TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Entwined History by Hardofheart

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Kishimoto Masashi and other affiliates. Miyune belongs to me.
Naruto's jaw dropped.
"What do you mean, 'Wouldn't you like to know?'" he shouted angrily.
"Shut up, baka!" Sakura cried before slamming her fist into his head. Naruto quickly quieted down to nurse his throbbing head.
"Feh. It's not like I care anyway." Sasuke said coldly. Miyune and Sasuke had a staring contest for several seconds before Naruto cried out,
"Oww, Sakura-chan, you didn't need to hit me so hard." Miyune looked at the blonde who cradled his head in his hands.
"Are you alright, Naruto-kun?" she asked.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." he muttered, sending a glare to Sakura.
"If you're fine, then will you take me home?" she asked. Sakura's eyes widened.
"Are you two..together?" she asked nervously.
"We're next door neighbors now. What made you think he and I were dating? I have no intention of dating a usuratonkachi like him." she said, smirking.
'That's my pet name for him!' an inner Sasuke pouted, but the voice was quickly squashed.
"Oh. Just don't think of going after my Sasuke-kun!" Sakura said, brandishing a fist.
"I don't want to go after Sasuke-kun. You can have him." she replied coolly. "Let's go, Naruto." Naruto stood up and staggered forward before collapsing and slamming his head on the door frame.
"Oh, shit." Sakura muttered. "Now he's out cold." Before Sakura could blink, Sasuke had Naruto on his back and was talking to Miyune.
"Hey, where are you two going?" she asked.
"I'm taking her home, and putting the usuratonkachi to bed." Sasuke smirked and headed out with Miyune at his heels. Sakura stood there for several minutes before leaving for her own house, since there was nothing else to do.

"So you remember nothing of your past?" Sasuke asked after walking in silence.
"Very little, at least. What I do remember is fuzzy." she replied, casting her gaze back to the floor.
"Well, if it's any consolation, my family is dead because my brother destroyed my clan and left me to avenge his death." Sasuke said as casually as someone discussing the weather. Miyune looked up at him.
"You have a brother?"
"His name is Itachi, and I'm going to kill him."
"Itachi.." she said thoughtfully, staring off into space. "Nice name." she trailed off into silence.

"Itachi! Please, NO!!

She snapped out of her stupor, still quite far from her destination.
"Did you hear something?" she asked the Uchiha.
"No, why?" he asked, casting her a suspicious glance.
"I thought I heard someone screaming.." she trailed off into silence once again.

Several minutes later, they arrived at the complex Naruto had pointed out earlier. They went up a couple flights of stairs and arrived at Naruto's apartment.
"How are you going to get in?" she asked the dark haired boy.
"He never locks it." he replied, opening the door to Naruto's filthy apartment.

She was shocked at the massive amount of empty ramen cups there were everywhere. A vein pulsed in her forehead as she surveyed the place.
Sasuke left her to put the blonde to bed, and he rejoined her a minute later.
"Well, let's go to your place." he said quietly. She closed the door quietly but firmly and went to her own apartment.
"I haven't even unpacked what I have. Would you help me?" she asked the boy.
"Err, sure." he replied. They began in her bedroom, where the bed was made, curtains were put up, a dresser was filled and furnished, and a closet was organized. They moved to the living room, where several photographs caught Sasuke's eye. He picked the top one up and dusted it off. It was a picture of a little girl of about 5, Miyune, and her parents. There was something odd about the photo, though. 'She looks nothing like either of her parents.' he thought, mystefied. He set it on a table and picked up the next one, which was a picture of an infant, but it was ripped in half. It was clearly Miyune, but there was a corner of a blue blanket in the corner, when she was wrapped in a purple one.
"I don't know why it's ripped either, Sasuke-kun." she said, looking over his shoulder. He whipped around, startled.
"May I borrow this picture for the night? I want to look at something about it." he asked.
"Sure, I guess. As long as I get it back tomorrow." she said, giving him a curious glance. They finished unpacking her stuff and Sasuke left with the picture and some troubling thoughts. 'I know I've seen this before, but where?' he thought as he entered his home and ran upstairs with the photo. He placed it on his bed and began poking around his closet for a secret door which led to the attic. He found it and went up, turning on a light. He found what he was looking for right away: a simple cardboard box labeled "Sasuke". He grabbed it and hauled it out of the attic, raising dust kitties everywhere. He nearly tripped over a box labeled "Itachi", kicking it out of the way.
He got back into his room and opened the dusty box, viewing its contents for the first time in many years. There were some small child's toys, a tiny kunai, a blanket, and some photographs.
"I hope this isn't what I think it is." he muttered to the silent room.