TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Memory Identity by becarei

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Spacious rooms and cool greetings"

Last a couple weeks I've been living under the roof of Hyuuga clan.
I got a cold invitation to live with them by the main leader after 3 years living as a tramp.
So far, I was invited because Hiashi-dono (I have to call him as my leader now because we live under the same roof[s]) recognized ninja talent which can be give only by your birth (that means that my parents were ninjas too) so he asked me to train with his daughter, Hinata Hyuuga, and his nephew Neji Hyuuga.

Neji is from the lower house than Hinata is, so called branch house. Hinata is from the main house, which means she takes more responsibility than Neji, so he has to call her '-sama', although he's older a year.

Now what ever about their family clan, living with Hyuuga's isn't from sweet spoiled kids. I got to know a lot from Hinata:
about the house, clan history, branch and main house, Hiashi-dono, Ko-san and her.

I found out why is Hinata shy and nervous all the time.
From the very begin of my training with her I improved a lot, I've been learning taijutsu techniques, so called 'Pāmusuramu no Jutsu' (Palm Slam no Jutsu) which requires a low amount of chakra and a very high chakra control.
Hiashi-dono said this will help me improve chakra control and my already defined taijutsu.
Why yet Hinata's learning 'Jentoru Ken no Jutsu' (Gentle Fist no Jutsu), which is not as hard technique but it also requires a lot of hard work to improve it, and, most important, create your own fighting style with Jentoru Ken.

It's just that, well, Hinata has a very very low self confidence and that affects on her training, cuz Neji always wins in a fight by (I noticed) murmuring some awful things when they're in close contact (in a fight!!), and Hiashi-dono noticed it too.
Fairly said, he's disappointed with both Hinata's bad characteristics.

She usually wouldn't do anything about Hiashi's mocking, but today she did.
She ran off.


"Hiashi-dono, we have to do something!!!"

"Call Ko."

"Again!?"

"Hiashi-dono," I stood up "please let me chase after Hinata-san."

"Why?"

"Because I think I know where she might be."

"Very well. Do as you wish. Bring her home safe and sound."

"Yes, sir."
The reason I did this is because I didn't want her to be scolded by Ko. And she might be in very danger.

When she was talking about her likes and dislikes, she mentioned that there's a forest she likes to go to.


"There are a lot of flowers and butterflies and it's very lively, so, when I'm lonely, I really like to come there and relax a little. And if you go there in a right time in the day, there are some interesting things to see..."


She had to stop here because it was training time. We never finished the conversation, but I know which forest it was.

One and only forest which was close to their mansion, but couldn't be seen because of houses.

. . .

I would run a little bit more, if I haven't see some ice-cream on the ground.
It was still fresh. There were some footsteps on the fresh ground too...
Did Hinata ran off with naked feet? Probably did. Sigh. Bad things happen whe you run off.

I followed the footsteps, when there was no more, I tried to follow the bushes to see if there are some cloth clues or something. Then I heard voices.


"Oi, why are you crying?" man voices.

"You get our ice creams on floor and then you don't apologize?"

"What an idiot!"

"C'mon, apologize!"

"Won't you?"



I came a little bit closer to see what's happening.

One of the boys (one really fat) was holding Hinata's head on the ground and laughed angrily.
Two other boys were murmuring something. And laughing.
I heard Hinata crying.
I wanted to help.
But no.
There were too much enemies. Boys. At MY age.
How much of coward am I?


"Come on, we don't have a whole day."

"I- I- I- sorry..."

"That was quiet! Louder!"

"I- I- I'M SORRY!!" she was yelling.

"Hmm, an apologise isn't enough, I suppose?"

"Yeah, gimme to see that KID."


The fat boy pulled her head up. I could see her face all in dirt and tears. Poor girl. C'mon, Rei, do something.


"Is that a Hyuuga kid?"

"Yeah, the eyes..."

"You must be as cocky as your cousin, right?"

"N-No..."

"I didn' hear you~"

"NO! I'm not cocky AT ALL!!"


Thump.
They hit her.
I could see she was gettin' angry, why doesn't she escape? What are you doing, Hinata?

I couldn't watch anymore.
I was just about to stand up and go help when someone got me behind my back.
I was feeling a cold kunai under my neck, so I grinned.


"So, where did you get that toy?"

"It's not a toy." a childish voice came out. It was a kid.

"Then why did you got me?"

"To stop you."

"Why??"


I was almost laughing. A kid behind my back with kunai, ah lol...


"To see if you're suitable to get three guys down."

"Aaaand?"

"You're not." now he was grinning. "If you can't sense a kid with a plastic kunai behind you, you can't go save her."


I flinched.He was right. I'm not in state to save her.

Even if he sounds stupid and is a kid, he was right. I looked up to see the kid, and I meet two blue eyes and a big grin.


"I'll go save her." he said. And disappeared.


Hinata-chan, is this that interesting thing that you can see only in right time? I was smiling. So this is why she was coming here? I see now...


"Oi, let her go."

"Eh..?" the boys got frozen, and then started to laugh.

"Is that you again?"

"Is that Uzumaki kid?? Ahahhahaha!!"

"Wahahhahah!!!"

"What are you doing here? Playing ninja?"

"Hahahahahaha..."

"I SAID LET HER GO!!"

"What are you goin' to do to us if we don't?"


The boys were good at this, I though, but, the kid sure had something, cuz he was still grinning.

He started to make hand signs and the boys got frozen again. And then... Oh. My. God.

I was sure he was making signs for Bunshin no Jutsu, but there was one funny imitation.
The boys started to laugh.
And he used that smartly.

What ever he did he gave Hinata enough of time to escape, but the kid was finished.

When they kicked him out to death, I felt a little sad and stupid. I didn't help both of them. I'm such a tramp.

I got out from the bushes and came closer to the boy. He was pretty okay, I suppose. Barely a scar.Or two.
I slapped him a little, until he started to open his eyes.


"Hey. You okay?"

"Did she escape?" aw, how, sweet of him thinking if she's okay when he's laying here...

"Yup, are YOU okay?" I tried again.


He grinned and stood up like anything didn't happen.
He was acting 'kicking out'. What an smart idiot.


"I'm alright, dattebayo!"

"Dattebayo..?" I couldn't believe what I heard.

"Yeah, what so weird about it anyway?"

"I don't know, but it sounds cool..." Maybe..?

"Do you need a walk home?"

"Maybe, if you're buying us dinner."

"Oh, yeah?" I grinned. "I will if you say what you wanna eat..."

"Ramen! At Ichiraku's!"


Oh boy.


"Can I know your name?"

"NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATTEBAYO!"

Oh boy. This is going to be a loong night.

But maybe... Maybe I found your saviour,
Hinata-chan.
Chapter end notes: Is this a beginning of a new friendship? Or something more?