TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


This isn't my body?! by trust_downfall

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: If you want more, you have to tell me!!! :D
Figured i write too freakin' sappy. I'm TRYING to write funny. Because in the real world I'm generally a freakishly humorous person. (riiighht. I'll just keep saying that to convince myself.)
For some reason my writing reveals the pathetic love-sap that i am. And i can't always have that. *taps chin* ... so here goes. I'm aiming for 3 chapters. :D Comments and criticisms MAIM ME! I'll probably laugh hysterically or scream. Depends on my mood.
Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.

Her clear green eyes were open long before the alarm clock rang.
And when it finally did, she systematically stuck her arm out across the table to pound on the black button over its top, before calmly pushing out of bed.

This is it. This is the day.
Holy feces am I really gonna do it?
Of course you’re going to do it. And if you’re gonna swear, you might as well make it sound good. Feces just comes out stupid.
But… but, what if he shoves me away?
Honey. He already does shove you away.
…And if he does something worse?
You’re ready for the worst of the worst.
Do you really think it’s worth it?
W-Worth … Of course its-… DUH! You’ve only been dying to do this since that incident in the alley across the toy store when you were seven.
… Alley across the toy store? Seven?

... Uh huh.

What alley across the toy store?! And seven?? Thinking stuff like that at age SEVEN?
Tsk-tsk…, I can’t believe you don’t remember.
For your information, inner-self, I happen to have an excellent, accurate, unbeatable memory and …no way! You! You’re making that up-
She stopped as she realized she’d been doing it again.
The girl’s eyebrows pulled up all the way past her forehead and she yanked at her bed-head.
“Why am I talking to you!!?” she squeaked incredulously.

Well, obviously - the voice of her inner self scoffed - you need the advice… I’ve taken it upon myself to appear as the more rational, sane one this morning. And you, my dear, looking like THAT-
Sakura blinked just in time to see her delirious eyes and explosion of wild hair in the mirror.
… Yes. That expression EXACTLY, does help reinforce my point. Thank you.

“…I’m gonna do it… I’m really gonna do it.” Sakura murmured with disbelief, ignoring her annoying inner-self and pressing a sweaty palm to her forehead as she paced the room in her fluffy, pink rabbit slippers.
“I’m actually entertaining the thought of doing this… Oh geez. My heart… about to explode.” She groaned, shutting her eyes. “Ohhhh…Ohhhh feces-crap-waste-stool-defecation-poop… Holy poop. Holy-”
Just say shit.
“Shut up, goddamn it!!!” the girl shrilly snatched out.
…Oh. The voice in her head leered. And THAT you can say? Oh, so sensible.
“You win… okay? Alright? Just scoot over, take your blackness with you, shrink or whatever… just gimme some room to think for a moment.”
Why think? Just… kiss him.

At the word ‘just’, she’d still been listening. But when the next two words followed, her heart had officially noted the escape route that was her throat and hurled itself at it.
Sakura choked for a moment. And before she could do anything, the thought of him slipped into her mind.
His face inching closer, those lips whispering warm heated words up her chin, his eyes - deep, beautiful, coal-black, falling shut as his arms pulled her forward to press against that solid, aching, heated body. She would rub against him… and he would lift his head with a sexy, low groan of unsuppressed pleasure, mouth opening, to reveal that soft, wet tongue, licking at lips… slipping out and-
“Holy poooop!!!” The girl shrieked out in absolute fandom.
Yes, hella good morning.
The heat came flooding into her cheeks, pumping out the initial paleness.
Funny, the temperature in the room seemed to measure up to the flare of the sun outside.
Just wonderful. Sasuke-kun should find the ‘red beet’ skin-tone extremely attractive.
Flustered, crimson faces were just SUCH an irresistible turn-on.

Well, at least the color goes well with your dress; inner-self provided with a shrug.

“Ignoring you now.” Sakura breathlessly called out at the empty room while fanning a hand across her warm face and padding into the small bathroom.


He could hear the agitated silence behind him bunching up against one corner of the classroom. Every now and then someone would giggle or clear their throat.
Right now, it was whispering. And he could hear every word.
“Okay, okay. Stop shaking, relax. Yes, I KNOW it’s difficult… oh my god, are you still breathing?! … Are you… You’re turning purple.”
He closed his eyes and exhaled, resting his chin into his hands as he counted down the agonizing minutes.
Ridiculous girls. Stupid, nitwits in frilly dresses and ribbons, brainless morons who stared at him for hours on end and looked away the moment he caught them watching.
And that was everyday. Sure. Yeah.
He was used to it. He could deal with that.
But today…
Today was different.
Today was that one day girls evolved into even more desperate blood-thirsty creatures.
Possibly the worst day of the year for him.


“Ah… Happy V-V-Valentines Day… Sasuke-kun…”
He didn’t bother opening his eyes. Happy? Hah, anything but.
There was a sound of something being pushed across the desk.
How many was that now? … The seventh in the first 10 minutes since he sat.
Joy, a new record.

Without another thought he opened his eyes, saw the letter on the table and pushed it away.
“You’re wasting your time.” He stated.

“I-I… thought maybe you could-“
“I won’t.”
“B-but… I worked hard on-”
“I don’t do dates, I don’t need a free meal, no help with imaginary homework, I won’t spend the day getting to know you. There’s nothing else you could possibly be offering. I’m not interested.”

Sniffling.
He didn’t bother looking up. Just closed his eyes.
Finally, he heard the letter being snatched back and the owner, whoever she was, walking away.

Barely a few seconds passed and already Sasuke heard another voice.
“-troublesome little… ehem. To my dearest Sasuke-kun, I adore you with all my soul-“
“Shikamaru…? What the hell is this?”
The boy standing beside him lowered the paper in his hands and sighed. “Ino said the only way you would listen is if another boy read you a confession of love. I didn't want to do this. But I don’t want her bothering me for the rest of the semester. It’s annoying. So-” Shikamaru dangled the letter, “just listen, it’s barely 5 minutes long.”
“5 minutes…” Sasuke dragged out.
“Okay… maybe…6 or 7… I’ll read it fast. From-that-first-time-I-bumped-into-you-I’ve-been-captivated-You’re-eyes-are-like-smoldering-embers-burning-the-recesses-of-my-“
“Okay stop. Damn it, just stop. I’m taking a walk.”
“lonely-heart-you-are-the-breath-I-take-the-presence-at-every-“
“If you wanna walk out of the academy with two legs, Narra… I suggest you shut up. Now give me that!”

From her observation post beside all the other girls at the end of the room, Ino saw Uchiha Sasuke stand and snatch the letter from Shikamaru’s grasp. She let out a light squeal into her palms as the other girls gave her cheers and pats to the back.
Yes! Yes! Finally! He’s gonna read it! Oh, Sasuke-kun… dearest, dearest darling, all these years of rejection have been worth it. If it means you’re finally going to-

“What are you doing…?” Shikamaru said in a low, dead voice.
Sasuke made a break-down of seals before pinching the letter between his fingers and blowing sharply on it.
The middle caught fire and he continued to hold the letter up, studying it as the flames consumed half of the lengthy writing.
“Aaahhh, no, no… Ino will be bitchin’ about this forever…” Shikamaru moaned. His voice drowned out by the multitude of girlish shrieks at the back of the class.

Sasuke just grunted, walking down the aisle and towards the door. He dumped the blackened letter into a metal trash can before disappearing out into the hallway.

“Ahhh!!! Sasuke-kun, when will you see how much I love you, adore you, respect you...” The girl sobbed in frustration.
I’ll follow him out. I’ll declare my love for him. And I won’t take no for an answer.
Ino resolutely clenched a fist and after a moment, she tore away from the rest of the girls and their low disappointed murmurs.


Okay. Okay calm down. But I can’t!!! Oh god, I won’t….
NO. I will. I WILL do it.

Just do it. Inner-self sighed.

Sasuke-kun, I love-… I mean… Happy Valentines Day. NO! I won’t even have a chance to put that in, he’ll be turning away, he’ll be ignoring me already.

Just kiss him. Just walk right up to him and don’t think about anything else. Just make sure it lands on his lips.

His first kiss. My first kiss.
I should be prepared for anything.
Does Sasuke-kun punch girls?

… A slap would hurt less.

A boy doesn’t slap a girl I’ve never heard of such a thing.

...Just a thought.

Sakura pulled her bag higher over her shoulder and held her hands together, trying to stop the slight trembling of her fingers.
Oh my god. Her eyes looked up. There it is, the academy. Oh iffin’poop. Poop. Defacation-crap.
I can do this.
I will do this.

… He might even like it.

At the voice of Inner-self, she was squealing.
Stress and smitten slamming into her at the same time. Sakura suppressed the sound with a hand to the mouth as her eyes tightly squeezed shut.

… That is, if you manage not to swear like that in front of him. Just say shit.

“Shut up.” Sakura mumbled as she entered the yard.

Sasuke-kun. She loved the sound of that name.
Sasuke-kun. Sahs-keh.
Beautiful.
Uchiha Sasuke. Shivers up her spine.
Sexy.
She looked up and screamed.
“Sasusexykun….se… SASUKE-”
“Kun.” The girl chased out, with a slight, flustered bow.
The boy raised his head and his obsidian eyes swept over her for a brief moment before his hands slipped into his pockets and he lowered his face, pushing forward with a tightly clenched jaw.

No. Not her. Of all students to come in at this precise moment, of the two genders.
It just had to be Haruno Sakura. It HAD TO BE A GIRL. Another creature just as blood-thirsty as that other idiot-female, Ino.

Keep walking. Get away, keep walking.


“Sasuke-kun!!!?”
Speak of the demon.
The boy clenched his jaw and almost pushed into a jog as he heard the other blonde girl’s voice call out to him from a few meters away.

Ino!? Already?!
Sakura’s eyes widened and then turned into a narrowed glower. So that girl was trying to beat her to him. This early in the day? HAH! Bring it on. That ditzy, pork-stick on two legs… Think I won't be putting up much of a fight, huh?
He’s MY Sasuke-kun! MINE!

Wake up! Eyes here, honey. HERE! He’s getting away! Inner-self screeched.

Sakura snatched her head up and frantically looked to the side. The flash of blue beside her, so close she could touch it.

Okay, hun! Pull him NOW!

For some reason, Ino knew the girl would step sideways and grab at Sasuke-kun. With that look of determination coming over that grotesquely, exaggerated forehead-growing-a-face, it was downright predictable.
But Sakura had twirled him and was leaning forward with her lips puckered now.
Yes. Call it intuition, an epiphany, a rival’s gut-feeling. But Ino swore she recognized a would-be kiss in the making.
“NO WAY, forehead-girl! His FIRST KISS is MINE!” The blonde girl growled with a startling machismo that could have made her cringe if she weren’t so panicked.
And then she’d pushed her fingers together in a diamond-seal and shouted “HEART to HEART!”
Yeah, too bad Sakura, better luck next time.
I’m going to have that first kiss even if I have to stay in your rotten body to claim it.
“Sakura! What the fu-“ Sasuke didn’t finish the obscenity. Because shock had taken over. Complete, stunning shock as he was yanked forward.
His eyes widened when he saw the strange flash of resolve in her stare and suddenly the girl’s face was closing in.

No. I’m not gonna allow this.
Sasuke’s eyes flashed dangerously, and he moved his hands up to shove her away.
A millimeter between skin and something white flashed, knocking her pink-hair forward.
Her shoulders slipped past his fingers. And her face… Oh fuck no.
AUGH!!! His mind screamed as he felt the solid knock of her mouth landing on his.
The sensation of her lips had barely struck when he felt something else slam into him.
This sensation shoved from everywhere. And then his breath rushed out from his lungs and he was flying, light and weightless into endlessness.

This feeling… Sakura saw the blinding white light. And it was just as she read it described in all her mother’s romance novels. The sudden shock, the sensation of floating, of not knowing where the ground was anymore, of drifting into beautiful heavens of… Darkness?
She was just about to open her eyes at the oddity when another shock came and the feeling of the mouth in front of her came flooding back.
For a moment she might have felt like she wasn’t in her body but ohhhh…
This wonderful, glorious warmth and softness. The world was gushing back.
The weight in front of her seemed to relax… or slump, either way it was a good thing. And in her mind Sakura shrieked happily amidst the sudden silence.
Where was Inner-self?
It was much too quiet without her.
Ah, well.
She continued to kiss him. Those wonderful lips… they were coming to life.
She felt the response, shy and hesitant.
Oh the kages are good.
Sasuke-kun… was enjoying it.
Yes, he likes it!!!
The knowledge was sweet and her chest was seconds from bursting.
Sakura was so happy she could weep.

Ino didn’t know if she should be exhilarated or downright miserable.
Yes.
Sasuke-kun was kissing back. Quite insistently in fact and it felt wonderful.
But…this was Sakura’s body.
Did that mean… He actually liked-was even considering-wanted… Saku-
NO. OH, HELL NO! She wouldn’t even consider that.
Before the blonde girl could think of anything else, she heard a loud rumbling female voice shake the walls of the mind around her.

“What the HELL do you think you’re doing??”

Ino’s eyes widened and she frantically spun around in the darkness.
“What! Who’s there!?-”
“I should be the one asking that! And now that I know it’s you, Ino-pork-on-two-legs, I’m not gonna hesitate on this next move. EXIT or I will pound you and send out whatever is left through skin pores.”

The blonde girl was stunned, and she blinked a few times into the sudden quiet.

“Holy SHIT Ino-pork, move it!” the voice swore with a cry. “Are you not threatened?! GIT!”
If the blonde had legs she would have fallen over.
“Sakura…?” Ino stubbornly whispered as her baby-blue eyes widened in confusion.

“…That be your last word then?...” the voice echoed mildly.
“Well, here’s mine: … Sayonara!”

The girl felt a fist. An actual fist grab at her.
Ino barely had time to cry out when she was tossed into emptiness and then flung forward. Her essence slammed into a wall before she was once again pulled backwards to the sound of Sakura’s wicked laughter.
Was this the inner will of forehead-girl toying with her? What was happening?!
The Yamanaka clan’s basic technique never failed!
She’d spent years perfecting it and still this- this little pathetic Sakura had the wills, the impossibly-complex mind-power to force her out??
I have to get out. I’m gonna die.
“You win this round, Sakura. And this is nothing but a pathetic mercy-kiss because you won’t get to grab another one again!” The blonde girl cried out in frustration. And then she’d formed the release seal, thumping with a backwards jerk out of the pink-haired girl.

Sasuke was hurtling. He felt no weight, no breath and thank god no feelings.
“Where am I? What is this place? It’s bright all around. Is Sakura still-”
SAKURA.
He was going to give her a full-blown beating.
And he didn’t give a damn if she was a girl.
What the hell was she thinking? She has no right to do this to me?! Disgraceful, pathetic little-
The thought disappeared because something was pulling him backwards.
And then he slammed into solidity.
Suddenly he could feel the ground, sounds, sensation, everything flowing back.
His knees felt weak and he buckled backwards.

Sakura felt the body in front of her jerk down and then the mouth leaving hers.
A muffled thump to the grass.
Sasuke-kun?

She opened her eyes.
Oh. My. God…
Well, tsk. How embarrassing is this??
I fell over! On my first kiss!-
Oh pathetic.
Seeing herself on the ground, groaning and- “OH MY GOD!!! I’M DEAD!” Sakura suddenly hollered, eyes flying wide open as she stumbled back.
“I can see my body looking at me- my BODY, holy poop, I’m-… WHAT’S WITH THIS VOICE?!”

All Sasuke could see as he blinked was white.
Suddenly a long scream was piercing into his ears.
Was that him screaming? Was something wrong with him?
But his mouth was closed!
The boy blinked, trying to focus on something. Anything.
And then bits of vision came - The green of the trees and grass, a very familiar blue in front of him…

“-OH my God. Ohmygod. Ohmygod.”
The person in front was mumbling. A boy.

And that was when Sasuke decided to squint and focus.
The sight that greeted him was too much.
A long bubble of sounds and words rose from his throat.
Sasuke flung himself back with a squeal.
A squeal? Uchiha Sasuke DOES NOT squeal.
“Ah god!!!! It's ME!!! What the fuck is going on here? I’m-that’s… THIS VOICE!” He hollered.
It came out as a shriek.
A horrible high-pitched, squeakiness.
That annoying voice, he’d know it anywhere. It was a living nightmare he dealt with every damn day.
Haruno Sakura’s voice.

Sasuke knew the sound came from him. He forced a swallow and steadied his breaths even when his vision was threatening to darken. He convinced himself not to be a chicken. After closing his eyes and exhaling, he looked down.
Pink danced along his peripheral vision and his heart gave a sick lurch.
A red dress with white lining, oh god kill me now. I’m wearing her red dress.
His hands struck out to yank at the material and he stopped when he noticed the smaller, slimmer fingers on his hands.
These hands! He NEVER went for manicures!
…And these fingernails had pine-green nail polish!?
What a sick joke! This is all a joke. A dream. He was asleep.
One of the girls he rejected must know lots of genjutsu.
Yes, that’s rational. That’s logical. Breathe. This is all just-
“Sakura!!!” He finally screeched in vehement anger as he pulled himself to a stand.
God how he hated that high, cracking voice.

“Sasuke-kun…”
The voice that came out was definitely Sasuke’s.
Low, deep and quietly commanding.
She licked her lips and even the motion felt different.
The girl tested her legs and felt solid power.
She touched at the blue collar, felt down the arms and chest.
How weird.
Her hands stroked over and over along the flat chest until a flash of red distracted her and she looked up into her own glowering face.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing!? STOP THAT.”

“Sasuke-kun… Is that you? How did this happen…?” Sakura asked, listening still to the delicious hum of his voice leaving her own lips.
“I was hoping YOU had the answer to that!” Her own voice snapped at her.

Silence.

“…Ino.” Sasuke suddenly said, turning his pink head sharply to the academy doors.
His green eyes swept out across the grass and settled on the unconscious form lying near the cement path.
“This isn’t funny. How many of you girls are in this? Sick Valentines joke is it?-“
On the ground, Sakura opened her mouth to speak, but her physical body was already stalking off.
“I’m waking that idiot up-and just WAIT-“ Sasuke snarled, giving her a violent glower,
“…Till I deal with you, Sakura.”

The girl blinked for a moment, before pushing up on one hand and studying her white shorts. She continued to stare down the legs and sideways at her bluish-black locks.
Sasuke-kun’s hair.
This body. His.
Sakura touched her fingers to the flesh of one pale arm and grinned.
Sasuke-kun. All to myself.

She parted her new mouth and formed the first words that came to mind.

“I love no one else. Just you, Haruno Sakura.”

The voice brought goose-bumps up her arms and neck.
It was the way she’d always dreamed Sasuke would say it.
The girl pushed her arms together and cracked a love-fool grin.

In the distance, she could see her body violently shaking an unconscious Ino.
And after a moment’s irritation at the sight of the girl, she finally sighed and stood.