TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


This isn't my body?! by trust_downfall

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
This isn’t my body. You’re still in bed Uchiha. You MUST be.
This isn’t my body.
No, not…this-this little red dress, this weird pink hair, this pitiful excuse for an academy student.

… I’m
… I’m a girl.
A GIRL.
Sasuke couldn’t take it. He tore out with a frustrated groan and proceeded to shake the unconscious blonde under him even harder.
Oh sandaime’s godship I’m stuck in a screechy, romance-obsessed, wretchedly useless body. THIS is the WORST fucki- “YAMANAKA!!! WAKE UP, DAMN IT!”

“I wonder what happened… to us.”
“You know damn well what happened, you conniving little-“
“No! No, I don’t Sasuke-kun. Please, I wouldn’t do something like this!”
“And THAT’S all part of your little act too. I’m not stupid, Sakura.”
“I-“
“Hnh…” Sasuke smirked fiercely.
For some reason it still appeared distinctly “Uchiha” on his new girl face.
“You think I don’t see what you’re doing? You girls are planning to take my body. To have it date each and every one of you, force it to say the sick, twisted things you’ve always wanted to hear from me… Oh, I KNOW, usuratonkachi. And don’t even THINK of making my body touch anything remotely resembling girl-skin, or use it to… to-”
Sasuke choked at the next thought before he narrowed his green eyes with as much intimidation as he could muster from her innocent face.
“To… do whatever things freaky women-minds think about, because once that happens…”
Sasuke’s eyes flashed

“I will take you down, Sakura. Take you down until you never knew there was an existence of ‘up.’ I will make the rest of your academy days, the rest of your LIFE a living hell. Until the day comes that you won’t want to get out of bed, won’t want to eat, or sleep, or move, or breathe…”

Sasuke saw his physical body take a step back, bandaged legs trembling ever so slightly as his dark eyes blinked fearfully at him.
“Yes. Think about that…” Sasuke snarled with newfound anger, and he dropped Ino with a dull thunk.
“I’ll give you a present, Sakura. I’ll give you long torturous hours. And I’ll make sure there’s only one outcome…”
Sasuke saw the hand bunch into his blue shirt and heard the frantic gasps coming from his body as she panicked.
It was working quite wonderfully on her. He could practically smell the fear.
Well, he did have a talent for aggressive verbal lashing.
“…DEATH, Sakura. You will inevitably DIE from my assault. I will make sure of that.”
Sasuke looked up at her, the greens of his irises were swirling with terrifying hatred and finality. And the fine pink-tinged eyebrows were contortedly drawn to the middle of her forehead.
Looking at herself, Sakura didn’t know she was capable of such a frightening expression.
A terribly bad feeling swept through her as she realized Sasuke-kun hated her now more than ever.
All her fantasies and dreams of winning him over, all of it shattered and fell into nothing. She would never be able to erase this or take this back.
How did this happen? She was sure Ino held the answers. But why would her rival do this if she knew it would bring Sasuke-kun closer to her?
But it didn’t, she realized, he despised her now, he was farther away than ever.
…Was this Ino’s plan all along??
It was working. She’s finally destroyed my chances. Sakura thought with a slight tremble of bottom-lip.
Ino finally… won.

Suddenly Sasuke was hearing the sniffle. The sound made him jerk up.
The dreaded sniffle that always started something worse.
He closed his mouth when he heard the awkward little sob coming from his boy voice-box.
Oh no.
No. No. No.
“Sas-..uke-kun, I-I… Please believe me… I don’t know what’s going on. I’m just as-“
His body was jerking at the shoulders as Sakura sucked in mouthfuls of air.
“-just as scared as you are. I don’t know how this- happened…”
“Stop. Stop it, Sakura.”
“I’m so sorry, Sasuke-kun. I’m sorry… I wanted to kiss you because I’ve loved you, admired you for so long. I just wanted you to like me. I didn’t care if you were going to punch me afterwards or slap me or-”
“-SLAP you…?” Sasuke uttered sharply with arched pink eyebrows.
“-I just wanted to prove to myself that I loved you enough. Enough to get past the embarrassment and the shame of rejection…“

Sasuke opened his mouth to tell her that a tear was threatening to slip down the right cheek of his face and that he would NOT IN A HUNDRED YEARS allow himself to cry.
But the low voice continued to talk.
“I just wanted you to know how much I love you. I do-”
Sasuke saw the large teardrop quiver before it finally streak down one pale cheek.
Ah. Wonderful. There goes my reputation.

“I love you.” Sakura whispered brokenly. And the declaration sounded much too weird, coming from his own mouth.
“…Please, don’t be mad Sasuke-kun.” She cried out.
The pink head below slowly lifted. It was like looking at a mirror and watching a home video at the same time.
An expression came over her green eyes, and the Sasuke she knew was inside her, gave a little snort and wearily looked away.
After a moment, he gave the slumbering Ino a renewed stare of death before he finally got up.
“C’mon, we’ll report this to the infirmary-“
“Our… body switch?”
“No, dobe.” Sasuke rolled his jade-green irises before tilting his chin down.
“I meant this idiot-girl.”
“Oh. Of course… yes, idiot-girl. Idiot.” She enjoyed saying the word. For some reason it rolled off her tongue naturally, and sounded more sexy than insulting. “But what are we going to do before she wakes up?”
“Well-” Sasuke crossed his slender arms and he almost jerked at the unfamiliar fleshiness of chest that pressed against his skin. “AHH damn it! Damn this! Say NOTHING. Stay unnoticed and when Yamanaka finally regains consciousness I will-“
“We.” Sakura corrected him on reflex.
She almost started crying again when he fixed her with a cold, ruthless stare.
“Fine. WE will return to our bodies. And pretend this never happened. That is…”
Sakura swallowed when she caught the intimidating spark in the green eyes in front of her.
“That is, Sakura, after I teach you never to touch me, or come near me again.”
Sasuke almost felt bad when he saw the deflated expression in his familiar onyx eyes.
Thank god, he didn’t practice that expression. He looked utterly helpless. And he was NEVER utterly helpless.
Personally, I don’t agree with that statement.
“WHAT?!” Sasuke choked out, and Sakura jumped at the sudden shriek.

Well, yes… See right now, you’re powerless to do anything. And I think that pretty much qualifies as “utterly helpless,” don’t you?
“Oh GOD.” The boy moaned in an unusually high octave before pressing at his temples and gripping his pink hair.
I have women in this head.
Just one. came the giggly voice.
“AUGH!!!” Sasuke hollered. Again it came out as a shriek.
He clenched his teeth and grabbed the body in front of him, shaking hard at the blue collar.
“Saaaakura...”
She blinked at him, flinching when he finally lifted his green eyes.
“…There’s a voice… in this head….” He forced out tight puffs and his fingers stiffened over her shoulders. “-CONVERSING with me.”
“Oh.”
Just like that. ‘Oh.’
As if it was the most natural thing in the world. ‘Oh.’
The face in front of Sasuke tilted a bit to the side, and the coal-gray eyes blinked before the lips stretched out into a smile.
“That’s Inner-self.”
“Inner-se-what?”
The disbelief was starting to come again. He felt light-headed. Numb.
No. He was not going to panic.
C’mon Uchiha. Calm down.
Girls are strange creatures.
That’s why boys never understand them.

Take deep breaths. It brings more oxygen into the brain and keeps you from-

“Shut up.” Sasuke whispered shrilly between clenched teeth.
… Well, excuse ME. Inner-self scoffed.
“I’m sorry!”
“Not YOU, idiot. Inner-self.”
Great. Now he was calling the voice by its name.

Something trilled loudly and soon smaller children were darting past the two student’s legs.
“That’s the bell.” Sakura said, turning towards the academy doors.
“We have 10 minutes.”

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t.” Sasuke mumbled before exhaling sharply.
“I’m going to the infirmary.” She watched him yank at her tight red dress before walking away.


Sakura enjoyed the way Sasuke’s body felt on her. The feeling of power in her muscles, the way the floppy, loose collar of his shirt and baggy shorts made it much easier to move around. She was swinging her head left and right, watching the short black bangs whip across her vision, giggling to herself when she glanced up and found herself mirroring the stare of a younger girl.

The lower-classman gave the boy-in-blue a wide-eyed look.
This was… Uchiha Sasuke.
Upper year level. Top of the class.
Perfect ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu academy-level user.

“Hi!” Sakura grinned and her obsidian eyes sparkled with clear sunlight.
Hi? Did he just say HI to her?
“I… Hi-hello, Sasuke-senpai!” the girl stuttered.
With each uttered word her eyes got wider and wider.
After a moment, it just looked scary.
A second passed and the girl laced her hands together, tilted sideways and blushed.
It was then Sakura stopped smiling.
What was she doing!? She was only winning over more admirers.
Another girl is another rival.
Sasuke-kun is mine, her mind roared.
“Get away from me.” Sakura bit out.

The girl’s sweet smile sank and she gave Uchiha Sasuke a weird look before frowning and walking off.


“Yamanaka Ino is outside on the lawn.”
The nurse blinked at the mumbling pink-haired girl with a dark glower in front of her.

“Excuse me?”

“YAMANAKA INO. YAMANAKA.” The girl snapped impatiently.
“Female with blonde hair, purple outfit, lots of bandages, gargantuan-stupidity? She passed out on the lawn.”
“I… see.” The nurse slowly nodded, pursing her lips.
“If you could just keep that idiot here until I come back to kil-…I mean, to take her home?”
“Yes, yes, of course.” The woman said, confused. “Is .. everything alright, Sakura? You seem-“
“-Wonderful.” Sasuke cut her off. His hands reached up to slip into his pockets when he remembered there were none on the red dress he was wearing.
“…I’ll be back.” He muttered with flaring hostility before stalking out of the clinic.


“No. Forget it, girlie.”
“But Sasuke-kun, I spent a week composing this song for you and if you would just-“
“I SAID NO! God, are you stupid? I’m not interested in you!...”
Sakura blew at a lock of raven hair that had slipped across her eye.
She wanted to say something else…
So badly…
And before she could contemplate, the words had flown past her lips.
Past Sasuke’s perfect lips, in his perfect tenor drawl.

“I’m not interested in anybody-”
Oh, come on! Just toss it in already.
“-Except… Haruno Sakura.”

There was a crash of wood and a vibration of trembling string sounds.
The girl had just dropped her guitar along with her lower jaw, which was, at the moment, very close to touching the classroom’s cement floor.
“…Y-Yes!” Sakura faltered for a moment before re-surfacing with a large grin, and her voice pressed dangerously low in what she knew was a deliciously sexy way.

“Just… Haruno Sakura.”

At first there were a few gasps. Mostly from the females. One from Kiba.
And then a silence pressed into the room.
Well, an almost-silence anyway.
All anyone could hear was the incessant crinkling of foil as Chouji dug into his potato chips.
His beady eyes were unusually large as he stressfully stuffed more and more pieces into his mouth. He barely blinked now as he stared at the raven-haired boy in front of him.

And then another higher, lighter, girl’s voice pierced the air.
“Sasuke-KUN? Just WHAT are you SAYING?”
All the heads in the classroom turned to the pink-haired student latching on with both arms to the doorframe. Her slim eyebrows were arched and twitching, her jaws had hardened and her fingers appeared ready to tear the wooden frame out of its place in the walls.

The girl with the broken guitar started to sniffle.

Sakura suppressed the urge to cringe from inside the boy’s body.
Oh no. Oh why did I HAVE to say that. How much did he hear?
Stupid. Stupid.
But if I can’t go out with him than no one can.
Selfish. Selfish.

“I was just… telling them-“
“There’s no way AT ALL that you could possibly like me. Isn’t that RIGHT?” The green eyes flashed in warning.
“Yes… I mean No! I mean… No..ohhh-”

“Give me that.” Sakura heard her girly voice bark.
And she watched her slim fingers fly forward, snatching the large bag of potato chips away from Chouji’s hands.
He gasped.

And then everyone in the class gasped as the pink-haired Haruno Sakura proceeded to hastily reach into the over-sized aluminum bag. She withdrew more than a handful of chips and stuffed the fried, messy, greasy mountain all at once into her gaping mouth.
Chouji’s eyes were particularly large and threatening.
“My… favorite extra-hot … extra-fried barbecue-flavored chips-”

“All mine.” The girl, that was actually Sasuke, growled in between chewing.
Green eyes narrowed as she shoved another handful into her mouth.

“But that’s JUNK FOOD! Oh god, the calories. The CALORIES!”
Everyone in the class gasped again as the raven-haired Uchiha Sasuke came forward, trying, clumsily to snatch the bag out of the girl’s hands.
“Stop it! Stop EATING! Ohhh I worked so hard on- YOUR figure, Sakura… Think about your FIGURE!!!” the raven-haired boy’s voice hollered and fluctuated.

“Tell everyone, then! …What you REALLY think of me. The truth-” The pink-haired girl pointedly stated before particles caught in her throat and she started to cough, bits of half-chewed barbecue-powdered chips flying every which way.
Some girls gave light shrieks and drew away disgusted.

In Sasuke’s body, Sakura could do nothing but stare, hands twisting incessantly at the Uchiha shirt.
Her reputation would be soiled. And with the Akimichi Clan’s specially-fattening chips, she might have gained 5 pounds by now. If this continued, she would be disgraced, bloated, VERY unpopular-

“Okay!” Sakura finally gasped, tugging sharply at her loose blue shirt.
“I don’t like anyone! Everyone in this room… including…-”
“-Yes?” The pink-haired girl in front of her cut in smoothly.
Sakura watched those fingers dangle the bag of chips tauntingly.
“… Especially not… Haruno Sakura.”
She almost wept as she heard her low, cold voice say it.

Everyone watched with slack mouths as Uchiha Sasuke turned his face away with a sigh and clutched his fingers close to his chest. His coal-black eyes blinked up at the ceiling in an expression of melancholic pain.

“Here.”
Chouji felt the bag being shoved at him and without bothering to say anything else or even glance back, Haruno Sakura was walking away. Her body swaggered with fluid grace towards the desk. And as the girl sat, she laced her fingers in front of her face. The look in her eyes, fixed, icy, mint-green.

Nobody said anything while the second bell was ringing.

And when the chuunin teacher, Iruka, finally entered the classroom followed by the loud, jumping bundle of orange-garb with explosive blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, hardly anyone straightened and took notice.

All eyes seemed to be interested in observing just two things today.
Or rather, to make descriptions justifiable… just two people.


_________________________________________________________
Yay! Still thinking if I'm gonna push through with this. Ah, well if you liked it, please do let me know. And if you didn't then, STILL let me know. :D
Comments and Criticisms MAIM ME! ...I'm generally a very open person. THANKIEZ to the people who encourage me, and WILL encourage me. *mwah* Sasuke-kun plushies for everyone.