TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Memory Identity by becarei

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is pure authentic fan fiction.
"All sleepy head and ramen in front of her nose"

Sniff. Sniff. Kahmm. Something smells nice. Why am I getting all the block for some time? Last thing I remember is...

Oh yeah, I have to get my head up. I think someone is staring at me. Why do I feel so small all of sudden? And something really smells nice.


"Hey! You! Little one!"


Huh? Little one?? Who are you calling a littl- !!??
Ah. There's a old man in front of me. And the smell became heavier. He and some a lot younger girl looked angrily at me. How long have I've been sleeping here? Damn, try to remember something...


"Are you going to sit here forever or order???"


Gulp. Order? But, where am I? I think it would be stupid if I would ask that. I don't even know where am I!! I turned around and caught a look on cloth behind me.
'Ichiraku's '.
Aaah, yeah I see. I feel asleep at the ramen shop!
I turned back to old man and a girl. I couldn't speak.



"Well?" now the girl talked, her voice was sure sore.

"No sir! I'm so sorry mister! Won't happen' again sir!"


Wah! Who's voice was that? That sure wasn't mine. Such a childish voice...
In a moment of time I jumped off the stool and started to sprint. Shit, shit, shit. How can I embarrass myself like that? I won't never ever going to buy ramen ever again!! Slip.

I was so into ramen shop that I didn't even notice that rain started. And fell. And look at me now! I was in the middle of some old and sorrow street that I didn't go in very often. Never mind. I have to get somewhere before I catch a cold.

I tried to stand up. Ouch. A lot of blood was dripping from my right knee. And it hurt. It hurt a lot. I looked as the blood drips and rain got mixed and made a lightly reddish puddle in front of me.
Now I could get a good look of me right now. Some thin weakly looking girl, with perfectly matching blood-colored hair and dirty face was staring right into me.

I started to cry. When did this started to happen? Why did these situations became normal to me? I look like a tramp. I am a tramp.


"Ha ha, who am I kidding?" said me in the puddle, "It all got over sometime in the past."


Yeah, I don't remember that 'sometime in the past'. I am having an amnesia from my first living try from my age of five.
I never met my parents (they are probably dead), I don't have any friends and I don't know anybody.
Yet I'm still living here like if it's all normal. Damn. For three years I've been sulking around this village not even knowing it's streets and people.
And I don't even know how did I get to this door gate right now in front of me. Hah.
We gotta risk sometimes, right..? One, two, two and half, thre-


"What are YOU doing outside of our gates?" said some really tall guy. His eyes were weird. 'White'. "Do you need some thing?"


I couldn't tell if I would talk or run away cuz I looked stupid.
I was holding my hand a few inches ready to knock in front of already opened door. Secondly, I was staring at unbelievably weird guy (tall, white eyes, dark hair, kind smile[?], weird clothing). I though I am not wanted here, so I...


"I'm... I'm unbelievably sorry..." I said, and I started to blush. Unbelievably.

"I... I just needed someplace to get from rain and ah me..." I murmured. What in the WORLD is wrong with ME?


I was looking at this weird face of his making another weird face.


"Then why didn't you say so? You actually look like someone who needs somewhere to be..." he smiled. What a warm smile.


I didn't even blink when he was taking me into the house.
Trough the rainy garden, on the little pathway made of river rocks, from the sad trees, the guy was pulling me for my hand until we came to, I guess, main house, because there were more doorways and house gates than one. And this one was the biggest.

I found myself in the traditional sitting pose, totally frozen. Me, in this huge mansion, all dirty and confused, was sitting in the traditional sitting pose.


"Please wait here!" the guy said, and bowed!!


I blushed and stayed still. Although, I was checking the room I was in. The room was wooden, like all other rooms and halls I was in. Very spacious.
However, I think this one is the biggest. There wasn't very much furniture and it seemed like it's meant to hold very much people, because there were many sitting bolsters, and on the wall in front of me, there was a swirled sign.

The family clan's sign, I suppose.
I heard some fast and light footsteps. I flinched on sound and took off my look from the wall.
On the doorway there was a little girl who looked alike the guy from before. She was so small!! In the moment or two I found out I was staring a bit, so I moved my look to the other side.
They all look weird. A bit.


"H- h- he- hello!" she said somehow.

"Eh... hi..!" I said. I saw her blushing.


She must be very little. She was small, and looked weak. However, it's not good to value people on their looks.
I was about to say something when she said (somehow):


"Ah... Eh... Umm... I... Um... I- I brought some b- bandage for your leg. If- if you're okay for me to-..."


Ah! I totally forgot about my leg! I must have drenched the whole floor by now!! I looked down.
I realised the pain after running into mansion. I felt very thankful for that.
What a nice little kid!


"Thank you!" I said and smiled for real the first time that day.


I was about to take bandage but she was quicker.


"L- let me bandage it! Y- You're the guest!!" she said very loud, but was not blushing anymore.


She wanted to bandage it? I'm the guest? I was okay if I did it anyway, but...


"Ah, okay, I guess it's okay. Are you okay with it?"

"Yes!!" she said that and started to bandage it very quickly and professional.


She even took some liniment which smelt nice. I remembered the ramen shop. And nice ramen smell. I didn't notice I was hungry. Along with other things.


"There!" she said. Gosh, she's really good at bandaging.

"Thank you!" I said. I really was thankful.

"No problem, my pleasure to help you!" she bowed quickly.

"Ahaha, no need to bow." I said. I felt awkward when somebody bowed to me. "Anyway, how old are you?"

"Oh, me? Five." Oh, no wnder she's so small.

"Your taking your job seriously, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess." she said and smiled kindly. So cute.


I would ask her for her name if my spoiled stomach didn't take his voice instead of me. She laughed.


"You must be hungry. We were just about to eat. I'll call father so we can get lunch, are you okay with that?"


I was just about to say I'm hungry as hell when I saw the other guy who was yelling.


"HINATA-SAMA! WHERE WERE YOU!? I THOUGH YOU VANISHED! YOU HAVE TO SAY WHERE YOU'RE GOING!! ALRIGHT!? HIASHI-DONO WILL GO CRAZY IF HE FOUNDS OUT ABOUT THIS, SO KEEP QUIET, OKAY!?"


Hinata, so that's her name? So cute, I wish if I had such a cute name... Wait. Did that guy just say -sama? Isn't that like a high sufix? Hmm, "Hiashi-dono is will go crazy...", hmmm...

. . .

Oh my gosh..! The daughter of the main-class man just bandaged my leg!!
A leg of the tramp!
Even if she's kind, we're both in trouble! I recognized the sign on the wall in one second. It was Hyuuga's main house! Oh-no. That man is going to kill me.

I was just about escaping when when I heard hard but fast foot steps. Too late.
I gotta stay calm. Or he's going to kill me. In the best scenery he's just going to kick me out of the house. Don't panic, don't panic...

Hiashi, just like his daughter and the other guy, was having the same characteristics as them:
dark hair, white blank eyes, serious face, weird traditional clothing (in this case grey yukata), and fastness. Gulp.


"Is this the one you said you let in?" he asked as fast as he went it. Is he going to kill me as fast?

"Yes, Hiashi-dono!" said the guy, he was next to Hinata all the time, probably the bodyguard...

"Very well." What does that mean??


Ah. So fast. He's already in front of me. Here. Looking at me. Don't panic. Don't let people kill you with a look!!


"Your name, would you say?" I have no choice, I guess.

"It's Rei Uchimaki, Hyuuga-sama!" I said, a bit too loud.


He made some face, i don't know, a bit underestimating.
It made me angry so I made an unbelievably underestimating face too.

We were like, staring at each others eyes for a few minutes, with out blinking, when he moved a step backwards. And sighed.


"All right, we will take care of you." Uh? Huh? Huuh?


He won't kill me?
He won't even kick me out of his house?
What the hell is happening..?


"Phew, that was scary! Did you see that Hinata-sama?"

"Ko-san, Rei-san is staying over!!" I heard Hinata's loud happiness.

"Yes, yes..."

"For real?" I said, no asked.

"Well, if you turn down Hiashi-dono, you can say goodbye to your head." Ko smiled. I gulped.

"Then, I have no choice." I sighed and smiled in the same time.

"I'll show you your room..!" said Hinata.


We went upstairs, and on the way to the door she was telling me a about the main house history, and branch house, and some Neji...
She also told me where can I find rooms I might need.
I was having a real, happy smile on my face all the time. She showed me my room.


"Thank you!" I turned and saw her little smiling face.

"Hey, Hinata-chan?" she flinched on '-chan'.

"I can call you that, right?" she nodded.

"I just wanna say that you're one very kind a cute girl, so, let's stay friends, okay?"


I don't really know if I said the right thing because Hinata went so red that she fainted.
Chapter end notes: What will Rei find out about Hyuuga's family? Will she meet someone important in Hinata's life?