TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Next Generation by krina

[Reviews - 41]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: Naruto doesn't belong to me.
Chapter notes: this picture doesn't belong to me. Oh, and this is going to have a major AU thing that has to do with Madara.
Name: Misora Hatake

Nickname: She goes by Sora

Gender: Female

Age: 12-13

Clan: Hatake

Village: Leaf

Personality: She's very serious about getting her mission done unless it puts her loved ones in jeopardy. When she can, she enjoys to relax or train. She's usually pretty happy and nice, but she can be very cruel if you ever annoy her. If she ever says mean things to her loved ones, she's usually joking. Either that, or she's mad at them.

Appearance:



Team: She has team 2. The other open teams are 5 and 9.

Family: She doesn't know her father or her mother. She does, however, know her adoptive dad is Kakashi. Her adoptive mother (Kakashi's wife) is Shizune. They got to know each other during a mission and fell in love. She has a younger brother named Takashi.

Crush (not necessarily their romance. that will be decided later):

Reason for fighting: To protect her loved ones and make Kakashi proud.

Dream: She wants to become a great ninja like her father.

Chakra Nature: Fire

Fighting Style: She enjoys doing whatever she can to keep the attacks off her friends, but she can only take so much. Then she'll go on defense.

Kekkei Genkai: Unknown as of now.




Here's the rules: I have eight slots and I can't promise they'll get too much time.

1) Only one person unless I say so because there's a lack of characters.

2) No annonymous reviewers. Sorry.

3) No mary-sues due to the fact they just stink. Seriously? Who likes reading about a perfect person?

4) Don't get mad if I do something wrong with the character. Kindly correct me. I'm not good with negative reviews. Sorry, but I'm not. (I'm kinda borrowing these rules from Darkness Unleashed, so if they seem familiar, that's why)

5) They all must be 12-13 because of the graduation thing.

6) I will ask for more later during the chunin exams.

Here's the template:

Name:
Nickname:
Gender:
Age:
Clan:
Village: (I think this one is an obvious answer, but still)

Personality:

Appearance (pictures accepted):

Team: 1 slots for 2, 2 slots for 5, and 2 slots for 9

Family: (if you want and discuss it with them, the ocs can be each others' siblings. Such as if you wanted to have you oc be my sibling. So basically you'd be making Takashi and he's too young, but still. And if you don't want there to be anyone to add ocs, please state so in your description)

Crush:

Reason for fighting:

Dream:

Chakra Nature:

Fighting style:

Kekkei Genkai: