TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happy by mentally unstable

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: No people i dont own Naruto :[....i just said that cuz everyone does that disclaimer thingy.idk.so i did it too!
This is a one-shot idea that i came up with last night while gettin ready to sleep. ^ - ^.wierd huh?

A/N:In this story after the Chuunin exams Gaara and Sakura had become close friends alright?

'cha'=thinking
"cha"=talking
(cha)=author talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the training grounds Sakura and Gaara were taking a break from thier sparr.


"Gaara-kun?"

"What?"

"What makes you happy?"Sakura asked. The random question just pooped in her head.

".."He thought for a while.

"Killing people."

A deep frown was placed on Sakura's lips.

"But you dont do it anymore..so, what makes you happy now?"

"..."Gaara closed his eyes for a moment."nothing."

"..are you sure?" "hn, what makes you happy?" Sakura was suprised at his sudden interest.

"seeing other people happy makes me happy!"She answered as she smiled.

"..."Sakura could see he was a little confused at her answer.

Sakura thought for a long time and grabbed Gaara's hand.He looked at her with a questioning face.

"C'mon Gaara-kun! since nothing makes you happy anymore we're going to look for something that does!"Sakura said tugging him towards town. A small smile was seen on Gaara's lips.

"Sakura."

"yahh?" She replied stopping and turning around to face him.

"uh.never mind."Sakura cocked her head a bit in curiousity but continued on thier way into town."alright.Let's go.then"

'I lied Sakura, there is something else that makes me happy.'He thought as he watched her hum to herself, while dragging him along.

'' its being with you.''Gaara whispered the last part. "what gaara-kun? you say something?" Sakura said not bothering to turn around."uhh.nothing."

"okayy weirdo."She said as she smiled."Hurry up! were going to find you happiness!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later:

"Okay!Were here!!"Sakura said as she let go of Gaara's arm.Gaara looked up.

"where are we?"

"The video arcade!!!"Sakura said.Gaara gave her that look 'youre-kidding-right?'.(i know i know there werent video arcades in thier time.)

"No.im not kidding,since you said you liked killing people,but you cant.welll in video games you can kill!"She said with an evil grin.Gaara raised a non-exsistant eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorrie kinda crappy ending. oh well! :]
Gaara is sorta OOC.