TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Deep Six by Kitana

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto isn't mine, woe. I only play with the characters 'cause they're so interesting. ^^
Title: Deep Six
Author: Kitana
Warnings: NC-17; Orochimaru x Tsunade, dubious consent. What if Tsunade hadn’t changed her mind and had instead given Orochimaru back the use of his arms?

***

The first time Tsunade opened her eyes, her surroundings were painfully blurry and hard to see. She blinked a few times, forcing her eyes to clear and adjust to the dim room she was in.

Dim room…? The last Tsunade remembered was… Tsunade held back a squeak of surprise, her memory coming back to her in one long, continuous train of thought. Orochimaru… Oh, God, what have I done?

Tsunade gazed down and around, taking in everything. The room was sparse, with not much more than a desk and chair, the bedroll she’d been laid on, and a lamp. Neither Orochimaru nor his assistant were around — suddenly, she felt vaguely embarrassed that she’d let Kabuto catch her by surprise. Reflexively, she then tested her arms and legs, flexing her fingers and twisting her torso. Everything seemed to work fine.

Tsunade ran all of her possibilities through her mind, and none of them appeared to be good. She let her grief and guilt get in the way of her judgment; and even though she knew Orochimaru’s destructive capabilities, she had let his promises lure her. There was no telling what he would do now, with the use of his arms back and fully functioning.

She sighed deeply, frowning, pushing hair out of her eyes as she stood. Time to find a way out, Tsunade mused. The door would have been most obvious, but who knew what lay on the other side? Instead, she pressed against places in the wall, looking for a hollow part, preparing to blow a hole through the wall.

Belatedly, it dawned on her that something was amiss.

She couldn’t feel the steady pulse of her chakra. Damn, she should’ve noticed sooner. That little bastard Kabuto must have blocked her chakra when he managed to knock her out earlier. But what for, Tsunade wondered. She’d already given Orochimaru what he had so desperately wanted.

So, Tsunade had to rethink her plan. She wouldn’t be as strong or as fast until whatever jutsu Kabuto had used finally wore off, but if she found a good hollow area in the wall, she could at least send little tremors through it. At worst, it would just weaken the wall. At best, she would be able to still punch through it.

And if Tsunade could do that, she could still manage to slip out fairly quietly…

“Tsk, I know you too well, Tsunade,” Orochimaru spoke, the deep tenor of his voice filling the entire room.

Startled, Tsunade spun on her heel, barely masking her surprise. “Orochimaru.”

“I have to say, you’re quite amazing,” Orochimaru said, not missing a beat. The door behind him closed and locked with an audible click. Why hadn’t she heard him come in? She couldn’t have been that engrossed in finding a way out.

“Really?” Tsunade replied flatly, regaining her composure. She studied Orochimaru for a long moment. His arms were no longer black and bandaged, but everything else besides was the same as it’d always been. If anything, Tsunade could take pride in the fact that her cure worked, even though it was a grave mistake to have given it to him, of all people.

Slowly, Orochimaru approached her, his hands clasped behind his back. Immediately, Tsunade’s body tensed defensively. She had no idea what was on Orochimaru’s mind, but she’d be damned before she didn’t at least prepare herself mentally for whatever he was going to do. And she could still fight. Not as effectively, but that didn’t matter.

His chuckle startled her anyway. “Ah, Tsunade… you aren’t afraid of me, are you?”

“No,” Tsunade countered, quicker than she’d wanted to. He was really getting under her skin, and for the life of her, she couldn’t figure out why. Then, Tsunade remembered his part of the deal. If he didn’t keep it, she knew how to send him straight back to square one. She had nothing to fear.

“You are going to keep your promise, aren’t you, Orochimaru?”

“About that,” Orochimaru stopped his advance, and a deliberate grin spread across his features. “I, unfortunately, won’t be able to bring them back.”

A sudden, overwhelming rage welled up inside of Tsunade. Forgetting her limitations, she launched herself at the pale man, landing a punch directly to the left side of his face. He took the hit, leaning with it, smiling. In retaliation, he simply grabbed her wrist, twisting it until she bent under the pain with a small grunt.

“Temper, Tsunade, you’ll get your reward,” Orochimaru chided gently; it only served to infuriate her more. He blocked her next enraged punch, putting more pressure on her wrist. It seemed that her cure for his arms not only made them normal, but gave him more strength than she remembered him having. “I have something else in store for you, like old times.”

Orochimaru pulled Tsunade close, and only the shock of it kept her from pushing herself away. His hair tickled her shoulders as he grinned down at her, his eyes, yellow and cat-like, piercing through her. This was not her first time being on the receiving end of such a penetrating, hypnotic gaze — she didn’t want to remember it, but she knew it all the same. Tsunade couldn’t help but stare back as his eyes bore into hers; Orochimaru knew her weakness, this particular weakness, and she both hated him for using it and for not using it in so long.

It was the reason why Jiraiya never stood a chance.

Orochimaru released her wrist, and her fingers clutched his robe when his pale lips touched hers, lukewarm but electric. His tongue licked at her lower lip, demanding in an all-too-familiar way. A part of Tsunade still wanted to push away — she and Orochimaru weren’t inexperienced kids anymore — but another part insisted that she had set herself up for this the moment she agreed to heal his blackened arms. It had been what her subconscious wanted.

So she yielded, opening her mouth, letting Orochimaru inside. Tsunade could feel the smirk on his lips when she pressed closer to him, caught in a battle she knew she couldn’t win. He would defeat her every time; his tongue smoothed over hers, his teeth scraped lightly over her lips, and when she moaned, she lost.

Orochimaru’s lips left hers, his tongue flicking her earlobe, then trailing down her neck. Her whole body flushed, and her fingers trembled as she began to push Orochimaru’s robe aside, revealing remarkably smooth and creamy pale skin. It was sight Tsunade hadn’t seen in a long time, and it was both comforting and alarming. She felt Orochimaru’s hands on her shoulders, pushing, and Tsunade let herself sink to the floor, to the bedroll she had not-too-long-ago woken up from.

Orochimaru’s body on top of hers left Tsunade breathless, setting up a warm, hollow ache inside of her. Orochimaru’s hands pulled at her tunic, and she lifted her shoulders, letting it slide down, revealing her breasts fully. It was a surrender in her own mind. She pushed up against him as he nipped at her collarbone, and she felt his erection pressing hot and hard against her thigh. The sensation filled Tsunade with a strange and foreign longing.

A soft moan escaped Tsunade as Orochimaru traveled further downward, his hands cupping and squeezing her breasts. They were heavy in his hands as he kneaded them, his long fingers pinching and rubbing her nipples. Pleasure roiled through Tsunade’s body, and she pressed up against Orochimaru again, grinding her hips against his for some kind of relief.

His chuckle was dark, almost sensual, and Tsunade knew he was laughing at how eager she was. Though she flushed a deeper pink, she really didn’t care that he was amused — he’d always been that way.

Tsunade tried to concentrate and focus on divesting Orochimaru of his clothes, but every inch of flesh he nipped at made her moan and shiver. She only managed to get rid of his robe. Tsunade lifted her hips, allowing Orochimaru to undo the sash at her waist. The rest of her tunic came open and Orochimaru was already tugging at her pants, pulling them down.

The chill in the room contrasted the internal heat of Tsunade’s body, and it made her feel exposed under Orochimaru’s steady gaze. Orochimaru lowered himself between Tsunade’s legs, his hands pushing her thighs apart. Tsunade didn’t remember when her eyes slid closed, or when her fingers caught themselves in Orochimaru’s long, dark hair, but she knew it was a familiar position they assumed.

It sent shocks through Tsunade when Orochimaru’s lips and tongue first pressed against her, searching, exploring. Orochimaru teased her mercilessly, his tongue flicking back and forth over folds of warm flesh. His tongue slipped inside briefly, and Tsunade cried out, her fingers tightening in his hair. Tsunade rocked her hips against Orochimaru, her soft moans a wordless demand for more, harder, and Orochimaru grinned against her. It had been far too easy to pull Tsunade under his control.

“Oro… Orochimaru…,” Tsunade gasped, trembling. She was so close that edge, the one long buried under years of gambling, guilt, and drink.

She didn’t have to say anything else — Orochimaru already knew what was next when she suddenly arched against him, shuddering and moaning, her fingernails scratching at his scalp mindlessly. Orochimaru kept on until Tsunade’s trembling subsided. Her breathing was deep, and all the tension in her body seemed to have melted away, including the pent-up anger she had felt earlier for Orochimaru.

Tsunade watched Orochimaru clean himself and slide back into his robe, and leave the room, flashing her a devious grin as he did so.

Obviously, she was free to go.

And for some reason, Tsunade had the lingering feeling that she’d just been suckered.

~Owari~