TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Monster to Monster by fleamichael

[Reviews - 60]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is pretty much something I have wanted to do for a long time, but am just now starting. Son of the Snake isn't going anywhere, this is just a story I'm writing to kind of give me a change.

Prologue contains some spoilers if you aren't all the way caught up with the anime. You can definately join this!
Chapter notes: Okay, prologue. Kinda short, but its a prologue. What do you expect?

I might rewrite this later, since I'm not completely sure it flows to well, but it'll work for now. Besides, its just a side experimental project. ;)
“Wha… whats going on?

Why am I lying there?

Wait. I can see myself?

How? Why don’t I feel the pain?

Sasuke… the Rasenshuriken missed, but I was hit with his Chidori.

What is this weird chain?

Am… am I dead?”

“Yes, you are.”

“Wha?” Naruto spun around, looking into the light brown eyes of a man he had never seen before. His unusual white robe, katana, and shoulder-length brown hair seemed strange to Naruto. He seemed both fearsome and calming, but yet he didn’t feel a human presence in him. It wasn’t the presence of a monster, either. Whatever it was, it wasn't anything Naruto had ever felt before.

“Who are you?”

“Sosuke Aizen. Come with me and every question you have will be answered.” The stranger replied. He turned and started to walk away, but something was wrong! He was walking on air like it was an invisible path!

“Wait! I don’t know how to walk on air! Oh.” He said as he realized he already was. He ran to catch up to the man, and in almost no time he caught up.

They walked side by side until they were way above and a little to the west of the clearing Naruto’s body was in. Then a huge hole opened up in the previously cloudy sky. It almost looked like a mouth and Naruto was a little nervous to enter.

“Follow me.” The man said as he walked through the hole and out to the other side. Naruto followed, finding his feet to be on a short path that ended right in front of the man.

“Where are we going?” Naruto asked, unsure whether he should jump back through the hole or follow the stranger.

“Hueco Mundo. Your questions will be answered there.” He replied, looking back at Naruto with a chilling smile. The opening they had come through suddenly closed and they were trapped in the strange light of the unusual space.

The man started walking, and the path grew in front of him, astounding Naruto. Nothing he had ever seen resembled this. It had to be a dream; a terrible dream that if he tried hard enough, he would wake up from and be back in his home, where there would be microwave ramen for breakfast. He closed his eyes, trying to imagine home. That’s when it happened.

He tripped over his foot and fell off the path. Naruto screamed, reaching for the path that was getting smaller and smaller as he fell. All he got in response from the man was a dirty stare. Then Naruto’s ninja instincts took over. He made the seal for his shadow clones, intending to make a ladder, but nothing happened. He tried again and again, even trying to activate Sage mode and the Kyuubi’s cloak, but nothing was happening!

He continued to fall, the path now nonexistent to his vision. The chain fluttered weightlessly as he fell, but Naruto noticed it was getting shorter. Little mouths seemed to be eating it! He grabbed at the chain, trying to get it off of him, but it just kept getting shorter. He kept trying, even though pulling on it felt like he was ripping a hole in himself.

There were only two links in the chain left. The mouths were getting closer to him now, and he was feeling painfully sleepy. He gave up, shutting his eyes and letting his memories leave him. It hurt badly, but he couldn’t open his eyes or move. He let himself slip into the darkness, giving up his struggle.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“So Taichiou, ya didn’t bring a soul back from that new place?”

“No Gin. He fell off the spirit particle path. Who knows where he’ll end up now? We may never see him again.”

“How unfortunate. We’ll win against the Shinigami anyway. The Espada we have now are strong enough.”

“Yes, but it would’ve been nice. From what I observed in the boy’s fight, he was very strong. If the energy he used is related to spiritual pressure, he may have been able to rank among the top espada.”

“Well, I guess it doesn’t matter much now, eh captain?”

“No, I suppose it doesn’t. Anyway, call the Espada. I plan to announce the strategy for the fight against the Shinigami.”

“Okay.”
Chapter end notes: Well thats it. Thanks for reading.