TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Broken Slave by gigi14

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please review and enjoy
Running down a dark narrow path, breathing heavily and sweating slightly. Trying to avoid the kunai’s being thrown. A girl with brown hair tied up in two buns with a black outfit was trying to escape a group of people with masks on. She took out her own kunai and hit one of the mask people in the neck.


“One down…3...to go”, the girl said between breaths.
It was then a kunai hit her thigh and upper arm and she slid on the floor. She could feel ropes tie around her in a matter of seconds and she was left hopeless on the ground.


'Fuck, not again', she said in her mind as a figure came close to her smirking.


“Tenten, no matter how many times you try, you could never escape my grasp”, said a cool voice but in an annoyed tone. “Just be good girl and do what you are told so the boss won’t have to screw you up again for not following the schedule”.


“Neji, just leave me alone, you have no idea what it feels like to work for ya bastards day after day, go scre-”, her sentence was cut off by a hit to the back of her neck that left her unconscious to his gaze. A puff smoke appeared behind Neji and in the smoke, there was a man holding a blonde girl over his shoulder that was also unconscious.


“We should get back before "he" has a fit with us”, said Shikamaru while expressing the "he" in a bored tone.


“Yea, your right”, Neji said while letting out a breath of air


'Don’t worry my love, your time for your breakage will come soon, and you will be all mine', he thought while smirking and walking back with Shikamaru to a hidden place with Tenten on his shoulder and 3 mask slaves behind him. They were protecting their masters from any danger, or shall I say, spies, on their way back.

-------------------------------------------------



' Where is it coming from…',

“Left!”, Hinata said out loud while jumping to her right dodging a couple of shurikans and throwing a couple of kunai’s at Sakura at the bush. Sakura jumped out, dodging the kunai’s. Sakura cut a rope that was behind her then a huge boulder headed straight for Hinata. Hinata did the substitution jutsu and lunged at Sakura. Sakura did hands signs but was stopped by a certain sensei with silver hair.


“Okay girls, time up for today”, Kakashi said while reading his book.


“Phew, that was fun right Sakura”, Hinata said while fixing her head band.
“Yeah, this work out really gives you an appetite, lets go get something to eat”, Sakura said while fixing her hair, which grew longer to about a little past her boobs.(A/N: =3)


“Actually girls, Tsunade-sama needs to see you two right away”, Kakashi said still looking at his book. Just then he disappeared before any of the girls could ask any questions.


“Well, that was weird, he sure looks like he was in a hurry”, Sakura said with a confused look on her face.


“We should see what Tsunade-sama wants with us, if she’s calling us to come I hurry, it must be very important”, Hinata said with a worried look on her face.


Sakura and Hinata are elite ninjas and they are both the most powerful kunochi’s in the hidden leaf village.


“Yeah...I guess your right, I just hope it’s not another useless mission like last time”, Sakura said in a bored tone.


“I’m pretty sure it’s important since you basically got Tsunade-sama crazy with your whining on how we need something challenging and actually worth the running”, Hinata said while giggling.


“Well, its true”, Sakura frowned.
By the time they were finish talking, they were outside of Tsunade’s office waiting for the approval to enter. They sat on a chair in front of her desk waiting for the information to be told to them.


“Glad you two could make it, I need you two to go on a mission”, Tsunade said in a serious tone. Sakura and Hinata nodded in understandment.


“I received information that two of our important scrolls have been stolen by thieves from a near by village considering their headbands. I need you two to retrieve them. These scrolls have important information that we need to keep confidential”, Tsunade said in a bored tone.


“Couldn’t anybody else take care of this mission, I mean since we are getting ready for the up coming tournament”, Sakura said with a curious expression.


Shizune looked at Tsunade seeing that she really didn’t want to answers questions, stood up from the corner and happily answered.


“Well, these scrolls were heavily guarded by the best shinobi’s and it was easily taken without much of a fight. We need these scrolls as soon as possible so we know the best people that can handle this job are you two.”


“So you two start tomorrow at sun rise, understood”, Tsunade said in a commanding voice.


“Hai”


So the two kunochi’s left her office and prepared for the next day knowing it was gonna be a long mission.


“I wonder who could be so strong to pass the guards without putting much of a fight, hmm, I’m kind of worried but me and Hinata should be able to handle what comes ahead”, Sakura said smiling while tucking herself in her bed comfortably.