposition for you. A duel to the first to fall of exhaustion. The last one standing owns the forest.”

Daisuke turned around slowly, his eyes narrowed. “Still you wish for battle…That was why you lead me to here, wasn’t it?”

“Yes it was, but do you accept the terms?”

Hands drawing the weapons signaled that Daisuke did. “You are a pitiful man, Sephiroth,”

“Better to have the pity of others than to give it. Now take a stance and lets get started, for I wish to have that forest!” Sephiroth’s blade touched the ground as he stared at Daisuke awaiting him to signal that it should start. Daisuke only frowned as he pulled his blades apart and moved them in front of him.

“As much as I hate to do this, I will battle you for that forest if it stops other’s bloodshed for a forest.” Running towards the man, Daisuke started to move his blades around quickly. “Ryu no HinoteTasogare!” Flaming swords swirled around his own body as he started to jump into the air. “Seal of the Fire, Meteor Shower!” Spinning himself around in a ball, he started to launch himself towards Sephiroth, who could only hold the blade up to stay the attack. Pushing against it, the white-haired man chuckled.

“Darkened Fragments!” His sword shattered as he jumped back, letting Daisuke fall into the ground with the force he had behind him. The sword fragments started to whirl around Daisuke’s stunned body as they closed in.

Staring around him, he felt the fire from the blades start to burn at his body, wanting to try and move from his position. He couldn't remember when he had to last use this attack to hide from another one, but he remembered the spell words as if he had recited them yesterday. "Kuro no Tatsu!" His body started to flicker, before it phased out, letting the fragments shot inward then outward again, before they went back to the sword they came from. His body started to reform, as he moved slightly from the broken stone beneath him. "Seal of the Dragons, Shiro no Kuro. Kuro no Shiro!" His body started to mend itself as he pushed forward, the blood that was dropping from his hands and arms showing that he had taken a beating from his own attack.

Sephiroth could only smirk as he swayed his sword in front of him. "Getting tired already?" He mocked as he brought his sword around and slamemd it down onto Daisuke, who could only protect himself by using his swords above his head. "Even if you won't kill me, there are others that have our power, that have the Twilight in their blood."

Pushing agaisnt those blades, Daisuke gritted his teeth as he stared at Sephiroth. "But they do not have the mastery that you need, and you know that."

Chuckling, Sephiroth twisted his blade and pushed one of the two sword away from Daisuke. "That is where you are wrong, Daisuke." His blade touched Daisuke's neck. "For I have all the knowledge that is needed to perfect their Twilight, to perfect the demons and angels within them!"

"You do? But how would that serve them? They would be like you, shattered and broken." His sword had spiraled itself around Sephiroth's one, before he pulled the blade out of the man's hands, but not before knocking Sephiroth forward. "Shattered and broken, that is not how we are suppose to live!" As those words escaped his lips, Sephiroth could only chuckle as he let himself connect with Daisuke's lips, his own pale ones enjoying the moment.

Blushing intensely at what Sephiroth had managed to do, he held his arms out to catch the man. "Sephiroth...." It was all he could mutter, it was all he could think of at that moment, just because of that kiss.

"I.. concede Daisuke." Sephiroth's words seemed to mock him a bit but also praise him. "But...I won't concede in creating another to destroy me." Just blinking down at the silver-haired man, Daisuke was in awe just because Sephiroth had outwitted him once again.

"Then tell me this...Why is it that the Twilight plagues you?"

"For that...you need to discovered the answer for yourself. For me.. it is different than what it will be for you..." He chuckled before he moved his body to stand back up again, dusting himself off.

Sighing slightly, with that blush still on his face, Daisuke took in what Sephiroth had said, before he spoke up "Will be?"

"Yes.. the Twilight.. it will be your doom as well." He smirked as he walked away from Daisuke. "Now please.. leave my castle for now, for it is night and we all need sleep."

"..." He was stunned silent, as he looked to the ground. Memories of his family murdered with his brother just staring at him flashed by his eyes. "I won't...let that happen." He picked up both blades as he noticed Sephiroth's blade disappeared as he left. Walking slowly through the castle, he sighed to himself. "I won't let that happen to me."





Daisuke chuckled. "And that's the tale of the Torn King, Sasuke."

Blinking at his love, he blushed himself. "So he kissed you on purpose?"

"It was more like a test." Daisukie snapped back quickly, before turning to the side. "He wanted to see if I was as weak as I was back then."

"But you didn't sound weak."

"To understand the weakness I meatn, you'd need to have felt the Twilight within you for the years I have."

"Oh..."

"..."

Silence followed for a few minutes, before Sasuke started to shuffle the cards again. "I'll find you another story to tell ok?"

"Alright, Sasuke-kun."