TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Moonlit Bath by hyugafan

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: So, I wanted to see what a bad-ass ninja like Ino would do comfronted with a sexy Hinata. Hope it came out nicely. enjoy and post your reviews, plz.

I do not own Naruto, Naruto owns me.

This one is for you, squeaky!(don't ask)
Her body ached and her muscles hurt even more. The blonde kunoichi dragged herself to the chuunin HQ to report a raid on the hidden sound village. It was 9:30 PM, so most of Konoha was asleep by now.

-Evening, Ino, you're the last one to report, Iruka said with his usual grin.

-Here's the report on Sound activities. Hope you find it useful.

She chatted some time with the scarred man before leaving. "I know it sounds stupid, but god dammit, I want a bath. " she thought

The konoha hot springs where open twenty four seven, but people rarely took the trouble to go there at night. She stepped in the changing room and began to undress. Wearing nothing but a towel, She slipped into the hot water, letting it massage her battered body. She put the towel on her waist and examined herself.

Her arms where small, but strong and she had average sized breast. Her long legs where muscled well and slender hips topped her features.

-*sigh*... All of that and still no lover...

She was turning 17 soon and had finally gotten over Sasuke(OCC, oh my!), considering him nothing more than a childhood crush. She was interrupted in her nostalgic thoughts by a silouhette that entered the baths.

-Who goes there? She inquired.

-Oh, Ino, it's you, a small voice responded.

-Ah, helle, Hinata. What are you doing up so late?

The white eyed woman stepped in, wearing a towel on her hips, revealing her boobs. Her pale skin reflected the moonlight, creating a phantasmasal effect on her.

-Hum... well, I always come here to enjoy a bath when I can't sleep.

The blonde girl nodded and Hinta came into the water. They talked about various subjectuntil the Hyuga heiress remembered she was still wearing a hairpin.

-Hold on, Ino, I gotta take that off my hair.

She got up for the sake of better movement, but her towel slipped away, revealing her untouched womanhood for Ino to see. Hinata was too busy with her hair to notice(more OCCness, sorry). "Damn, I never realized Hinata was so... sexy... Hey, WAit just a Minute! What the fuck am I thinking! I'm hetero! it's not like I would enjoy her hands on my breast and her tongu licking away my..." she stopped right there as she felt her nipples harden.

-Finally, I got that off! Hey, Ino, why are you blushing?

The blonde jumped at that remark

-N-no... It's just that... that it's hot in here, isn't it?

"fuck! Damn cliched line! She's never gonna fall for that!"

-Are you positive you're ok?

"Damn, why is she so damn sexy! No! stay calm... focus..."

-Sure... Yeah, I-i'm fine...

-Ino... You can tell me... what's wrong? She said in a soft and caring tone.

"I want you... Hinata..."

-What!?! The white eyed girl said.

-Oh fuck... Did I say that out loud?

Hinata stared and nodded.

I...I'm sorry. I don,t know what's gotten into me, I...

Tears began to roll down her cheeks and she got up to leave. She was stopped by frail hands being placed on her shoulders. Ino ground to a halt as the Hyuga's arms embraced her from behind. Soon, a warm body pressed against her and a soft breath tickled her neck with arousal.

-Is this true? Hinata whispered gently.

That was too much Ino could take. She turned and planted a sweet kiss on the pale girl's lips. It soon grew even more passionate as heat raced troughout their bodies. Ino's tongue explored hinata's mouth, stopping only for air. Hinata was gently caressing her back and going further below. When the girls couldn't bear it anymore, Ino broke the kiss and started to suck at hinata's now hard nipples.

-Oh... Ino...

A wave of pleasure burst trought the blonde kunoichi's body as her name was spoken with such lust. They both lied onto the rocks that covered the springs and Ino began to lick Hinata's wet cunt. The pale woman squirmed and moaned of pleasure from the contact.

-Ino... Stop or I'll come... let me satisfy you.

-Hai.

The green-eyed Shinobi got to Hinata's level and invited her by spreading her legs. Hinata licked her pussy with the same vigor, Making her moan even more as she caressed her nipples. Soon, Ino's arousal reached its paroxysm and she wanted Hinata, closer, and even more. How she was hungry for her.

-Hinata... I want to come with you.

Nothing more needed to be said. Ino moved her pussy against Hinata's and began to rock her hips. Their breast rubbed against each other, causing them to moan more loudly at every thrust. Beads of sweat trickled down their luscious bodies as they soon reached their climax

-aaah... Ino... I'm coming! KYAAAAAAAAH!!!!

-HINATAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!


White blurried their vision as their pussy juices where being spilled into one another, into the most intimate contact a woman can have with another. When the earth shattering orgasm passed, Ino kissed her and rested her head on her breast.

-You know that if your relatives hear about that, where screwed, right? she said.

-Maybe, but they cannot tell me who to love.

They tightnned their grasps and the two fell into a deep sleep.

-Meanwhile, on the boy's side of the baths(the sides are separated only by a wooden fence)-

The man came about at the same times he heard the girls scream each other's names.

"god, I really have to come here more often."

Shikamaru got out of the water and dried himself, wondering if he'd ever tell Ino he knew.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow! I hope you had as much fun reading this that I had to write it. post your reviews, and if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.