TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Broken Slave by gigi14

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: yay! chapter 2, I'm working on 3 now so it should be up soon. I need more reviews though. I need to know how it is so far.

I might as well tell you guys the ages before going on.

Sakura: 17

Hinata: 17

Naruto: 18

Sasuke: 18

Shikamaru: 19

Neji: 19

Tenten: 18

Ino: 18

Other characters might come in later but this will do for now.

By the way, don’t own Naruto, just love it dearly

So now, review and enjoy!!!!!!!


Tick…tick…tick…Buzzzz…Buzzz…Buzzz…Buzzzzzz!!!

“Arrrg… what is that annoying sound”, Sakura muttered to herself angrily.

She lift the cover off her head and turned her eyes slightly to her right to find the source of the sound. The sound was echoing in her head over and over and over.

“You…”


-------------------------------------



Yawn


“What’s taking her so long this time”, Hinata said while jumping on the edge of Sakura’s window and opening it.


“Well, she didn’t answer the front door so I’m sure she wouldn’t mind having company over”.


Hinata checked all around Sakura’s apartment except for one place, her bedroom. Hmm, she’s probably getting dressed. Hinata walked to her door and opened it. The sight that caught her eyes was an horrifying scene that you would probably see in the movie theater. Sakura’s alarm clock was smashed into pieces and next to it was a huge metal sludge hammer that was a little bent for hitting the ground so hard. The next scary thing she saw was Sakura…… is she still sleeping?! At this time?!


“SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!”


“Mghm, Hinata, what are you doing here?”, Sakura muttered in a low voice while putting the pillow over her head.


“Arrg! Sakura! Get dressed now! Did you forget about our mission today!”, Hinata threw her clothes at her and try to put things together for them to leave quickly.


“Of course I didn’t for get, I got all my stuff ready and everything”


“ Then why aren’t you ready now?”


“I’m gonna get ready when I’m suppose to get ready”


“ You mean when your alarm clock rings?”


“Yeah”, Sakura said while glancing at the place her clock was suppose to be. “…oh”





----------------------------------------------




Looking down at his watch, Kakashi waited patiently for the girls to arrive at the gates for further instructions. It’s almost sunrise so where can they be? Just then, Sakura and Hinata arrived in front of Kakashi kneeling down in just a couple of seconds as the wind swirled around them. They sure was fast, weren’t they, but that isn’t enough to make Kakashi forgive them for making him wait…….wait a minute! Kakashi had to wait for them? Just think of all those times they had to wait for him. Now they now something is wrong here. Could it have to do with today’s mission?


“ It’s almost sunrise, you two are suppose to be half way there by now”, he just glared at them.


“ Sorry sensei, we had a quick bite to eat before we went with out mission.”, Hinata said in a low tone while looking at the ground.


“ Yeah, we always do and we still make it here before you sensei, but today is different I see”, Sakura raised a brow as she looked at Kakashi who seemed to be smiling under his mask. These two could see through anything now since they were smarter. They have really improved and became powerful from back then. Guess there’s nothing to worry about.


“Well, that’s nothing to be concerned about, it’s time I give you two the advice ya need for this mission. First, considering the evidence and eye witness from the incident, these ninjas use force in their attacks, also they use massive weapons. They combine chakara with their weapons and cause great damage. That’s all, the rest you two have to figure out for yourselves, good luck”, he expressed the words ‘good luck’ in a cheerful way as he signaled them to proceed with their mission.


“Hai”, they both said as they disappeared in the swirl of wind.



---------------------------------------------





“Are these scrolls really worth the fuss?”


“You really shouldn’t question what the boss want”


“What? It’s not like the boss could here us”


“Still, you know what happened last time”


“Oh come on, it’s not going to hurt if we just take a little peek inside this thing”


“Idiot, you do whatever you want, just don’t include me in this, I’m not going to be whipped this time”, a guy with a mask said to the other. They both look alike. The clothes they wear are very covering and you really can’t identify who they are or how they look like.


“Bro, did you feel that?”, the one with the scroll in his hands said to the other.


“Yeah, one of our kind just got killed, no 3, 20, 30”


“What’s going on? They are going down one after the other”, the other hissed as they ran to the place where the slaughter is being taken place. Their anger and power rose as they dashed to aid their friends.


As the two arrived to their destination, they found their fellow slaves dead. They also saw two kunochi’s with blood on their blade. Hmm, what will happen next??


The two shinobi’s charged at the kunochi’s with full ambition of killing.


“Hinata, these two must be them, the weapons has chakara in them, be careful”, Sakura said low enough so Hinata could be the only one to here her.

“Same goes to you.”


Just then Hinata jumped into the air and threw a couple of shurikans to the guy in the left and Sakura lunged to the one in the right. The guy dodged Sakura’s attack and swung the weapon at her. She jumped back at the ground and watched in amusement as the weapon dug a deep hole into the ground next to her. Sakura was on her back and tried to jump to her feet but he just pushed her back down with his feet. He then took his blade and aim for Sakura’s head. The pressure of the weapon ( since it has chakara it creates a force) was very strong that it seems impossible for any shinobi to dodge with speed and pressure at the same time.


But Sakura thought quick and used her own chakara to cancel out the pressure and dodge weapon that was now stuck to the ground. Sakura wrapped her legs around his neck and broke it, he was now dead. Blood poured out his mouth and slid down her legs at a slow pace. Sakura got up from the ground and looked at Hinata which was standing up calmly and unharmed. Sakura looked at the guy she killed. He was on the ground with a kunai stuck in his throat. Hinata grabbed the two scrolls that was in his pockets and held it in her hands. The two forbidden scrolls.


“Well that wasn’t much of a mission, I worried for nothing”, Sakura said walking towards Hinata.


“Sakura, this blood seems different, don’t you think”, Hinata said kneeling next to the dead guy looking down at the blood.


“What do you mean?”


“I’m not sure, but it feels like this blood has a different aura, like its not human”


Just then, both kunochi’s felt a tight felling inside them as they felt two powerful forces come towards their direction……..and fast.


Sakura couldn’t believe what was in front of her, in just a blink of an eye. There were two handsome figures in front of Hinata and Sakura that had quite the angry face. One had blonde spiky hair with gorgeous blue eyes. The other had raven hair and eyes that you could just get lost in a gaze once you look in them. They both have black outfits that fit their body perfectly.

“Hmph, so these are the two trouble makers that kept me from my fun”, the guy with the raven hair said with a frown, starring at the two.


“Sasuke-sama, I’ll take care of these two so you won’t have to stain your hands with foul blood”


Sasuke looked at Hinata, then his gaze went to Sakura. Both looked surprised for a moment but went back to looking serious. Sasuke smirked.


“Naruto, these two are indeed different from the others, why don’t we have our fun”, Sasuke said with a devilish look on his face.


“That’s always like you boss, suffer before death”


Sakura gave a ‘be careful’ look to Hinata which she just returned before she spoke at them.


“Who are you two and what do you want with these scrolls.”, she said in a commanding voice. But Sasuke could see through her eyes that she was scared. No matter how well she hides it ( which doesn’t even show) he could see right through her. It’s like he breaks her to pour out what ever she was hiding. She could feel his touch in her. It’s painful.


“Your to confident, don’t force your death to be too painful now”, Sasuke said in a playful tone.


Naruto looked at Hinata and smirked when she flinched at the sight of his handsome face.


“Is it time Sasuke-sama?”, Naruto said still looking at Hinata.


“Yes”


They both disappeared from their sight.


They raised their guard but at that time, it seemed pointless.


The two kunochi was pinned into different trees with their arms above their heads.